• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Fallout | Was MacCready confirmed to return in Fallout 4 pre-release, or was it a surprise? How did you react to seeing MacCready again?

    Fallout | Was MacCready confirmed to return in Fallout 4 pre-release, or was it a surprise? How did you react to seeing MacCready again?


    Was MacCready confirmed to return in Fallout 4 pre-release, or was it a surprise? How did you react to seeing MacCready again?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    I'm a newer Fallout fan (I haven't even played FO3 yet), but I'm just wondering: before Fallout 4 was released, did they say "Mayor MacCready from Fallout 3 is returning for Fallout 4", or was it more of a surprise? Were there leaks or something?

    If you're an older Fallout fan (or someone who played 3 before 4), how did you personally react to seeing him again? Did you even realize it was him? They look pretty different in my opinion, especially if you're not comparing them side by side.

    submitted by /u/NylaTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Your first MAJOR "I am NOT god" moment in FO4?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    For me, it was a decent bit into the game. I had gotten confident in my killing abilities, and actually had "taken down" an assaultron. I forget if it was merely crippled, or dead. What I do remember is thinking, "OK, let's see the loot it has" when it blew up.

    WICKED hard explosion and I was at ground zero.

    From that point on, I learned to take those things VERY seriously and kill them from far far away--or if I had to kill one up close, SPRINT away immediately upon winning the battle.

    submitted by /u/Rampart_Comm
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favourite theory?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Mine is that Aliens started the Great War, and did it to spice up the human test subjects they had, but what's yours?

    submitted by /u/VaultDweller112
    [link] [comments]

    Why the NCR is Stronger than Caesar's Legion Pt. I.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    The description will be in the comments below.

    READERS BEWARE: as was the case previously, this will be a long post, so I kindly ask yet again that you please be patient. I hope that it will be as satisfactory as before. ☺️

    submitted by /u/TheChonChon
    [link] [comments]

    What in the world is a crawler

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Okay so i just got the far harbor dlc and im following the old guy longfellow or something and he said "hear that...crawler" is that something i need to be really worried about or is it like a mirelurk? Im only level 29 btw

    submitted by /u/biscuit_______777
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay and religion

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    So I just got fallout new vegas and fallout 4 all dlc for both. And im really into roleplay.... So i came to reddit for help what are the most common religions in the game and wich have the most story. Help a fello vault dweller out and lend me some info please.

    submitted by /u/GoodDarthVader
    [link] [comments]

    What's your experience, if any, with making an evil character?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I feel making an evil character isn't talked about much. I often find myself wanting to make an evil character, I always find it more entertaining. I find incredibly interesting to find out how much I'll regret shooting that merchant, because I'm evil, and wouldn't really ever get that experience with a good character. (I guess maybe a neutral character?) It's always fun to see how your decisions affect things, such as "ok I blew megaton and got a thousand caps" and then later "wait I just blew up a ton of places to use them."

    submitted by /u/absoluteworst99
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout mom is back.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    If you remember a while back, I made a post asking you guys to help find something great for my mom who is in love with fallout. First of all, thank you for all of your support and love, my mom has been ecstatic ever since I showed the post to her. She's shown it off to all of her friends to show that she's internet famous. It's adorable. Second, I took your recommendations in mind and showed her a bunch of stuff you suggested. She didn't like oxhorn as much, but she's loving the storyteller series. Third, for Christmas I got her the fallout cookbook, I wish I could have shown you all the face she made when she opened it. She really loves it and last night she made some pretty damn good good with it. Here's an album of her cooking some mole rat meat dip: https://imgur.com/gallery/YJOHNER Thank you all again for supporting her and sending her love! She sends her love and says, "I love all of you! Thanks for the help!"

    submitted by /u/Allineedis350
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 on MacBook Pro 16

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    If someone is wondering if fallout 76 will run in a MacBook Pro 16 with AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory, I want to tell that I tried it today using bootcamp, it runs smoothly and nice. I didn't expect it to run, but it did, gladly.

    submitted by /u/robertotrgt
    [link] [comments]

    Share your favorite liberty prime quotes

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:03 AM PST

    could be fallout 3 or 4

    submitted by /u/BrunoCent
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromaniac Quest Fo4

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:53 AM PST

    I had an automaton with me and it absolutely destroyed "Pyro" and now I can't find where he died to get the power armour. Is there any way to get it back?

    submitted by /u/MegaMindsDad
    [link] [comments]

    Mr new vegas here to say I love you

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/YMptGkYw100 Like a lot of you fallout introduced me to a wide variety of music. Thanks to fallout I developed over time a love for singing. Please take the time to try me out 😊

    submitted by /u/JamminPalmer
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody forgets that Fallout 4 has microtransactions.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    The creation club has really been a shitshow from release as far as I've heard. It gives you overpowerd weapons and cosmetics. It even gives you skins. Why do people only complain about the 76 atom shop? I have to pay $5 to get a dogmeat skin in the creation club, for crying out loud! And people are complaining that a fridge is making Fallout 76 pay-to-win. How does that give anybody an advantage over another player? are they gonna beat me to death with a steak that lasted slightly longer than mine? Is the scrapbot ever going to be efficient? Is it gonna go disintegrate someone i have a grudge against? no. It's not. People were only looking to be offended at something. they want to complain the the spinoff game is bad because it encourages being social.

    submitted by /u/despacitobr
    [link] [comments]

    Could I run Fallout 3, 4, or NV without a video card?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I'm thinking of building a Steambox-style PC that runs on Windows 10, since Steam OS is dying. I know I could run the first 3 Fallout games no problem, but is a modern chip's built in 3D rendering powerful enough to run the later games?

    submitted by /u/calaan
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to expand the save limit on Fallout 4 for PS4 with an external memory system?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Title says it all. It's just a curious question. In fact while I'm asking save file related questions is there some way to delete multiple saves at once?

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    The unknown speaker

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:17 AM PST

    In Fallout New Vegas, inside vault 11, and in the lower level there is a loudspeaker you can activate. But when you do nothing happens. It's not mentioned in the cut content list either. Nobody in any place I've looked or asked knows. Does anyone here?

    submitted by /u/Baron557
    [link] [comments]

    What are examples of the widest reaching bugs from the Fallout series?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    A thought just occurred to me:

    • there is a class of really annoying, game breaking bugs that the player has no idea about until it is far, far too late to do anything about; even reloading your past saves won't help because of how undetectable and perverse the bug can be

    An example of this kind of bug is found in Skyrim: SE's quest "Alduin's Bane." The quest, known by the editor ID MQ206, requires the player using an elder scroll i.e. reading it. Hillariously, however, it is possible with the Dawnguard DLC installed to wind up in a situation where you not only have multiple elder scrolls in your inventory, but they are all unreadable and will kill you for trying. Imagine getting to near the end of the game only to realize your save file has been broken from near the very start because some flags somewhere were set wrongly by some other quest. The only solution is hacks involving running console commands to skip parts of quests, coc between cells, and other tricks to make the game keep going.

    Back to the thread's title, what I am wondering is if any of the games in the Fallout series have any kind of perverse and serious bugs that the player wouldn't notice until long after they've been rendered unfixable? I'd like to get a catalogue of these going, since I find the idea of players being obscenely frustrated by these all the more enjoyable. Keep in mind that if the bug does cause crashes or soft locks, they must occur well after the player has invested so much time into the game that reverting to a truly unaffected save is rendered moot.

    submitted by /u/HDraton
    [link] [comments]

    My twitch channel :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Hey guys I stream almost daily on twitch, at twitch.tv/vividcreations ! I would really appreciate it if you guys decided to stop by or even drop a follow! Sorry for the inconvenience guys, take it easy and have a good night!!

    submitted by /u/Vivid-Creations
    [link] [comments]

    Can we PLEASE get a good Fallout 3 and New Vegas port on the ps4

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    Seriously I got psplus to play New Vegas and it was so godawful. The graphics were set at a weirdly low quality, the controls were extra floaty (floaty even for fnv) and it was like 30 fps. I mean COME ON. Fallout 3 cant be any better

    submitted by /u/robtherobot0311
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout mom is back.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    If you remember a while back, I made a post asking you guys to help find something great for my mom who is in love with fallout. First of all, thank you for all of your support and love, my mom has been ecstatic ever since I showed the post to her. She's shown it off to all of her friends to show that she's internet famous. It's adorable. Second, I took your recommendations in mind and showed her a bunch of stuff you suggested. She didn't like oxhorn as much, but she's loving the storyteller series. Third, for Christmas I got her the fallout cookbook, I wish I could have shown you all the face she made when she opened it. She really loves it and last night she made some pretty damn good good with it. Here's an album of her cooking some mole rat meat dip: https://imgur.com/gallery/YJOHNER Thank you all again for supporting her and sending her love! She sends her love and says, "I love all of you! Thanks for the help!"

    submitted by /u/Allineedis350
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use a stimpack on Dogmeat in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    The game never told me how to use it on him, it just tells me that I can use it to heal him. Is there a specific button I need to press or do I need to do something else?

    submitted by /u/That_British_Kid1509
    [link] [comments]

    Christ, Cambridge is such a chore to explore.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Im 10 hours into exploring the whole damn place, and im barely done with half of the area.

    Goddamn area is too damn big

    submitted by /u/J0NICS
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good mod for fallout 4 that adds more options to the manufacturing plant.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment