• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Fallout | Remember when everyone thought the 76 announcement was going to be one for Fallout 3: Remastered?

    Fallout | Remember when everyone thought the 76 announcement was going to be one for Fallout 3: Remastered?


    Remember when everyone thought the 76 announcement was going to be one for Fallout 3: Remastered?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Those were good times. Just think of how the public opinion of Bethesda would be different if they'd given us something we wanted.

    submitted by /u/TylerKG123
    [link] [comments]

    I just killed Paladin Danse.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    This is my first time playing fallout 4, and no companion has touched me like Danse. I used him for his power armor, thinking it made him better than the others, and because of this he was the first companion I got to admire me. He told me about his past and how he was honored to have me as his student. When the time came that I found out he was a synth and was ordered to hunt him down and kill him, I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to be with the brotherhood on my first run through the game, and to get that I had to do it. I normally would try to keep him alive but the brotherhood wanted him dead, and even Danse wanted himself dead. I am heartbroken by this death and Its the first time a game has touched me like this. Bravo, Fallout.

    submitted by /u/w_oos_y
    [link] [comments]

    T.I.L if you wait to hand in your G.O.A.T you can find out what everyone else's results are

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Was replaying fallout 3 for the third time after a few years of absence, and was partially distracted for a moment after finishing but not handing in my G.O.A.T, and I noticed for the first time that you can sit and watch everyone hand in their test and find out what career they are assigned to. Idk if this is just drunk me making a big deal about nothing but I just thought I would share in case there were others like me who have rushed ahead and missed that bit of detail. Also, just wanna say I love the tale of two wastelands for allowing me to play fallout 3 on Windows 10 without crashing all the time!

    submitted by /u/ZeStoofa
    [link] [comments]

    With 2019 coming to a close lets all appreciate how Fallout is the first franchise where you can get mugged over the internet the day before Christmas

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Seriously.

    Imagine being mugged over the internet.

    Imagine being mugged the day before Christmas.

    Imagine tech support didnt ban anyone and they pawned your shit over break so you cant get it back because they rely on the inventory of the hacker and dont update your character log more than once a month.

    Imagine the hackers came back during the "break" with a new hack that lets them steal from vending machines by paying only 1 cap.

    Imagine your virtual store being having a surprise black friday sale on christmas.

    Truly, this franchise is next level.

    submitted by /u/Chicano_Ducky
    [link] [comments]

    So I've put 500+ hrs into Fallout 4 at this point nothing to do other than the settlements which is pretty annoying given it has become a huge meme. Any Mod recommendations to make things more enjoyable?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Sentry Bots Exist

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Just found a robot that was created back in 2015 and looks like a prototype version of a Sentry Bot!

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuratas

    submitted by /u/zandermccoy1
    [link] [comments]

    Does Danse really get shot on sight

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I've done the blind betrayal quest and I saved Danse from being killed by Maxson and he said he is forbidden to be around the bos is that true or not

    submitted by /u/Archneme5is
    [link] [comments]

    TIL in Fallout 3 there is a random encounter where you can repair a Scavenger's broken Mister Handy, and afterwards he will join in the trading caravan rotation.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    I've played Fallout 3 multiple times, but I've never run into this encounter before. He has the normal inventory of a scavenger, as well as the same repair skill (making him not as useful as the other traders). I believe it takes 40 repair to fix the Mister Handy during the random encounter. Here are some screenshots of the scavenger outside Megaton in the "caravan spot", along with the greeting he gives you.

    Picture 1 Picture 2

    submitted by /u/ipodparf
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 settlement

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    I'd been working on a lore project/anthology for a while with a few friends. Now that the year is almost over, I figured this would be a good time to publish it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    This will probably get buried, but oh well. We've got 22 stories, along with meta content, a screenshot gallery, and a few videos.

    https://sites.google.com/view/dimensionxviii/home

    submitted by /u/Sentinel1731
    [link] [comments]

    How to you get money from settlements? (Fo4)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    I am getting low on caps and i really need some for gear but i dont have required caps to buy them. My friend told me there is a way to get money from settlements. So how to u do it?

    submitted by /u/FrendlyfarmerBilly
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    So i have been playing Fallout new vegas on ps3 and everything was fun and games until ED-E disappeared . So i can't find it anywhere. I retracted my steps to where he was last seen. Couldn't find gim. I went to primm he wasn't there. I couldn't find gim in the lucky 38. I even went to the vault 22 to try the elevator trick but nope couldn't find him. And as the cherry on top. After trying the elevator trick VERONICA DISAPPEARED ASWELL. i tries to find the vompanion dismissal terminals but i can't. Can i do anything? I can't get new companions because apparently they r still here just lost somewhere. Someone pls guide me😭

    submitted by /u/kissankaggeli
    [link] [comments]

    Some days ago I've had a discussion about the game with my Nephew(irl) and he said Fallout copyed Iron man's Armor

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    What should I tell him,no matter what I've said,he does not change his opinion,I love the game series,he said that fallout power armor is a copy of first Iron Man movie(from Marvel shows).

    submitted by /u/MidnightWarWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my vault so unhappy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    I have 33 people in the vault and this what they have 49 food 140 water 1000 power 238 defense 53 beds and the happiness is at 45 is this a bug or is a because I have raider outposts near by it before it was 85

    submitted by /u/Archneme5is
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get more time in Fallout 1

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    I know there's a time limit to getting the water chip in Fallout 1 but I also know there's a way to extend it by 100 days. Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/YeetBoi5353
    [link] [comments]

    Effective max level for fallout 4

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I know you can still earn perks up until 200 something, but when do enemies stop becoming more powerful, loot better, etc.?

    submitted by /u/atamicbomb
    [link] [comments]

    How did Deacon know about the Sole Survivor?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Apologies if this has been answered before, I couldn't find any relevant topics though. Deacon follows the Sole Survivor all over the Commonwealth before he/she meets the Railroad. But he even scouts out Vault 111 with a makeshift camp that can be found just outside of the Vault.

    How long was he waiting there, how did he know the Sole Survivor was going to emerge one day, how did he know of the SS's connection/relation to Father?

    submitted by /u/Noah-x3
    [link] [comments]

    *Spoilers* Fawkes, Desmond Lockheart and Paulson. Three characters from Fallout 3 I really want to know what happened to after the events of the game.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    It's just that these three characters stuck with me the most from all my times playing Fallout 3 because I know what happens to most of the other characters I really cared about.

    Fawkes is at the top of my list of "wondering what happened to" because I'm kind of worried about him. Yeah he aided the Lone Wanderer and was most likely the follower to canonically help with you and the Brotherhood's last push to take back the purifier. But as we all know eventually Arthur Maxon takes over the Brotherhood of Steel and brings them back to their intolerant military roots. And I'm sure you wouldn't hold it against me for thinking Maxon is the kind of guy who would try to put a bullet in even someone like Fawkes who is clearly not a threat to any peaceful member of the wasteland.

    Desmond I want to see again because he even stated at the end of the Point Lookout questline that his journey wasn't over. As he stated many of the most powerful people before the bombs had did what they could to preserve themselves to live long after the war. And after Professor Calvert he still had more people to settle a score with. Plus after playing so many games where every NPC that is friendly towards you basically kisses the ground you walk on, it was refreshing to meet a character that almost couldn't tolerate the fact that they had no choice but to work with you. Also he swears a LOT and I identify with that. And yes I am going off the assumption that the cannon ending for Point Lookout is the one where Desmond lives.

    Paulson I just want to see again because I love western characters. If he makes it to the end of Mothership Zeta he leaves the ship and goes back to Earth so it is possible he could appear in another game. And if the crashed ship in Fallout 4 isn't just an Easter egg it means it is possible their are still aliens orbiting Earth. So maybe if there is ever a new Fallout game with another alien themed expansion we could see him in that.

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    I still don’t fully understand Vault-Tec’s endgame?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    We all know Vault-Tec made vaults to protect people from the nuclear apocalypse with the true intention of running various social and chemical experiments in each one, but in the end what was the reason?

    Clearly they would know that the only way to occupy all of these vaults would be in the event of a nuclear apocalypse. And with that they would've understood that society would collapse and their own organization would cease to function.

    So with that in mind what was the point of it all? There is no one to collect the research (besides the occasional vault dweller) or do anything with said research. Maybe I'm missing something obvious but what was their plan, just to do it because they can?

    submitted by /u/Yung_Corneliois
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with my frame rate

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    My monitor is 165 hz. This means everything in my game is hyperspeed. The common fix to this is changing an ini file value, except it goes back to 1 every time I start the game, even when I save changes.

    submitted by /u/cHuNgUsMoDe
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    For some reason when I get into the game it's really dark, the only thing visible is the window next to me and Doc Mitchell's head, along with the machine in the back. I have all mods inactivated in NMM and I don't know what to do, does anyone have an idea?

    submitted by /u/yaboykevkev
    [link] [comments]

    Why are guns so different in 4 vs 3/nv?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Alot of the weapons look so different and im not complaining just wondering why?

    submitted by /u/fuze_ace
    [link] [comments]

    Help w/ FO3 GOTY edition on pc

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    I have fallout3 GOTY on steam, running windows 10. Every time I start it the menu pops up giving me prompts such as options and play, but when I click play the game just crashes. I've searched around and haven't found a way to fix this. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/riplulug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment