• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Fallout | My friend gave me an awesome early christmas present!

    Fallout | My friend gave me an awesome early christmas present!


    My friend gave me an awesome early christmas present!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    New Vegas character sorters!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:57 AM PST

    I recently spent some time making some simple New Vegas character sorters! The first one here includes basically every character in the main game and dlc, while the second one here includes only major characters and companions. Have fun! Note: If you're on mobile, make sure to access the page on desktop mode in your browser! [Edited for typos]

    submitted by /u/Subject4A
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Fallout?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    I just finished my playthroughs of 1, 2, and New Vegas. And I was thinking to myself as to how the hell did we get to where we are right now with 76 and all the corporate corruption and greed?

    submitted by /u/Nudes-for-daisy
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if primm is left lawless?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I got meyers to be the sheriff and then shot him in the head 642718 times. What is the ending going to be?

    submitted by /u/heitorsl
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the gas for the generators and machine gun turrets come from?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    It isn't something you have to out source throughout the game to refill any that you have built. Are they really expecting me to believe that the small 3 power generator I first set up in Sanctuary on day 1 still has gas in it on day 50? The automated machine gun turrets are the same way but with even seemingly smaller fuel tanks.

    EDIT: Thanks for the ideas folks, this is fun. I know the "video games don't need to be that realistic" gets brought up but there is a survival mode where you have to pause to drink, eat, sleep, ammo weight...and if one becomes overencumbered, their Agility and Endurance will drop by 2, they will suffer from Fatigue and they will take constant damage to their legs. I just assumed they would go hard like that with those things, why not go with the obvious of needing to make fuel.

    submitted by /u/rwdxr4ti
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Scripting F3/FNV Geck

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    I'm trying to learn how to do all types of scripting for the Geck so I can make better mods. If anyone knows where I can find any videos or info on scripting with the F3/FNV I would appreciate it thank you.

    My mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/46262117?tab=user+files

    submitted by /u/LuptonStewart
    [link] [comments]

    Does fallout have a storyline?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I am familiar with the genre and play style of the fallout games but i have never played one. I want to get one, but if I start with one of the newer ones am I going to miss out on some play or lore? Is there any for the fallout series, or can I just start with New Vegas? Thanks for helping me out

    submitted by /u/deshii13
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have tips for finishing fallout 4?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:09 AM PST

    Little background I've put 1000 hours into this game somehow. A common joke with my friends whenever fallout 4 comes up is I did 1000 hour before i went to diamond city. It's a bit of an exaggeration it was 700 hours before i went there. Hey I had every nook and cranny to explore, side quests to do, junk to find, and settlement to turn into a self sustaining fortress. I've had a great deal of fun in the game it's not the best game but not the worst. Yet I just can't seem to finish it. I did all the railroad quest i can do, brotherhood, and minutemen. The far harbor DLC and the others except Nuka cola. I have just finished the way to get into the institute with the main story hit around level 105. Yet every time I try to finish the game i just can't seem too. So my question does anyone have any tips to just finish this game?

    submitted by /u/NeoTagAtg
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through the original fallout right now and one thing that really surprised me:

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Is how much the lore and all the small details were established in that first game. I'm struggling to think of any original ideas that Bethesda brought to the table with their contributions to the series (Liberty prime? That was cool, and I think their own idea. Nothing really world building comes to mind though). So many things that I assumed were original ideas in Fallout 3 (the first I played, years ago) were literally all in Fallout 1. It's mind blowing the level of creativity and world building on display in the original game. Fallout 3's entire appeal (for me at least) is the setting and the world, all the interesting details etc. Is FEV even mentioned in Fallout 3? It seems like a pretty crucial point for explaining how so much of the world is the way that it is, the lore goes much deeper than just nuclear fallout.

    If you haven't played the first game then definitely give it a shot, it takes a bit to get into it as the UI and mechanics haven't aged well imo (particularly inventory management) but once you get into it, it's absolutely incredible.

    submitted by /u/ArseNudger
    [link] [comments]

    What is one of your favorite heartwarming moments in the Fallout series?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    For me, it is when you meet Uncle Leo in Fallout 3. This line always gets me.

    Have you ever watched the moon rise over the Wasteland? I wish I could have given you something as wonderful as that.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    Tenpenny Tower Moral Decisions Spoilers for fallout 3

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I didnt do the nasty deed for mister white suit, now I'm about to approach tenpenny tower. I never killed him so he dissapeared after I disarmed the nuke in town. So my deal is this, do you side with the ghouls just for them to kill all the people or do you kill all the ghouls? I dont care about the good or bad karma I can always change that, it's more about what would be the the best long term outcome. Tenpenny tower generates a lot of revenue, collects and distributes resources, has traders open to non mutated people. The ghouls are always going to be in turmoil and killing a building of half innocent people wont help the betterment of the wasteland. I'm just wondering what everyone's take is. I guess the good guy thing is to help the ghouls but what it does could change DC forever. I guess the argument is really who's better fit to make the wasteland a better place. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/RickKroll
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend any story mods for Fallout 4? Are there any that add new maps, like Nuka World and Far Harbor?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    What even is Cram?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Not sure why, but whenever I try to imagine what cram is my brain just automatically goes to cranberry sauce...

    odd...

    submitted by /u/Wyvernzs
    [link] [comments]

    I Made A Mod For Fallout 4 To Improve The Raider Factions

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Hello Fellow Wastelanders,

    I finally released an early version of my mod Raider Gangs Extended for Fallout 4. This mod attempts to address some aspects of the original game while livening up the overall raider experience.

    I hope you enjoy the trailer and the mod should you choose to try it in your own game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI1jcs14kAk

    submitted by /u/ModderScrolls
    [link] [comments]

    About to take a trip to New Vegas

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    But in real life this time! I'm going to Las Vegas for a vacation soon and I was looking for suggestions on any Fallout related spots/things to look out for.

    submitted by /u/OfficialSantaClaus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone else here who never uses pistols, melee weapons, or grenades?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    I've always felt like all you need in fallout is power armor and a big gun or rifle as it gets the job done. Ive yet to find people who agree with me, (except the brotherhood of steel of course)

    submitted by /u/Skepticidal
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m trying to make a legion character who’s smart

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    What would make sense for that? Because every time I try that, he sees Caesar and the legion for what they are, raiders pretending the last thousand years never happened. If a character has medical knowledge, enough to literally save Caesars life, wouldn't they be smart enough to see what Caesar is? What can I use to justify a smart character choosing to work with the legion is my ultimate question?

    submitted by /u/Benjirules2001
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Radio Music

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    I'm doing a chrismas gift for my grandma and I want to fill up a SD card with with music so she can play it with the new speaker I bought. The thing is, odly enough she loves all the music from Fallout (mainly because she is from the era that the game took inspiration from) but now I'm looking for a way to download that music that is not one by one, Anyone knows if there's a way to do so?

    submitted by /u/joaqoh
    [link] [comments]

    How do I save and upload mods using the CK (fo4)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Just what the title says, I'm learning how to make mods but I don't know how to save them and upload them to Nexus/Bethesda.net/my game

    submitted by /u/Big_E4013
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant I store keys

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I have a lot of keys so I tried to store them in a steamer trunk but it didnt work they wont show up when i try to store them

    submitted by /u/madlad2010
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 do you have to kill the railroad?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    I just want to know if we have to kill the railroad or is there a way to spare them or something if you're with the brotherhood?

    submitted by /u/PutridFoe65
    [link] [comments]

    Is fallout tactics and fallout: brotherhood of steel extremely hated in thsi sub?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    And if it is, why? I haven't played these two so i wouldn't exactly know myself

    Apparently can't spell "this"

    submitted by /u/browncowstunning23
    [link] [comments]

    Good pistol/Knife build?-fallout 1

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    I want to make a build where I solely use non-energy pistols and knives with no charge/ammo. My ultimate weapon would be .233 and combat knife. I know I should tag small guns, I'm not going to bother with tagging melee for knife though. I plan on high perception,luck,and Agility. I of course going to tag one-hander, and I was think of finesse despite the criticals dam decrease. Any suggestion on what to tag and good spots to distribute points? (My usually build is for energy weapon due to how broken they are so I'm trying something different.)

    submitted by /u/02132005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment