• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Fallout | Say what you will about how bad Fo4 was but they sure did do a damn good job on Elder Maxson’s coat

    Fallout | Say what you will about how bad Fo4 was but they sure did do a damn good job on Elder Maxson’s coat


    Say what you will about how bad Fo4 was but they sure did do a damn good job on Elder Maxson’s coat

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    76% of the budget went to it I'm sure

    submitted by /u/Puzzled-Ad6241
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim ruined Fallout 4 for me

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Up until last year, Fallout 4 was the only BGS game I had ever played. I picked up Skyrim on sale in December 2019 and started playing early 2020. The freedom the game gave me was just immeasurable. I stopped playing FO4 entirely after Skyrim because there was just so much to do and so many playthroughs to be had. I was creating backstories for all my characters and giving character arcs.

    After returning to fallout 4, I thought I would just ignore Nate's backstory and just create my own. It wasn't until I got to Concord I realized just how limiting the role play aspect of this game is. For context, I was one of the people defending the game to my grave and saying stuff like "there is so much more role playing than you're giving it credit for."

    I'm not saying there is no role playing because there is lots of it and I still believe people don't give the game the credit it deserves. I just think it's a shame the rp aspects aren't there as much as any of us would like.

    submitted by /u/avery-secret-account
    [link] [comments]

    According to the wiki fallout 3 only has around like 36 quests, that doesnt sound right at all, can someone explain? Morrowind alone has like 170+ quests is the wiki wrong?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Do you guys think the Fallout4 and 76 ghouls are visually a lot scarier than the Fallout 3 and NV ghouls?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    The old design was creepy and I liked it better for other aesthetic reasons but the new ones just scare the hell out of me sometimes. Maybe it's an uncanny valley thing? I don't know if I'd say they look more or less human now just different and scarier. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/West-Working-3723
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the fallout 4 DLCs.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Currently they are all on sale for £13. I'm wondering if it's worth the price. For someone who's a fan of the classic fallouts, And who hasn't really tried fallout 4 & 76. Should I get the dlcs? Or get a collection of smaller games; e.g., resident evil 7.

    Edit; why the hell not. Thanks everyone I've bought them.

    submitted by /u/Lond0neer
    [link] [comments]

    Which location do you NOT want a fallout game set in?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    What location in the US (or the rest of the world) would be the least desirable or uninteresting location to set a Fallout game in

    submitted by /u/keelbassmstr
    [link] [comments]

    If you could make a splinter faction from an already existing faction what would it be?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    How cool would it be if in FO4 after you pick the option of saving Lorenzo Cabot and he takes over his house again, you can recruit him as a companion ? Would he be the best companion lore wise and from a practical perspective ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    How would that go and what could be a possible cool companion quest for him ?

    submitted by /u/gmchammer88
    [link] [comments]

    Sick of the grind

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the redeem 100,000 tickets achievement. I've been grinding and searching for tickets for a few hours now and something has got to give. What's the fastest way to get tickets? I'm pretty sure I've found just about every last roll of tickets in Nuka World, but it's just not enough.

    submitted by /u/aven1991
    [link] [comments]

    Happy settlement?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    How in the hell do you get the ungrateful bitches of society 100% happy. Like come on, you all had housing, beds, security, food, water, power, a quaint rug and basketball court. Wtf more could you possibly need. Pathetic. Anyone know how it's done, it's my last trophy to get.

    submitted by /u/EquivalentSignal1424
    [link] [comments]

    Should i make curie a synth

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I dont care about stats i just want you guys opinions

    submitted by /u/Chaotic_Angel787
    [link] [comments]

    Protectron: "This patient appears to need: a coroner."

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Said by a medical responder protectron walking past a ghoul corpse in fallout 4.

    The deadpan ignorance in its voice takes this from funnity to hilarity.

    submitted by /u/SpaceSail
    [link] [comments]

    The BOS should die off/stop being used. Use or make new factions.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I get they're cool, but they've been in every game and they've been done to shit. Make new factions and experiment with underused ones. I want to see the followers of the apocalypse become an actual faction, I wanna see the east side of the legion that Lanius command, I wanna see factions that have genuine depth that aren't this glorified rust bucket of a faction but changed a little. Also, to see a fallout cover that changes and isn't the same old power armor would be amazing. It can be the same stupid "suit of armor" cover just make it different.

    I don't give a shit that they're "epic" and their armor is "badass" they're overused and played out in every way they can be.

    submitted by /u/AdBubbly5933
    [link] [comments]

    Does Better Mod Descriptions cause crashing?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Figured I would try here aswell since I haven't been able to get any answers from other subreddits.

    In your experience, does Better Mod Descriptions tend to cause crashing? I downloaded it recently along with some other mods and since then my game has been crashing constantly. And if the mod is indeed crash happy, are there some good alternatives you have been using instead?

    submitted by /u/Almighty_Potat
    [link] [comments]

    So what is it with companions? ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    So here is my question if anyone can help because I've looked online and don't seem to find any discussions about it...

    Here goes, please somebody explain why when I command a companion to "stay", that when attacked they dont fight back??? Just soak up hits without actually protecting themselves 🤷‍♂️

    Anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Designer_Pattern_432
    [link] [comments]

    76! I really want to thank this community.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/uoldboot
    [link] [comments]

    If they ever make a Fallout game in Arizona, they gotta use this, even got this beginning riff:

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Porter Gage during the Open Season quest (Fallout 4 Nuka-World DLC)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    If I were to do Open Season and murder all the raider (which I don't want to do but I sorta need Preston), will Porter Gage become hostile around me? I've had romanced with Gage and is worried that killing the other raider will cause me to not have anymore interactions with him.

    submitted by /u/Ney-Creepy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Fallout 5 will have super mutants and BoS? 「SPOILERS」

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    「SPOILERS AHEAD」

    I'm thinking that there won't be if Bethesda move the game forward a few years.

    The canon ending for FO4 seems to be that Maxon' s BoS are blown to smithereens by the Minutemen. There are going to be remnants, but the Prydwen and the suits and soldiers lost will be an ENORMOUS loss. There will be remnants who were out on patrol, left in DC and then you have the West Coast BoS, but all are struggling to survive or have a meaningful existence.

    From what I've seen, many people here would love to see the rise of a new faction, as would I. But I also would be sad to forget all about the BoS. Perhaps we can meet a cloak-shrouded, enigmatic remnant as a companion. A scribe who wants to make sure the loss of the BoS is not forgotten or something like that.

    Next, super mutants. As we know from FO1, they are sterile. In the following Fallouts, these green "monsters" are holding on for dear existence. They push out the intelligent and fight everything that moves. They took massive hits against the BoS. The FEV is gone or almost gone. The Institute is gone, so there's none there even. Then I wouldn't expect super mutants to be a numerous enemy in the following game.

    I would like a faction system akin to New Vegas where reputation and uniforms make an impact on how you're treated.

    As an enemy, I would like to see maybe cyborgs. Not synths, but cyborgs. Maybe New Vegas style implants can be added if you want to like robotic legs for endurance and resistance to explosions. Robotic arms for speed and strength. The more cyborg you become, the more likely people fear you. The cyborgs could be a new faction or even two. Cyborgs lile raiders who have mutilated themselves with robotics. They kidnap scientific minds and force them to work for them. Then there's a more organized group of cyborgs who have created a secret society hidden away from the prejudice of scared wastelanders. (I'm sure someone else could make a more interesting storyline here). I think cyborgs would be interesting to replace Super Mutants. Familiar enough and yet also versatile.

    What enemy type would you like to see replace super mutants, and what faction would you like to see rise?

    submitted by /u/8Shakey8
    [link] [comments]

    VaultMP - Player creation with BaseID and NetworkID failed

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Posted this on r/falloutnewvegas and Arqade Stack Exchange.

    One of my friends and I decided to install VaultMP from Nexus Mods recently. We managed to create a server using the files provided (vaultmaster and vaultserver), and both of us can see the server using vaultmpd.

    Now, the person who hosts the server can join the game with no issues, but the other person who connects via the client initially connects, but disconnects shortly after, and throws an error saying the following -

    Player creation with BaseID xxxxxxx and NetworkID xxxxxx failed 

    It doesn't matter who hosts the server, as the error is thrown regardless of whoever hosts the server.

    We both are using Steam Versions of New Vegas, and we used the auto-installer from Nexus Mods to install VaultMP to our New Vegas Folder. Both of our systems are using Windows 10 64-bit, and both systems are on a Hamachi network.

    What can we do to fix this error? I have absolutely no idea on how to fix this issue, or where to even begin. Is there something else we need to do in order to get this thing to work?

    I know this mod is old, but curiosity got the better of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gipsy_A
    [link] [comments]

    In New Vegas, who is Cass referring to as having a longer dick and Long Dick Johnson?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    "Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Thus, the name."

    submitted by /u/SuperAlloyBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    This is really annoying

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing fallout 2, and over all a great experience. The tone is great, helped out by an excellent sound track.

    I was doing the whole getting the part for the car quest, and I finally got the money required. To be honest, the part wasn't hard to get, but the money? I have tonnes of really valuable guns in my inventory but none of the shops have any shekels for me to find. I cleared out all the shops in Klamath, the Den, Moddoc, Vault City, Gecko, Redding, and New Reno and had 1200 dollars, 800 dollars short. I decided that what I should do is go to the NCR, I figure they must have some good shops, but then they didn't. I did however find the Brahmin drive quest, which promised to pay out way more money than I needed. My character is fairly low level, with the tanned leather armour I got from whats his face, and my guns are alright, the most powerful gun I have has a high strength requirement, so I was stuck using the assault rifle. Finally, after scores of mutants, deathclaws and bandits I got to Redding with most of the Brahmin, and got 3000 dollars. I run strait to the Den, exited to finally take the highwaymen for a spin.

    To my dismay, the fuel cell controller at some point had been pick-pocketed off me. Fuck. The last save that I had the part is like 4 hours ago. I've lost motivation to play the game.

    submitted by /u/ManyManyCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Where does dogmeat go when not sent to sanctuary?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    In my current run I had dismissed dogmeat but not told him a settlement to go to. My only settlement is sanctuary, and he is not there. I checked red rocket too yet have had no luck. I really want to find him yet I cannot. Does anyone know where he may have gone?

    Edit: Found him in a dog house, good boy is back in my possession.

    submitted by /u/WrinkledCrime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment