• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I followed the slaves from the "Pitt outpost" to see where they were going, only one was alive after that journey to vault 101

    Fallout 3 | I followed the slaves from the "Pitt outpost" to see where they were going, only one was alive after that journey to vault 101


    I followed the slaves from the "Pitt outpost" to see where they were going, only one was alive after that journey to vault 101

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Why are the boots and the shirt red? I'm playing on ps3 btw.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Good News! I blew up Megaton after the Wasteland Survival Guide and Moira was stuck outside Megaton. I sent her to Patchwork and she's now unbugged.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    All the sources I found suggested that this bug was permanent and unfixable but after a bit of experimentation I managed to send her to Patchwork (for some reason sending her to Underworld didn't seem to work) and she now buys and sells just as she should.

    It's easier to blow up Megaton before the end of the quest but if you have the bug just enter the console, click on her, type moveto 0002B8E9 and she'll be transported to Underworld where she should be.

    submitted by /u/Martipar
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Wanderer's Edition problem

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    When loading up FO3 from the Fallout Mod Manager, everything seems to run well until I attempt to run a new game. It loads up the beginning cutscene with the character's birth, then says something along the lines of "FALLOUT 3: WANDERER'S EDITION needs Fallout Script Extender to work." Despite me having installed the newest version, it still comes up with this problem. I do not understand. Help?

    submitted by /u/TerratheGunn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment