• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Relatively old screenshot of this one time a Giant Radscorpion decided to attack Goodsprings and Easy Pete killed it all by himself with his .357 Revolver. Do not fuck with Easy Pete.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Relatively old screenshot of this one time a Giant Radscorpion decided to attack Goodsprings and Easy Pete killed it all by himself with his .357 Revolver. Do not fuck with Easy Pete.


    Relatively old screenshot of this one time a Giant Radscorpion decided to attack Goodsprings and Easy Pete killed it all by himself with his .357 Revolver. Do not fuck with Easy Pete.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Some Mojave motivation, not oc

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Just finished my 3D printed Yes Man!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    “War...war never changes”

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    If Zapp Brannigan was courier six

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Achievement(s) Unlocked!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    "sign my petition, damn it!"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Looking death in the eyes..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Sun just at the right hight.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    I'm playing New Vegas for the first time and I remembered a screenshot I made. Did you do anything special with Benny's corpse?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    How Can Mr. New Vegas’s news time be affected?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a list of every way that when you do something, Mr. New Vegas will announce it. For example he will report on the status of Goodsprings if you side with the gang or the town.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Fudge-2797
    [link] [comments]

    Patrolling The Mojave

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    TIFU Old World Blues

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Obligatory: sorry for the phone formatting :/

    So this is my first proper run of fallout NV, I had it when it came out on the 360 but wasn't old enough to really be aware of the games depth. Fast forward to 21 y/o me with no job in lockdown and a half okay laptop that runs the game pretty well (as long as I don't have any grass fade) and as the internet suggested, I started OWB at level 16.

    Now, I enjoyed the opening dialog don't get me wrong but I had just munched some home made brownies an hour before so I sped through the initial opening scenes because my eyes we heavy and I wanted to play. Well, somewhere in my developing state I completely misunderstood which set of quests were the main and misc.. So in the past two days I've ringed out my all American, I've depleted my super stimpak supply and I've wasted hours running and hiding from robo-scorpions and mister gutsy's... all in all I feel kinda muggy and will not be making the same mistakes again.

    TLDR: Ate some special brownies and completely misinterpreted the OWB storyline so thought I was completing the main quests instead of the side ones.

    Edit: wording

    submitted by /u/AhNoMiNuS
    [link] [comments]

    How do I exterminate a tribe?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    So I am at the part where the Legion,NCR and Mr. House aksed me to visit them after killing Benny.I decided I will either help NCR or take over myself with Yes Man.Since Im still not sure what to do,I started visiting tribes and then reporting to Yes Man about them.When I met the Khans,I decided that I should exterminate them,cause I dont want everyone alive at the end.But after I talked to Papa Khan about Legion and other Khans,I didnt get any quests ot choices.Then I made a save and massacred them in Red Cannyon and nothing.Is there more of them I need to kill or there is another way to exterminate a tribe?

    submitted by /u/_Disturbed__
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods to make the open world feel more explorable?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Any time I'm out of a settlement the world there aren't many buildings and points of interest, just geckos and cazadores. Any mods that add alot more to see?

    submitted by /u/Mass-Sieve
    [link] [comments]

    Strange cowboy repeater ironsight issue

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Tips on how to “Slow Down”

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    So every game I play but more specificity games like Fallout I rush through the story. For example I think I was level 9-11 when I beat Fo3, Level 12-15 when beating NV and I really don't like it. I'm pretty under-leveled and don't have good gear, and I'm not sure how to stop it. When I get a quest I just do it, I don't wait around and talk to other locals or trade, just do it. On my play through right now it's been about 2 hours and I'm nearly at Boulder with Leather armor. I've looked at other people who play on YouTube but I just don't want to spend hours seeing how other people play the game.

    So. Please, let me know ANY tips you may have. Even if you think it's bad just let me know, it'll help me greatly. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HuntingCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    As a long time fan of New Vegas, I've finally finished Dead Money, here's a short review for my first time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    So I've been playing New Vegas since 2011, on and off but it has always been my favorite game. Hundereds of hours I've put in since, but there's one DLC I never got to play:

    Dead Money. Perhaps the most controversial yet atmospheric DLC the Fallout series has ever seen. I've heard a lot of people talk about things like:

    "the collar beeps still give me PTSD to this day"

    "man those ghost people are tough as nails"

    "it's just so dark and everything is filled with traps and I can't see shit most of the time"

    And yes, all these things are definitely 100% accurate. But these things are what made Dead Money for me. Constantly being on edge for the traps/bomp collar/cloud gas made for a very creepy, challenging experience.

    And after going through all these challenges, you'll find out that the treasure is impossible to claim, due to it's weight. As I ran out of the safe, empty handed, broken, I think about all the hardships the Sierra Madre had inflicted upon me. I return to the Mojave Wasteland empty-handed, or so I thought... As I leave the abandoned bunker, I heard one last radio message from Vera. A message that managed to touch me on a personal level, that fortunes are more than the wealth in your hands.

    All in all, I think Dead Money gets way too much negativity. I think the core theme of the DLC is very well executed, it's challenging, creepy, and at the end of it all makes you reflect on your own life.

    I won't give this game a rating in terms of "10/10 or "5 stars" because in the end I feel like numbers are meaningless. But if a DLC manages to make me feel things along the ride, as well as when I finish it, it's definitely a DLC worth playing. But I'd like to hear whay everyone else thinks about the DLC, both good and bad, so feel free to share your opinion

    submitted by /u/supatoedie
    [link] [comments]

    Honest hearts problem

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    I can't take my companion with me, but i have around 160 weight on them. Is there a place to permanently store items so that i can dismiss them? Also, can i like, rent a vault somewhere so that i can store my items there?

    submitted by /u/goat_planeswalker
    [link] [comments]

    Three heads go onto a spike..

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    What are you guys opinion on Dynavision 3?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    What do u guys think about the mod? Is it stable? Does it have many bugs? Is it the best of all three Dynavisions?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomBrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment