• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Fallout | I finally got my Two-Shot Gauss! After 2,378.5 hours playing Fallout 4

    Fallout | I finally got my Two-Shot Gauss! After 2,378.5 hours playing Fallout 4


    I finally got my Two-Shot Gauss! After 2,378.5 hours playing Fallout 4

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I did my research and found that it can drop at Croup Manor, from the Ghouls. I actually found it off a nearby random encounter of four dead Pack members who were killed by a Deathclaw. One of the dead raiders had it.

    I'll be honest, it hasn't truly sunk in that I got this thing. I've been hunting it a long time.

    Along with the Wounding Gatling Laser I found, I guess that makes this the perfect playthrough.

    I don't mean to brag or any such. I just really can't believe I finally have the weapon of my dreams. :D

    submitted by /u/Revenant62
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve made a whole new set of bottle caps. Nuka cherry, grape, orange, wild, dark and victory.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/RtnSFHw

    I'm going to lighten up the grape a bit but otherwise I think they look good. Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Jamesluke320
    [link] [comments]

    If you could replay a Fallout title for the first time again, which one would you choose?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 for me, hands down.
    My introduction to the series and I'll never forget the day: Christmas Day, 2008.
    There's so many incredible games with amazing introductions but Fallout 3's exiting of the Vault and being blinded by the sun, that alone is one of my favourite moments of all time and having this vast open world to explore and engross yourself in, it was pure magic.

    submitted by /u/MusicianObsession
    [link] [comments]

    I have a really strange problem with fallout 2, fallout 3 and new vegas

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    so i have spent days searching my strange problem but all lead to dead ends

    the problem is when i try to play fallout games like fo2, 3 or NV after a hour or two every white color or text in both my phone and my monitor turns pinkish like a really small tint of pink

    i had no problem playing fallout games like 3 years ago but now when i try to play my eyes feels weird and everything white takes a weird hue of pink like a icecream with flavour of strawberry

    it never happens with any other game even elder scrolls series has anyone experienced it before? can anyone give me a answer for why this is happening?

    btw i have astigmat if that helps and black bacteria looking creatures in my vision when i look at a plain white wall and turn my eyes around if it helps

    submitted by /u/NimaMechanicus
    [link] [comments]

    So after many many years of playing fallout 4, I finally put together Preston's story of the "yesterday we were 8, now we're 5."

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Upon arriving in Concord, you find Preston's group under attack from Raiders sent by the Corvega gang to capture Mama Murphy so they can use her gift of the Sight to track caravans and become the dominant raider gang.

    You'll have seen the first of the 3, the man by the door whose Laser Musket Preston tells you to grab.

    If you turn right at the Museum of Freedom and continue down the road past the church, the second house on the left has the 2nd minuteman body, a woman.

    Continuing down the road into Lexington will lead you to the Super Duper mart, where you'll find the corpses of two minutemen, Josh and Emma.

    Each corpse contains a holotape.

    Josh's tells you that the 3rd minutemen to die was a man named Anthony, and that "something bad must have happened for them to leave his body like that." And that Emma is waiting in the loading bay.

    Emma's states that the "Group already thinks we're in concord" meaning Emma and Josh were scouts sent ahead to find safe passage, and Preston is in fact unaware of their return to the groups last known location and death there.

    submitted by /u/WretchedWyrmGT
    [link] [comments]

    Playing new Vegas for the first time. I have no idea what I'm doing, should I look up builds or just go and try?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys I picked up NV and I want to play a well spoken gunslinger with a bit of sniping and sneaking.

    So i have put 10 special points into Luck and Agility. and then I just evenly spread the rest a little in intelligence, charisma and perception but with 0 points in strength and endurance.

    Now I wonder if that is even good or if it actually matters and if my experience the first time might be better when I just play and not think about a fully optimized build.

    BTW: I know nothing about the perks and skills I will get. So far I have only put points into swift learner so get mor EXP. my run is 100% blind.

    submitted by /u/AGuerkle
    [link] [comments]

    Is anna holt(enclave scientist) The Archemist (Child of atom) in fo4?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Is anna holt(enclave scientist) The Archemist (Child of atom) in fo4?

    Anna holt (fallout 3 Enclave Scientist) May be The Archemist (Fallout 4 Creepily Devoted Child of Atom)

    So i was walking around The nucleus in Far Harbor, bored out of my mind, and decided to talk to The Confessor to see what all he had to say. After about 5 minutes of speaking to him he says, " The first of us, my predecessor Martin and I, had come north at the behest of Atom's great prophet, Confessor Cromwell (He was the priest at Megaton, but that's a different story) from a small refuge in the Capitol Wastes. (aka Megaton) When we arrived on the island, we found a few souls receptive to Atom's message. Anna... the archemist... was formerly Far Harbors doctor before she found the Light." He paused when he said Anna, as if saying it by mistake, the corrected himself. That may mean one of two things: It may be Bethesda's way of making the easter egg more of a secret, rather than coming out and saying "yup, that's anna holt from fo3" or either the confessor and/or The archemist/Anna may not want her name to be known. She wouldn't because she worked for project purity (An operation in fo3 to purify water in large quantities) which meant removing radiation (Something considered sacred to the Children of Atom). For this she may be ashamed, and wouldn't want anyone to know about it. Correct me if i'm wrong, but she may be Anna holt! Please comment any proof that she is or isn't Anna holt, because this is only a theory now.

    submitted by /u/D7IPAD
    [link] [comments]

    Guns breaking quickly

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are the weapons breaking easier since update. I hardly ever had to fix my railway or my fixer but now it seems there breaking constantly

    submitted by /u/FemaleFury79
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people vomit after talking to me?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Whenever I enter the Atomic Wrangler and talk to someone they start projectile vomiting on the ground after we're done speaking

    submitted by /u/anon66532
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Kill every faction

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    What would happen in Fallout 4 if a player were to never visit Concord, never meet Preston, never meet the Minutemen. Then, immediately go to the Railroad and kill every last one of them. Then, when the game needs the player to build the teleporter, use the Brotherhood of Steel to build it. Once inside, kill Shaun immediately and get kicked out. Once back in the Commonwealth, go to the Prydwen and kill Maxson and any other BoS member inside. What happens next? The player is not aligned with any faction, and they all hate the player. What does the game do to profess next?

    submitted by /u/donqon
    [link] [comments]

    It seems to me that Mountain Dew is actually a much closer comparison to Nuka Cola than Coke.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Despite having Cola in the name, Nuka Cola is way closer to Mountain Dew nowadays. Mountain Dew releases a new flavor about every 7 minutes and even has weird names like Liberty Brew and Dew S.A. Plus it's way fruitier in flavor and if any soda company would build a theme park for promotion it would definitely be them.

    submitted by /u/Orbaku
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: with the skilled trait, when it says “you gain +5 points to every skill” does that mean I get an additional 5 skill points every time I level up or just +5 points to all skills at the start of the game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I can't get Doctor Amari to get off the terminal in the main room of the memory den, I've tried leaving and coming back, waiting, sleeping, playing the game some and then coming back, she won't get off that damn terminal.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    I've also tried shooting her then lowering my weapon and she goes right back to it, there was a moment when she got off for just a moment and spoke to Curie about a university, she said "University? Your kidding right?" And then dropped the conversation and immediately went back to the terminal. Fucking annoying.

    submitted by /u/Duracell_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    What animals/insects would you like to see in FO5?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Assuming the next location is exactly where you want it, what wildlife would you like to see?

    Edit: I'd like some irradiated oversized tarantulas please.

    submitted by /u/SubstantialChain8470
    [link] [comments]

    What is the armor _set_ you go by in your playthroughs? [Fallout 4] [No Power Armor]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I always go for Raider Armor, Metal Armor and Robot Armor (heavy).

    Heavy Raider Armor

    Heavy Raider Armor is the armor of a post apocalyptic world. It consists of metal, chains, ropes, leather, scrap metals, junk, car parts? It is easily obtainable and make you look badass.

    Metal Armor

    Metal Armor is... Metal 🤘🤘 New Vegas's Metal Armor is my favourite design. But in Fallout 4 Heave Metal Armor is also cool looking. Not as common as Raider Armor, but easy to obtain as well. Somewhat decent protection but it's too heavy. I also liked the logic in New Vegas (and possibly FO3) where it reduced Agility to show that it slows you down.

    Heavy Robot Armor

    What's not to like? Robot parts made into armor. Again decent protection, somewhat heavy (like Metal Armor) and two different variations. One with Eyebot helmet and one with random robot parts for helmet. It also gives post apocalyptic vibes. Makes you look like a badass. And it's also easy to obtain. In fact, once you start Automatron DLC, most of your random encounters will be Rust Devils, essentially replacing every other random encounter.

    Honorable mentions: Minutemen General, Brotherhood Officer Uniform (black), Mechanist's Armor, Courser Uniform and lastly (for display only) the clothes Nate and Nora wear in the begining of the game, so I can use mannequins as them.

    submitted by /u/KostasP13
    [link] [comments]

    Power Armor in Fallout 4

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I have a question about power armor spawning in the unmarked locations. If I see a t-45 spawned in a cage but leave it untouched and unopened, will it forever be t-45 or will it change as I level up? I have seen a lot of those cages and it would be bad to have just low level t-45's.

    submitted by /u/AfrykanskiLord80
    [link] [comments]

    Car missing in Fallout 2

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    So I drove into New Reno's East Side to complete the Sierra Army Depot mission, and after Wright gave me permission to see the gun shop on the other side of town's special inventory, I wanted to check it out. I didn't feel like walking the entire way through, so instead I hopped into the Highwayman, went into fast travel, clicked New Reno, and selected the commercial row. Which, apparently, was my mistake, as I haven't seen the car since. It just up and vanished, and I appeared in the commercial row as if I had fast travelled in on foot.

    I checked if it was the carjacking mission, and it's not. No skid marks and the relevant people don't want to talk to me.

    Anyone have a fix for this/know what happened?

    submitted by /u/Ted_The_Generic_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Least favorite weapons?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    What is your over all least favorite weapon from ANY fallout game?

    Mine is the Institute laser from 4.

    To put it bluntly, its a piece of shit. It takes up half your screen, is incredibly ugly, and is statistically worse than the laser rifle.

    The basic laser rifle is not the best, but certainly good. Higher damage than the Institute one. The Institute one only has a higher fire rate, but that doesn't matter if it kicks so hard you cant hit what your aiming at.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Gold9099
    [link] [comments]

    Is Faneuil Hall a hot spot for game crashes ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    This is my seventh or eighth time playing fallout four. And only in this play through, I am unable to complete the gilded grasshopper mission because every time I come near the building my game freezes and makes a noise. Or the game audio will continue to play and I will heat mutants becoming hostile but my camera will freeze. And the only way to stop it is to close the game. Which then only takes me back to the save I have before the crash.

    submitted by /u/Opogg_champO
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fallout 3.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what those large bulky monitor-like things in Fallout 3 were? They have a large cyan screen and no keyboard. There is quite a few of them throughout the game, mainly in the Arlington Library media archive.

    submitted by /u/AustraliumHoovy
    [link] [comments]

    Is There a Limit to How Many Creation Club Items I Can Have on Computer?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    I am coming from PlayStation, where having too many things downloaded would crash the game.

    I ask as a lot of things go free.

    submitted by /u/Dyplexate
    [link] [comments]

    I made this New Vegas fan film and I'd like to get your opinions on it. Its the first part of an episodic series I'm working on.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Are Fallout 3 and new vegas on psnow worse than the original in a considerable way

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Are the psnow versions of fallout 3 and new vegas laggy or downgraded from the original versions in a noticeable way because i cant play them on my ps3 because the controller's battery is bad.

    submitted by /u/Evan_or_somthing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment