• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Searchlight fire department trucks in the divide. literally unplayable.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Searchlight fire department trucks in the divide. literally unplayable.


    Searchlight fire department trucks in the divide. literally unplayable.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    You can take the frontier vehicles anywhere, this game will never die (Video)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    pretty sure I can sneak out with all of it...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Who wants to see my quick way to Freeside? I’m probably not the only person to go on this route, but I’d love to help people who are new to the game.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:39 AM PST

    The Frontier PSA

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD INSTALL THE REQUISITE MODS

    4GB Patcher  Required xNVSE  Required JOHNNY GUITAR [3.40+] Required JIP LN NVSE [55.83+]Required UIO [2.09+] Required NVTF is INCLUDED NVAC and MCM are recommended FNV Mod Limit Fix is INCLUDED 

    IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR HELP YOU'RE NOT EVEN PAST STEP 1

    submitted by /u/VexRosenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Where am I

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Exemplary fitness commitment from this Legionary.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    So... uh... I guess this is what happens when you can't let go

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Why are there 2 fnv subreddits?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Minor spoilers for frontier

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Im having trouble with the frontier crashing during the vertibird crash scene. I dont know if this is the right subreddit for asking this stuff but I would appriciate the help

    submitted by /u/MotorBoatMyGoat2
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Forgive Me but I stole all but 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla Deputy Badges!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    New Campaign Ideas?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Howdy couriers! FNV is probably my favorite game of all time and I'm returning to it after a good hiatus from video games in general. All the campaigns I've completed/taken seriously I've sided with the NCR. For this next play through I'm considering going independent, siding with the legion, or a combination of the two. Any recommendations/ideas for these two options? Or another option altogether?

    I do not have any of the DLC yet, I want to finish tinkering with all the main story has to offer before I dive into the DLC.

    submitted by /u/MasterpieceRecent114
    [link] [comments]

    Everything in slow motion fix?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    So I've started up and installed fixes for the game like the 4GB patch, NVTF but in certain areas of the game outside everything is really slow and I don't know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/FuzzyFurrBoy77
    [link] [comments]

    The great divide

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    script extender is triggering my antivirus.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    When I unpack the 7z file it gives me a antivirus warning. the warning it gives me is ML/PE-A. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/kronos_lordoftitans
    [link] [comments]

    Ä°n frontiers missile silo quest nuclear silo location ground is like this for entire zone please help

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Crashing with certain mods

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    I've read recently that the stutter remover mod crashes on Windows 10, and someone linked a thread that was deleted. Is there anyway to use this mod w/o crashing on Windows 10? Or another stutter remover.

    submitted by /u/n8m8s
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to whoever made this

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Need help with Mr yes outcome

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    So my friend gifted me this game and I was told I could kill anyone in the wasteland. Like an idiot, I killed the lady who committed the crime for the quest one for my baby (I forgot her name). This has led me to not be able to finish the quest because I also killed boone. I also killed cass, rotface, dixon, the ncr ambassador at the embassy, and I think that's pretty much it. My plan is to side with the boomers, the khans, and BoS since I already worked with Mr yes to kill mr house. But I want to do that at the same time as getting as far into the ncr quests as possible. I know I already killed the ambassador and murdered tons of troops, so I have to wear a disguise, but is it still possible to finish as many quests with them as possible before having to team? Hopefully I get an answer because I don't want to have to restart 25 hours of gameplay. Side note: I've gotten as far as I could with the legion without having to destroy BoS or letting them take vegas.

    submitted by /u/JackStroup5
    [link] [comments]

    Rust enb to much blurry

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Is there a way to reduce Rust ENB's excessive ammount of motion blur, or depth of field, idk exactly what it is but it's annoying. As you can see, if you don't look above the horizon line, the upper half of the screen is all blurry. I like Rust for it's colours, wich are perfect for me and i would like to keep it.

    submitted by /u/KanoilNano_BoS
    [link] [comments]

    My fingers hurt

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Yes I know the title is cryptic but this game was the first taste of an RPG I had and I've been playing since I was 7! I haven't been able to play recently though as the only way I could play FNV was my ps3 and I don't have a controller for that system anymore the only way I could play is if I bought a ps plus subscription and then bought FNV for 100$ which is not worth it I still agree the game is good but 100$ feels a bit pricey I have so many fond memories of this game though even when I was much older and playing this game I was still finding things like the Tesla Beatan Prototype it's got so many hidden little secrets and stashes of goodies I still think that not all of them have been found even after 12 years!

    submitted by /u/Pridefull_Furry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment