• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout 2 World Map in the Style of the Fallout: New Vegas World Map

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout 2 World Map in the Style of the Fallout: New Vegas World Map


    Fallout 2 World Map in the Style of the Fallout: New Vegas World Map

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Jason told me himself. The Great Journey is for ghouls only. You're not going.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Ordered this before Christmas didn't come till today

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Is this true fallout ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    probably old news to most and it might be a mod. But after 130 hours i discovered that the ranger from the intro is an actual person you can interact with! ( although no dialogue options). This game is still amazing after all these years.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    It was good while it lasted, I guess? I didn’t even get to install the frontier

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Spoiler for The Frontier, but it straight up rips a part out of Wolfenstein: The New Order

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    The Frontier best outcome situation

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Just my opinion, all things considered as the story is just really lacking or a clusterfuck depending on the way you see it, it would be best for the developers to release their impressive technology used in the mod, which is really the best thing about it for the mod community to use and make their own mods with it, now I'm not a modder by any means and I know some features like vehicles only work in a certain kind of map made appositely for it, but really the worst case scenario IMO is the one where the devs just stop working at this mod or mods in general and throw away all the technical work they achieved in those 7 years

    submitted by /u/t_u_r_o_k
    [link] [comments]

    How the battle was supposed to be

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    What Controller Friendly mods should I show my dad?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:31 AM PST

    So my dad has tried Fallout New Vegas god knows how many times, and I would like to show him some of the mods on PC but he doesn't like keyboard and mouse. So I would like to see what the community would think would be the best mods to show my dad? I was thinking about showing him Fallout New California or some other big story overhaul mod like that.

    P.S. for the love of God don't suggest NSFW mods

    submitted by /u/GiggityMan05
    [link] [comments]

    These two have more in common than I would like to admit

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Jsawyer Ultimate Edition Weathered Pistol Location?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Title basically explains it. The gun would really complete the kind of set that I'm going for after I wanna upgrade from the standard. Not as weak as 9mm pistol, but has a bigger mag than .45 auto pistol. Tried looking up the original jsawyer patch on the wiki, but it doesn't list the locations. I've seen the ultimate edition description and it seemed like it was listing the differences made on the original. So I doubt I'd find information there. I'm pretty worried that'll be just tucked away in some obscure corner of the game.

    submitted by /u/gpheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Guy with the lowest vocals in the world singing Lonesome Road

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Tyler1 Explains The Frontier Drama

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Help with hardcore achievement

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    If i choose no when when i first get the option to turn on hardcore mode before i leave doc mitchell's house, but i decide to turn it on while i'm in goodsprings before i leave goodsprings, will i still get the hardcore achievement whenever i beat the game? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Lazarfan09
    [link] [comments]

    The duster jacket from the courier's duster looks really good with the armored vault 13 jumpsuit

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Found the perfect beer for New Vegas.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I beat fallout new California (i think bc I'm at the missle part for the NCR) and i fell into the very bottom of the silo is there any way for me to get out?. (this is after i did the test burn)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    My god there's so much content, I just discovered how many unmarked quests there are

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    These unmarked quests are often just as interesting as the marked ones and for 10 years I had no idea most existed. Finding the people who robbed the gun from Vicki and Vance for example. Now I'm on the wiki seeking down all these unmarked quests.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Sneering Imperialist perk's damage bonus only applicable in V.A.T.S.?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Or also outside of V.A.T.S.? I've done some testing but can't seem to find any difference.

    submitted by /u/Midis3
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for after finishing New Vegas?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    So does anyone know of a mod that lets you keep everything you obtain during the battle of Hoover dam (Lanius' armor for example) and let's you keep playing after the final cutscene? Thx.

    submitted by /u/LowestMeerkat11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment