• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Mod that brings over the skills from New Vegas?

    Fallout 3 | Mod that brings over the skills from New Vegas?


    Mod that brings over the skills from New Vegas?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I just want a mod that brings over the survival skill, as well as the guns skill from new vegas

    submitted by /u/LemonDrizl
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese Army Extended | Fallout 3 Mod

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    What was the worst vault you ever seen

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    For me it was Vault 87 because Failed F.E.V Subjects were creeping me out since i was playing in a dark room.

    submitted by /u/TheWaffledOne
    [link] [comments]

    Should I kill the Nuka Challenge Quest Collector?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    So I have been on a mission to complete every quest in the game (my first playthrough) and have been trying to stay pretty moral and good for the most part. I've just gotten to the side quest where the lady who collects the Nuka Colas wants me to grab 30 Quantum's for her.

    I was fully intent on completing this quest but I won't lie, I kinda salivated at all the nuka cola in her house.

    For some reason.... I have been collecting Nuka Colas in various fallout games. And I quickly realized that running around to find those 30 quantums would.... well. suck.

    I'm aware my choices can effect quite a bit in this game, not really sure what the consequences will be of this... But what if I just killed her and the gigachad who wanted me to bring the bottles to him instead? And just raid their stash?

    If nothing goes to shit it might be worth not completing this one quest lol. And I'd consider the loot of nuka cola 10X freaking better than the disappointment that was the "loot" in Point Lookout, the last major thing I finished.

    submitted by /u/DaanGFX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment