• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Look what i found under a buoy in point lookout

    Fallout 3 | Look what i found under a buoy in point lookout


    Look what i found under a buoy in point lookout

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    COSPLAY EDIT of my foam power armor to look like the fallout 3 game cover

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    it seem that my quest is stuck what can i do?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Trying to replay this game. Why does it feel...way too hard? Is it possible to get the max level achievements on Very Easy with Swift Learner?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I want to start off by saying I've been a gamer since I was 5 (I am 30 now) and have beat most games on the hardest difficulty including Fallout 4 and Skyrim (Which aren't THAT hard really).

    I got the urge to play F3 and NV again, so I bought GOTY editions and borrowed my Girlfriends old PS3 (Why PS Now on PS5 doesn't have DLC for Fallout games I'll never understand) and decided to go for 100% on each of them, because they really are GREAT games.

    That being said, I was having a very difficult time yesterday. Right out of the vault on normal mode, Mole Rats taking 7-8 rounds to kill and do a pretty good chunk of damage to me.

    Bought better gear in Megaton, went to find my dad. Fire Ant Soldiers? 2 mags from my 10mm to kill one, and if I get anywhere close to them they drop my health by 1/2 in less than a second. Kill 4-5 Fire Ant Soldiers and my 10mm is at less than 1/2 of it's durability and starts having issues.

    I don't remember having any troubles with this game, so this is baffling to me.

    So after all of my bitching above...my actual question. Would it be viable to play on Very Easy, with 2 points of Swift Learner, and achieve the Level 20 that is required for the platinum? I don't REALLY want to use the exploits (If they are even still working after all the updates) but I will if that's the only way to do it. I'm just not having fun on Normal. I'm not 100% worried about getting the Level 30 trophy that comes with the DLC, since it isn't platinum required, but I would love that one too.

    Thanks guys!

    ~ Miz

    submitted by /u/MapleSyrupJediV2
    [link] [comments]

    How do i stop Fallout 3 from crashing on windows 10?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    I have tried FOSE, editing the .ini file, runnig as Admin, compatibility Mode, unofficial Patch, stutter remover, one tweak, casm, Games for windows live remover fallout 3 crash fix and Intel HD graphics Bypass Package it's the Game of the year Edition so i have all the DLC's.

    submitted by /u/GrilledCheeseGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    This sub should have pictures for the icon and banner.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    It would look a lot better, and be more eye catching than the default blue one.

    submitted by /u/Xkilljoy98
    [link] [comments]

    You can make a settlement in fo3 without mods.(true)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Would anybody like to know how?

    Because someone on gameFAQ made a guide for it, but it is incomplete and doesn't have all the people you can get in your settlement.

    So my question to you is, would you like me to make a guide to make your own settlement.

    Note* it takes a shit ton of time to have a really good settlement, so if you want me to make a guide be ready to waste some covid 19 indoors time.

    So anyways would you guys like to know?

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Timmy Percent

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment