• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I finally managed to get Fo3 to run perfectly with mods! Love how my game looks

    Fallout 3 | I finally managed to get Fo3 to run perfectly with mods! Love how my game looks


    I finally managed to get Fo3 to run perfectly with mods! Love how my game looks

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Fallout 3’s obscure necromancy mod is the most fun I’ve ever had in any fallout game.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Was getting a bit dry on fallout 3, and obviously when you dry out on fallout you get mods. And then I found a very unpopular mod called 'Necromancy'. I decided to download it, and oh my god is it amazing. Want an entire army of super mutants to mow down behemoths with baseball bats? You can now. You want to rebuilt your own knock off version of the enclave using dead big town inhabitants? You can! You want to hire feral ghouls to take out three dog and the entire citadel? You. Can. Do. It. I find it so utterly absurd and really fun at the same time. If you are playing on pc, I would highly recommend for some fun.

    https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/2243/

    submitted by /u/KillianMayor
    [link] [comments]

    Victory!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment