• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Fallout 3 | He was very excited to say Hi to me!

    Fallout 3 | He was very excited to say Hi to me!


    He was very excited to say Hi to me!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Hearing the overlord footsteps literally inches away before giving up the search while I'm crouched holding my breath around a corner or hiding in a room has been nerve wracking at times in Fallout 3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Not all Little Moonbeams are equipped to handle a super mutant overlord passing as a regular super mutant in Fallout 3

    • Your reading The Adventures of CrisperLace and her first time playing Fallout 3! Today's episode – The Disguised Threat/Sweet Dreams Little Moonbeams

    Friendly reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers. [Also don't feed the Yao guai]

    Visited the National Archives for Stealing Independence where I ran into three super mutant overlords before even entering the rotunda to meet Sydney. Overlords have now become a game of dart gun, run until hidden, perform sneak attack and repeat. Hearing the overlord footsteps literally inches away before giving up the search while I'm crouched holding my breath around a corner or hiding in a room has been nerve wracking at times. Unfortunately Sydney isn't so well equipped to handle an overlord specifically when passing itself off as a regular super mutant. Was doing fine defending the rotunda when a final super mutant overlord labeled as a regular super mutant stormed in and took Sydney out, picked up the 10mm "Ultra" SMG although I won't use it in this playthrough. I did Reilly's Rangers after this so I found the audio note Sydney's father left for her in the Statesman Hotel, overlords around every corner throughout the hospital and hotel but I made it through unfortunately Donovan wasn't so lucky. Sweet Dreams Little Moonbeams.

    https://imgur.com/a/AY8576K

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    I heard a explosion well going to Minefield & seen a bunch of glow sticks falling & I just figured out why!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Top 10 Fallout 3 Quests w/ Descriptions

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment