• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | My level 44 character sitting on caesars throne after beating all add-ons 😤

    Fallout: New Vegas | My level 44 character sitting on caesars throne after beating all add-ons ��


    My level 44 character sitting on caesars throne after beating all add-ons ��

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Help finding a high res version of the image on Benny's Engraved Cigarette Lighter

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    FNV is the first open world RPG where I don't feel overwhelmed with a large quest log.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    I'm a good 70+ hours into the game and don't feel any quest log fatigue whenever I open my journal. I actively look for quests and never feel pressured to do anything because of the interest I have in each storyline.

    I had this problem when Skyrim released where everywhere I went I would pick up about 2-3 meaningless side quests and just felt overwhelmed with it to the point where I dropped the game on top of just feeling unsatisfied with it altogether. I largely think it's due to the fact that FNV has a lot of heart and soul poured into every little quest.

    The only time I was severely disappointed with the side quests was when I was locked into the Old World Blues DLC with it's fetch+repetitive high school document retrieval quests but I'm well past that DLC and back in the wild west aesthetic that I prefer in the Mojave Desert. I'm worried that Honest Hearts and Dead Money might be more of the same where I'm locked into a region (I kinda value my freedom in the base game) until I finish the DLC's questline so I'm waiting til I'm really in the mood to play it.

    This game is awesum.

    submitted by /u/OfficeGossip
    [link] [comments]

    I built my first PC only so I could take this photo. Just learned about Frontier and New California too!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Almost Jump Scared

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Favorite DLC Expansion

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    My girlfriend surprised me with this today

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    What’s your fate of E-DE?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Would I lose my "Accepted" reputation with the NCR if I keep doing quests/delivering medicine for the Followers?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    So I just came back to play the game once more. I did some quests for Camp McCarran and thus got a boosted reputation within those military people. However, in Freeside I later helped the Followers/ Julie Farkas by saving 2 drug addicts from their demise; and when the quest was done, I noticed my reputation with the NCR has been lost. So title - is this a bug or something? I don't use any gameplay-altering mods AFAIK.

    Apologies if the post is hard to read - English isn't really my mother tongue.

    submitted by /u/Silenced_Retard
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fallout the frontier

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    I am about to start a new game and try FO the frontier for the first time,and I was wondering if the mod has the charisma dialogue checks like the new California mod did,I want to know so I can better build my character,please no spoilers,thanks!

    submitted by /u/_chips__
    [link] [comments]

    Having a strange NVSE error pop-up...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Having a strange NVSE error pop-up...

    For some reason, an NVSE error message keeps popping up while I play the game. The thing is, my game still runs fine and the mods that are indicated as causing NVSE errors are still running. In my case, the mods involved are Just Assorted Mods and No Witnesses:

    So a message like this would pop-up during different parts of the game.

    And it would show messages like this in the console.

    This is what commonly shows up for the Just Assorted Mods issue.

    And this one is for the No Witnesses mod.

    I don't understand these codes and what they mean. I have no idea what's going on because the game still works and the mods still function; although I do notice that the objective markers from the Just Assorted Mods file tend to flicker a bit. Maybe it's always been like that but I haven't noticed it before, but that's the only weird thing that happens. Actually, one other thing that may be related is that the game's performance will drop after certain points or a certain amount of time. I assumed that this was because of The Living Desert mod that I have installed, but I can't say for sure. What I do know is that if I exit the game and load it again, the performance goes back to normal.

    A thing to note is that I've been using these mods together for 30 hours in a previous playthrough. Didn't run into any issues back then. However, for my latest playthrough, decided to try Primm Reborn, Novac Reborn, and The Living Desert together. Then these messages start popping up. Could the addition of these three mods be the cause of this error? What do these errors mean? Why are the mods still running fine despite the error messages?

    submitted by /u/LOKITYZ
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get the the Scorched Sierra Power Armor as NCR?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Really want to wear the scorched sierra power armor as an NCR centric character but I don't want to nuke them due to the reputation loss. I haven't started my playthrough yet so any recommendations on how to do this?

    submitted by /u/bushidotostito
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious button in junkflea?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:56 AM PST

    I found a button in the market and when you press it you become invisible and a little hungry. It also plays the wild wasteland sound effect. Is it a reference I dont get? In the effects menu of the pip boy it's called the experiment steal field apparently. The frontier mod btw

    submitted by /u/Lickabilly
    [link] [comments]

    Game still broken after uninstalling every mod help!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Unchecked every mod in FOMM and everything but every time I open up the game it gives me a black screen and crashes immediately if I press literally any button even the volume button on my keyboard. Any idea what's wrong? I updated my load order like 3 times and LOOT doesn't really tell me anything that I haven't seen before. FNV Edit also cleaned all the mods and I gave myself a merge patch. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jackhanso
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to Modmakers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I've always known that making mods was pretty difficult- the tiny bit of tinkering I'd done in the GECK, or even just in xEdit, really, was enough to see that- and I've always been appreciative of their efforts. That said, my appreciation for the time modmakers put into even simple mods has gone up dramatically today. I spent over three hours today working in the GECK, and what have I got to show for it? Well, one NPC that is still without any dialogue trees and a single small apartment for him that isn't even fully decorated yet (nor connected to the outside world, now that I think about it).

    I'm sure it gets faster with experience, but... man. I look at some of the content modders have produced in this community, and really all Bethesda games' communities, and it just blows me away even more now than before.

    submitted by /u/Ronivader
    [link] [comments]

    When equipping the .357 magnum this texture glitch or something happens. Anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    The frontier quick start

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    When I quick start at level 12 I get 110 skill points to assign anyone help me out on how too stop that

    submitted by /u/GenuineGold
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else know about this? I just got this in my recommendations.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    FNV crashes in frontier

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    When I either pick up the corpse of Mouse/Hardcase or enter the safe zone while holding them. Anyone else got that problem and do you know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Mike_Diz
    [link] [comments]

    12 gauge, magnum shell vs 12 gauge, 4/0 buck magnum (hand load)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:05 PM PST

    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/12_gauge_shotgun_shell_(Fallout:_New_Vegas))

    Just was looking at the ammo tables for the 12 gauge shotgun shells - note sure if its a typo but the 12 gauge, magnum shell (that is craftable with 25 repair) just looks objectively better than the hand load version (requires handloader perk which is 70 repair).

    The 25-repair 12 gauge magnum shell has same damage multiplier of 1.3, same damage threshold modifier of -2, same condition penalty and spread of its handload cousin, but it fires 7 pellets instead of 4, making the lesser requirement 25 version better for perks like Stay Back.

    If it's not a typo, just felt it's a bit weird that the lesser requirement version has the same stats as the handload version.

    submitted by /u/upwards888
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment