• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Fallout | Why are there cigarettes and no smoking

    Fallout | Why are there cigarettes and no smoking


    Why are there cigarettes and no smoking

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Is my question I wanted to know

    submitted by /u/butler_guy101
    [link] [comments]

    Be real, who sold the wedding ring in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Small time fallout streamer for st Jude charity

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I hope this doesn't violate the rules. I know nothing of fall out so please forgive me.

    My friend is a small time streamer on twitch and he's streaming for st Jude to raise money. His goal is just 500. He's working with a few other streamers for fallout to hit the goal of 100k for the hospital. It goes straight to the fundraiser and not him. If you'd like to support st Jude /fallout streamer plz visit him. He's doing a 24 hour streaming, already live now.

    Twitch.tv/mavrickgg

    this is NOT me. Im a girl and this guy is a dude. Even looks like a dude.*

    Edit:

    He does do silly things if you donate for charity.

    submitted by /u/Likes2LOL
    [link] [comments]

    What are your all time favourite site quests across all fallout games

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    What is the best way to play Fallout New Vegas (vanilla)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I've tried many times to get into New Vegas, but I always get turned off at some point in the campaign. The farthest I've gone is to the part where you have to choose which faction to side with. Is there anyway to make the game less of a slog without using the console?

    submitted by /u/PigofGirth
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious broadcast appreciation

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I've never seen it posted before and I'm probably in the minority but the mysterious broadcast is my favorite radio station in the Fallout series (really any game). Most of the tracks have a dark melancholy that seems to fit the environment to a tee (especially for OWB and DM). Plus it's nice not having to listen to the same news broadcast over and over.

    submitted by /u/TeddysRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Im lvl 24 what perks should i take?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    fallout 4 GOTY edition worth it

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    im thinking about jumping into fallout 4 for xbox, its available for 5 bucks at gamestop, i also looked for the GOTY edition but that one is still 60 bucks, is it worth the extra $55? im a fan of fallout 3 and new vegas but not a hardcore gamer by any means (i have to borrow the xbox from a friend as well as a tv lolol)...

    edit: its 40 bucks at target, but still, is it worth the extra cost?

    submitted by /u/fvckspeak
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine a war between the East Coast BoS and the NCR taking place in 2500 (around 300 years after fo4)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    This is a likely outcome for America in the future or they could just split the country in two making two seperate nations for the civilisation after the Great War...

    submitted by /u/UknownSolider2
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Final thoughts (after beating 3 of the DLC, some side-quests and the main storyline)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:49 AM PST

    So, I've played through Fallout 3. I've basically finished the main plot. And my final thoughts are that YES, I made the right choice by starting here.

    Fallout 3 has a bog standard plot compared to its predecessors and immediate successor, but gameplay, writing, and atmosphere-wise, Fallout 3 is very strong. The idea of taking Fallout and having it play like The Elder Scrolls sounds like a bad idea on paper, but in execution turns out to be a lot better than it sounds. The weapons you get are punchy and cool, you can recruit an additional party member (my personal favourite being Fawkes), and the location-based damage from Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics makes a triumphant return, complete with targeting system.

    The side-quests are also entertaining and interesting, with my personal favourites being "Those!" and "Andale" respectively. In fact, the side-quests are in my opinion, far more interesting than the main plot, as you never know what you're going to find next! That's not to say the main storyline is bad though. It's still an entertaining little yarn and has a nice sense of pacing to the proceedings, also bringing an end to the series antagonists The Enclave in a pretty cool way... If you've levelled up enough, that is.

    As for the DLC, I've beaten three, and attempted to play through the Broken Steel epilogue only to end up getting stuck and annoyed. My ranking would be:

    Mothership Zeta

    Operation Anchorage

    The Pitt

    The Pitt is at the bottom because it fails at what it sets out to do, and comes off as sudden, jarring, and incredibly bleak and apathy-inducing. Zeta and Anchorage, on the other hand, I'll happily play over and over again.

    So yeah, I give Fallout 3 a 8 out of 10. Its writing isn't as good as the other games's, but I'll be damned if the game around it doesn't make up for it.

    Oh, and funny thing? I installed mods for the game, but I soon realised I wasn't playing with them! Oops!

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 closes when I click New Game

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    How do I fix this? I run it on a crappy laptop but the specs are good enough, the game even suggests I play it on medium settings and not low. I run on Intel HD 3000 if that's any use.

    submitted by /u/Oliwier543
    [link] [comments]

    Were vertibirds supposed do crash all the time?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Is BOS dumb or its because Bethesda just made a mistake. Why should anyone fly with that thing when (for me) 80% 8/10 times they crash and allways fall on my head killing me or making me take a lot of damage. Its like they just want to fall on me before they die. They can only be used for transportation thats it because then they dont blow up. And what is even powering these things? Fusion energy? I have only seen verdibirds in Fo4 and Fnv and in New Vegas it only crashed because I used a anti-air weapon on it and not a pipe pistol. Do these verdibirds have a defect or Bethesda just vanted verdibirds to crash down after 10 shots from a pipe pistol.

    submitted by /u/Estro1111
    [link] [comments]

    Does the T60 pwr armour have a jet pack mod?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    If so, does the BOS implement it or is it player invented? ( I'm talking lore included )

    I haven't played in ages but I'm curious

    submitted by /u/wilto86
    [link] [comments]

    Is my game bugging or how come my backpack give new 4394967296 damage and rad resistance?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I just unlocked high capacity for my backpack and it's got those insane numbers with the added in 120 carry weight. Am I invincible or is this just a bug that has no effect on gameplay?

    submitted by /u/redditedit007
    [link] [comments]

    Rumination on Fallout 76

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I've played a lot of fallout 76 but as not much lately. I think I finally come to why I don't enjoy it as much. When I got into 76 initially, it during its first year, no npcs, limited vendors, you know fallout 76.

    I miss the magic of that original game. Most apocalyptic games are not about the end of the world but rather the new world. Original fallout 76 is the only game I have ever played where it truly felt like the end of the world. In a traditional view, it was not a very good game. It had bugs (a lot), and there was not all that much to do. What it did do right though was be different. Nothing else really captures the magic of exploring what really felt like the end. Seeing the remnants of the world, and the unsuccessful plans that people made.

    I miss the feeling of somber wandering alone in the destruction and Ash. Fallout 76 today is in a traditional means a better game, but now it's lost the magic.

    It's just like everything else

    Anyone else feel like this?

    submitted by /u/twalsh78
    [link] [comments]

    Incase anyone hasn't seen it, fallout 2 as an FPS

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I'm completely blown away how accurate and seamless this is (especially considering this is PRE alpha). Stunned:

    https://youtu.be/DB0R42FaZno?t=42

    submitted by /u/greenbluepig
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 76) I am level 107, where does everyone get these high damage weapons?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    As said above I'm level 107. I roll for a 3 star weapon at the rusty pick and it's never any good. I'm using a handmade rifle that has 74 damage and been using it for 40 levels. Every legendary drop I get is garbage. Am I just unlucky with my drops and rolls with the vendor is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/McBritches
    [link] [comments]

    |Fallout 4] Does recruitment radio beacon spacing matter?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Can I place them close to each other or do I have to make sure they're spaced out over my settlement to take full advantage of their radius? If they even have a radius.

    submitted by /u/Real_Marijuana_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s debate. Which fallout game is/was the hardest?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    What was your favourite DLC across all games?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:25 AM PST

    No idea why but I loved Dead Money for Fallout New Vegas. It was challenging because everything was trying to kill you constantly.

    How about you?

    submitted by /u/NotAMazda
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the archivement to get all the bobby heads in the game after you kill a faction?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    So im basically trying to get them all but i don't know if any one of them are unavailable in a locked place

    submitted by /u/ElVerdaderoArgento
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas- Has anyone else actually used the "Surplus" ammo?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Even when I first start the game, I have never, ever bought or used bulk/surplus versions of ammo, or even the "plinking" .22 rounds. I've always been able to make do with the standard ammo, being able to buy, find, or craft more than enough to get by.

    Then again, I pretty much always play with mods installed, so some of them may have altered the rate at which I find ammo. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Omny87
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Quest "Last Voyage of the USS Constitution" completely broken

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    i have a rather complicated problem. im now 50 hours in my savegame and i wanted to start the USS Constitution Quest. the first thing i noticed that the Robots on the ship were instantly hostile when i was near the ship. idk why. i never attacked them. i even just discovered the new location. so i was never near it.

    i made the robots friendly with an faction Console Command. i now rushed to the Robot Named Ironsides on the Upper deck. but i cant talk to him. he wont respond. and thats where im stuck.

    it doesnt matter how many console magic i try. the quest just rejects to work. not even the "setstage" commands work. the quest is just completely broken it seems.

    is there any way to fix that?

    submitted by /u/FrittenFritz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment