• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Fallout | Welcome to the offical store page, for Fallout: The Frontier

    Fallout | Welcome to the offical store page, for Fallout: The Frontier


    Welcome to the offical store page, for Fallout: The Frontier

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Fallout 3 Law bringer Perk Bug

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    So I got the law bringer perk in Fallout 3, and have been giving fingers to the Regulators every now and then but when I do the leader will run off from the Regulator headquarters. I can usually track her down but now she has completely disappeared. Does anyone know where she is because I now have 65 human fingers in my fridge in Megaton.

    submitted by /u/MickeyPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Good Mods for Streaming

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Does anyone know any mods for fallout 4 that would be good or entertaining for a twitch stream. I feel that the base story at this point is a little flat and some mods could spice things up. Let me know

    submitted by /u/alextheguy11
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play Fallout 76 or Fallout 76 Wastlanders single player on Xbox One?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Question from a newcomer

    Hi all!

    I have never played Fallout, but my girlfriend is a fan and recently bought Fallout 76 for the Xbox One. She was advised that although she'll need an internet connection to play, there is an option to play solo (i.e. only have NPCs in her world). Is this correct?

    Effectively, the impression I have is that she needs an internet connection, an Xbox live subscription and to play in a multiplayer universe.

    Just a newcomer looking for help and I apologise if this is the wrong place! Happy gaming, guys :)

    submitted by /u/TomRob0496
    [link] [comments]

    Why would anyone leave The Whitespring Resort?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    I get that the guests were "locked out of their rooms" but the place is huge. I'm sure they could have made do with what they had. Its filled with robot guards, venders and various cleaner bots, making it probably the safest cosiest place in the game. Why would anyone ever leave this place?

    submitted by /u/azntakeaway
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 has more in depth dialogue options than Cyberpunk

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Game was overhyped as fuck. 8 years of people wanking to this game and this was the best they could do?

    submitted by /u/SpankDaddyAndy
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout76] Do you think it would be a good idea to buff the mutants legendary mod?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    In my opinion it would be a good idea to buff it since i don't see anyone using it and it is underpowered compared to to other weapon mods such as, Bloodied, junkie and even anti-armour. The point still stands in terms of armour legendary mods like, unyielding, vanguards and bolstering. I would like to see other's opinions!

    submitted by /u/NotSolzv
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to want to punch Cpt.Kells in the face?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    "recruiting outsiders has proven disasters in the past" Does...does he not know an outsider and his kid the ones responsible for bringing clean water to the Capital Wasteland? did no one tell him that the Lone Wanderer fought through an entire air force base by themselves and destroyed the last of the Enclave and didn't bomb the shit out of the citadel when they had the chance, and is an honorary member of the Lyons pride and was personally commended by the elder at the time. HE spits in the face of my Fallout 3 playthrough, My Lone Wanderer is the GODDAM savior of Washington D.C, My Wanderer didn't Lose his father, get kicked out of his Vault, and subject himself to lethal amounts of radiation because he forgot to bring along his super mutant buddy just to be indirectly insulted by some prick 10 years later.

    submitted by /u/IMMORTALMERC2281
    [link] [comments]

    Trip to the Stars glitched PS4 Survival

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    So, did everthying, finished the ride and tried to talking to Dara, she said "here's your extra ammo blah blah blah" but didn't give me any alien rounds and now won't talk at all, the quest is still in my log with all the objectives complete but won't disappear, my last save was awhile ago, is this playthrough screwed?

    submitted by /u/Matsdaq
    [link] [comments]

    In Fo4 I was taking back the castle with the minutemen and I ran into a big problem I accidentally hit one of the minutemen with my molatoves. [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Ok so I was talking back the castle and throwing alot of molatoves and I guess I accidentally hit one of the minutemen and now I have destroyed all the eggs and they keep attacking me and I can't talk to Preston. Does anybody know how to fix this without redoing the whole thing

    submitted by /u/Vnin2007
    [link] [comments]

    I can't imagine how much voice acting Codsworth's voice actor had to do for most of the Mr. Handies in Fallout 4 and 76

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    (He might've done the Mr. Handies in Fallout 3 and New Vegas too, but I'm not sure)

    I hope he's doing and being paid well

    submitted by /u/SuperAlloyBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another performance issue with fallout 4

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Intel i7 9700k overclocked to 5.1 X strike 1100W PSU 32 GB corsair vengeance DDr4 Palit RTX 3090 gamingpro Asus swift PG278QR gaming monitor 1ms 165 Hz

    The game is installed on a separate ADATA 2TB SSD

    The game is completely unplayable. Stuttering like mad every two seconds. CPU 100 percent, ssd light flashing like mad.

    Nvidia drivers were only installed yesterday (Brand new)

    It was exactly the same with My Asus ROG GTX1080 ti

    Mods deployed still stutters Mods purged still stutters ENB enabled still stutters ENB disabled still stutters Fresh install still stutters lowest settings still stutters

    What the hell do I do now ?

    The hardware is certainly up to the job.

    I have tried all combination of framerate capping Gsync, Vsync etc. Nothing makes any difference whatsoever.

    It never use to stutter like this.

    Could it be because I have it on a separate SSD ?

    I am completely out of options. I have googled it until my eyes are sore.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/greenbriggs9
    [link] [comments]

    The Titles Given to the Main Character in Each Game are Badass

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    The Vault Dweller, The Chosen One, The Lone Wanderer, The Courier, The Sole Survivor. Like, how badass are all these titles!? They really nail the feeling of your character being some mythical figure of the wastes

    submitted by /u/brytonius
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 had an amazing map. I hope future games take inspiration from it.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Playing Fallout 3 again recently and the map really stands out. The wide-open spaces of the wastes, the entrances to cities like megaton and rivet city, that you can see Washington monument and the capital building from the outside of the city, the freedom to walk in any direction.

    And even with this open-world the game naturally guides almost all players towards megaton through the layout of the first road and buildings. No NPC is needed to yell "go here", the map is good enough without that starter.

    submitted by /u/unit5421
    [link] [comments]

    So I need help getting Curie

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Bobby and dr I forgot his name won't talk to me HELP!

    submitted by /u/ZaneTheGhost367
    [link] [comments]

    Since fallouts getting an amazon tv show, bethesda and amazon should make a mr. handy themed alexa voice.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I had the stupidest dream about Yao Guais

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    In it there were mutant Yao Guais, which were striped blue and white, and their face was a yellow sun. They were named Uru Guais.

    If you don't quite get it (don't really blame you): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Uruguay

    submitted by /u/PinkLionThing
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout4 Curie Attacking me

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I took Curie with me to explore the world, finally she asked me that she wants to be a human. So I take her to Good Neighbor talk with that doctor. After the conversation with the doctor, Curie starts attacking us. So I reload the save, try to send Curie back to Red Rocket. As soon as she finished saying 'I am looking forward to explore with you again', she started to attack us. I am not sure why. I don't have this problem with any other followers.

    submitted by /u/put7hecookiedown
    [link] [comments]

    [fallout 4] minutemen ending

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I have a build focused on heavy weapons and the only consistent way I found to get 5mm ammo for my minigun is bos vertibirds, but I just hate sideing with them, if I follow the minutemen will there still be vertibirds in the commenwealth?

    Or is there a more effective way to get 5mm ammo without exploits

    submitted by /u/Eshasim
    [link] [comments]

    What's something you sold way cheaper than its worth in fo76?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    I just sold the neon open sign for 50 caps. I need people to tell me they fucked up like I did to feel better about myself

    submitted by /u/Dohmi
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I freed Buddy before the quest "Trouble Brewin'" and he is stuck!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Any help or am I stuffed?

    submitted by /u/GeoGuru32
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do to make NV feel new again?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I've played NV through a bunch of times always on console, to the point where I have the main story basically memorized along with most other things.

    I'm now craving it again but would really love an alternative version since I finally own a pc.

    What mods do you recommend in terms of changing the game/story big time?

    I found DUST through previous posts but it sounds like it's way too hard to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/UniversalSocks
    [link] [comments]

    Do you Also wait till the Fusion Core Hits 1/100 and then you still sell It at Full Price? - Fallout 4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    That's the Best Money Back Scheme you can Get, It doesn't get more real. or you can use that Last Tad of energy, And consume the Fusion Core Completely. Bad choice

    submitted by /u/Muralcoffee69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment