• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My character’s face is so jacked up the white glove society mask makes him look like a terminator with his skin peeling off

    Fallout: New Vegas | My character’s face is so jacked up the white glove society mask makes him look like a terminator with his skin peeling off


    My character’s face is so jacked up the white glove society mask makes him look like a terminator with his skin peeling off

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    found on instagram

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    NCR patrol, OC art by me.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    I wonder what's inside...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    W A T E R

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Fallout: New California - America the Beautiful

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I want a second opinion

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Just started this today and was wondering what DLC should I do first I tried Old World Blues and that didn't go well haha

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Was trying a genocide psychopath run when I came across the perfect creepy apparel.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Working on a horror series in the fallout universe if you like the vid the full one will be posted to my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCLgGQ7NN6OXyCIKmS6ZasTA

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Can I replicate PC on console?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    New Vegas is one of my favourite games. I played it on PC a few years ago and did all the recommended mods, so had no issues with bugs or anything.

    With the massive disappointment that was Cyberpunk I'd love to replay NV now. Just for ease of use, I'd prefer to play it on a PS5 and my TV. If I get the game, how can I make it run as well as the PC version with mods? Or is there no way?

    submitted by /u/wizardofchocolate
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland Horror Story: The Mojave Madman (Trailer)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Ok so i need help

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    So it started with the memory issue and I tried to fix that with all the stuff that is used but then it would still happen so I looked up a different thing but now my game just freezes on the loading screen and every time I try to fix new Vegas it just gets fucked up even more

    submitted by /u/apex6666
    [link] [comments]

    When exactly I do choose factions

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Hey, I just got this game and have been getting loads and loads of fun but I am now in the Strip and I am concerned being locked in a path I do not want. Precisely, I want to go NCR, will going to see Mr. House or meeting the tribes for Yes Man lock me out of NCR quests? When is the last exit before the bridge? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tarhundaradu
    [link] [comments]

    Video Game Recommendations

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Fallout New Vegas is my favorite video game of all time. It was the first fallout game I played and I loved it.

    I'll put a list of games I've played and a rating just so you can get a feel for what I might prefer

    Fallout 3 {A-} Fallout 4 {A} Fallout 76 {C} Oblivion {A-} Skyrim {A} Witcher 3 {A+} Bioshock {A+} Outer Worlds {A}

    I'm mostly interested in an RPG game and I play occasionally on my laptop but I prefer to play on Xbox One

    submitted by /u/Elilacky
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 34 was HELL

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I just completed vault 34 on very hard, I'm addicted to Jet, Med-X, Mentats and Coyote Chew Tobacco, used 80% of my food, have everything but my left leg crippled, used 30 stimpacks and 5 super stimpacks.

    But once I got that damn Armory open.... Wow. I picked everything up and the All-American and 45 other weapons were worth it, plus the armor too!

    Pro-tip, don't do Vault 34 alone if you're a stealth sniper lol. My build did not fare well in the close quarters, to say the least. 2 hours later and thousands of caps worth of equipment, bullets and aid items but that was insanely fun to play!

    submitted by /u/87Fresh
    [link] [comments]

    First time player, what mods do you recommend?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Like the title said, it is the first time I am playing a Fallout game and loving it so far. But it would be great to sprint and maybe up the graphics. Do I need to download NMM and install all that stuff, it looks really confusing. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Map221
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been playing fallout nv with radio on and its been an hour I have to sleep but everytime im about to shut the next song is so awesome I have to listen to it first

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Most preferred gun

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Don't leave me alone christine

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Can i meet dean, christine and dog again after killing Elijah? (I want to say goodbye but I can't find you) sorry for my bad English :c

    submitted by /u/Kabra0w0
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade Gannon won’t come with me, because I’m with the legion. how can I get him to come with me? Mods and console commands are out of the question.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Could you get through the game and all DLCs with just the Mysterious Magnum?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I've never gotten through it all so I don't know how difficult the enemies get.

    Edit: By that I mean, would it be a viable endgame weapon on its own?

    submitted by /u/Shoezz17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment