• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Mr. House Barter skill is truly off the charts

    Fallout: New Vegas | Mr. House Barter skill is truly off the charts


    Mr. House Barter skill is truly off the charts

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I made primm slim with legos :)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Using my head.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Imagine coming to the studio one day being told "today you'll be acting out a robot cumming violently"

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    My Little Hole in the Wall at Novac

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    I've avenged Sgt.Arch Dornan and the Presidency of the United States

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    You guys really liked my Primm, so here’s a 10mm!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    The old 10 mm I made back in 2016 out of the legos in my grandmothers basement (I was inspired to post this after the other guy posted his lego 10 mm a few hours ago)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Can we talk about how fucking DEVASTATING Vault 11 is!?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    WHAT THE FUCK
    Somehow I guess I've never cleared it before.
    My heart actually like dropped when the computer said that they never had to kill anyone. There was only 5 left.... Those poor people.

    submitted by /u/trilo_bi_te
    [link] [comments]

    Imaginary States ‘New Nevada,’ ‘New California’ File Brief Supporting Texas Lawsuit To Overturn Election

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Power Armor issue for me

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Whenever I equip any power armor in the game, it lags the game by a lot.

    submitted by /u/Addicted-To-Speed
    [link] [comments]

    Never played FNV in hardcore mode, gonna try Dust, wish me luck

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I'm proud to present you my (still incomplete) collection! Cazador Egg and Deathclaw Hand are from the respective Legendaries. Do you recognize all of them?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    .45 pistol build advice ?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Looking to make a pistol build that centers on the .45 pistol from the Honest Hearts DLC. What should I put my stats in, what perks to get, etc ?

    submitted by /u/The1WithMemes
    [link] [comments]

    A NCR trooper watching over Hoover dam

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Do i need to fully reinstall TTW (Cause i still have 2.9.4) to upgrade to 3.2 or can i just patch it?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Don't want to go to the whole trouble of installing ttw again if its patchable to the latest version.

    submitted by /u/ggezzzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 50 exploit at Goodsprings

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    So I've played New Vegas alot and was unaware of this and was wondering what is the best way to maximize this to make an OP character, which perks to avoid while leveling up before rebuilding and how game breaking is it? Also I'm playing on console.

    submitted by /u/shadow88warrior
    [link] [comments]

    All NPCs stuck in combat/alert mode despite no enemy near by. Can't talk to anyone.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Basically the title. I was in Honest Hearts Zion Canyon exploring, and I fast travel to the Sorrows. Next thing I know, Joshua, Daniel, my companion, and literally every NPC is up with their gun or weapon out walking around occasionally saying stock combat dialogue "I know you're out there" or "where are they?" looking for some enemy that isn't there. This means I can't talk to anyone, as this happens no matter WHERE I fast travel too (Followchalk and the dead horse camp people seem the only ones immune from the insanity, but oddly my companion the sorrows woman still stays in her combat stance even while Followchalk's just chilling).

    I can't complete any more quests, and can't talk to anyone. I've fucked up by overwriting my save, so that's not an option.

    Update: By the grace of RNG the problem resolved itself. I have no idea what happened. I fast travelled to the yao-guai/ man eating plant place, forgot there were a TON of mobs, killed them all there, and then when Waking Cloud woke up from being unconscious she was no longer in combat mode. Back at sorrows, everyone calmed down.

    My best guess is that Waking Cloud's (my companion's) AI was bugged to be in perpetual combat mode, and that made every friendly NPC "warned" and they also went into combat mode. All she needed was a reset.

    submitted by /u/Saramello
    [link] [comments]

    New California is here.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Unbearable lag with no fixes seeming to work

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I had played a full run of New Vegas a few months ago through GOG and the game seemed to work great, 80+ frames on high or something like that, and I decided to do another play through. My frames were fine in the cutscenes and menu but right when the actual game starts everything goes terribly and I'm running around 10 FPS pretty consistently. I tried rebooting, reinstalling the redists, trying mods to help it out, and I even rebought the game on steam because I thought that maybe the GOG install just didn't work, but nothing has worked. Is the game just unplayable or what can I do?

    1050ti i7-7700 8gb ddr4 ram win10 64 bit

    submitted by /u/sayoriii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment