• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Fallout | I GOT IT IN ONE TRY!

    Fallout | I GOT IT IN ONE TRY!


    I GOT IT IN ONE TRY!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I have no proof whatsoever but after years of playing I swear on my life, my dogs and my cats life that I just got the port-a-diner preserved pie in one try, and it's my first time ever getting it!!!! If this isn't allowed here I'm sorry but I had to share this win with someone who might understand the struggle lol

    submitted by /u/Tony-B-Banjo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 is low key scary

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Okay so ive been a Fallout fan my whole life. I had never played fallout 4 though. I just started my playthrough and its literally the creepiest and scariest game ive ever played. I know its not supposed to be scary but i dont know what im doing wrong🤧😂 i was jumpscared by a stag and any encounter with a ghoul scare the crap outta me. The thunderstorm put this horrible feeling in my gut and dude. I just have no idea why fallout 4 is terrifying to me. Does anyone else find it scary?

    submitted by /u/Strict_Measurement60
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 is my Favourite Fallout Game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Before I start this post, I just want to say this: New Vegas is undoubtably the best Fallout game, I know that. This post is about why 4 is my personal favourite, not the best one. Now that's been said, let's move on.

    Fallout 4 has always been my favourite in the series because it's just simple fun. New Vegas has incredible story telling, and characters so real you could almost touch them. It's incredible, but it's also pretty heavy. It's great to play, but sometimes I just want to shoot things and go on adventures. That's where Fallout 4 comes in.

    Fallout 4 is great in the fact that it just gives you guns, a world, and lets you go. There isn't a grand story in the way of you just doing stuff. The most fun I ever had in the game was when I decided to put off the main plot for as long as possible and only did side quests. When I eventually finished the game and saw the final credits, I was level 60 and had the time of my life.

    Is it the best Fallout? No. Is it my favourite? Absolutely

    submitted by /u/Dynamo0602
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried a MacGyver run in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I was thinking of trying a MacGyver run in Fallout 4. Something with high Intelligence and Perception. No guns and mostly throwables and some melee. Who would MacGyver side with? Institute or Railroad or even the Brotherhood? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dbloam21
    [link] [comments]

    If you could revisit any location in the fallout series in a future installment what would it be?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Fallout-like game half remembered (something-switch).

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Hi I have a game in my head that I can't remember the title for, I only remember it being in development so it may not have been published. This game was being developed in the early 2000s if I remember correctly. I think it had "Switch" in the title. It is niggling at me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Snoo42176
    [link] [comments]

    need help finding a similar game for my dad for christmas !!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:23 AM PST

    hey guys!

    my dad absolutely adores fallout 4 (it's actually the only game he plays anymore), and he loves it because of the open world and looting aspect, and i'm trying to find something like this for him for christmas. he can be quite picky with his games so i would love some suggestions of games for xbox one that he might enjoy. he has played skyrim and bioshock and liked those. he basically loves games that allow him to spend hours and hours on end just looking around, looting etc. and isn't much into shooting games or games that require 'reflex' as he'd say. i'd really appreciate the help, as he definitely needs a new game to play after years of fallout 4. (he's also played all the other fallout games).

    thank you so much !!

    submitted by /u/saramariex
    [link] [comments]

    I gave Sheffield a red dress and made him walk to Sanctuary

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    He's grateful. I'd have fitted him out with something better but it was all I had * shrug *

    submitted by /u/gruntkore
    [link] [comments]

    What Is Your Favorite Game In The Fallout Franchise And Why?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    What is your favorite game in the Fallout franchise and why? In particular I enjoy Fallout 1 regardless of it being rough around the edges, I think it captures the horror of the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust in stark detail, from wandering the depths of "The Glow" to fighting your way through hordes of mutants in the Mariposa Military Base, it is one of the games that takes a darker approach to telling the story of a war scarred world. I also enjoy Fallout New Vegas however the world within that title seems to take a more lighthearted approach there are the many areas that breed unease in Fallout New Vegas but none have matched the true horror that "The Glow" contains with its deadly radiation and is corpse filled halls their charred remains still a reminder of the great war, leading you deeper into the depths of the complex. Do you have a favorite game in the Fallout franchise? and if so what were some experiences within said game that were what made it your favorite?

    submitted by /u/TechnicBlizzard
    [link] [comments]

    who is the first synth you meet in Fallout 4,

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    and why is it Paladin Danse

    Ad Victoriam!

    submitted by /u/Twiggerish
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think it will take for humanity to fully recover from the great war?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Fallout 4 Is Capped At 55 FPS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I started playing Fallout 4 again, and it's capped at 55 FPS. iPresentInterval is set to 1, which is normal, and nothing else (i.e. Nvidia control panel) is capping it. This is weird, because the game always ran at a solid 60fps when I used to play it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/xX_Retlaw_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    I seem to have misplaced Nick..

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I returned to my old save file after a couple of months and I'm fired up to play through far harbor and I've heard that Nick is almost a must to have with you through far harbor, but I seem to have misplaced him somewhere. I'm playing on ps4 so console commands are out of the question, I searched through all of my settlements and his office but he's nowhere to be found. Does anyone have any advice on how I might find him?

    submitted by /u/PapaFranky91
    [link] [comments]

    Running FO3 for the first time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Would love any and all tips!! I've heard from many this is the best game of all time so I'm excited!!

    submitted by /u/Painekilla710
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 76] Best way to get weapon mod plans?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I started playing Fallout 76 recently and I'm enjoying it tbh, only problem I have is that most of the weapon I have I can hardly mod, I read that you need to find mod plans but all I have found in an hour was an ivory .44 pistol grip plan, is there any other way besides buying from players?

    P.S. I checked around and couldn't find a dedicated fallout 76 subreddit so if there is one out there then I would to know, if not then I would like to know if it is ok to ask these questions on here.

    submitted by /u/Hamez658
    [link] [comments]

    Assuming I'm siding with the Nuka-World Raiders, how do I get the most out of Preston Garvey? Is his perk the only thing to get since I can get quest from the Castle?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    (I'm not saying I like endlessly doing minutemen quests, but having the option to would make going out of my way to get a new settlement would be pmore rewarding).

    I'm not too interested in building up every settlement, and Nuka-World has unique items from the raider factions, so I want to know what all I can get out of Preston before betraying him?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    anyone think the legion could beat FO4 Bos?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I personally think Bos stomps but what about y'all?

    submitted by /u/Urmomgay890
    [link] [comments]

    What's The Best Way To Make Fallout 3 And NV Harder Without Mods, Some Ideas I've Heard Is To Limit The Number Of Companions And To Avoid Exp Perks?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Why is Fallout 76 Multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I get it, it's an MMO; therefore, it's supposed to be a grind -- which I guess is fun for some people. But this game doesn't FEEL like an MMO; it feels like a single player Fallout which has had multiplayer elements forced into it. I really just wanna play this game offline (without the damn combat lag!) with less survival elements (items breaking) and grindy enemy encounters (this auto-level matching by enemies makes it so that encounters use up way more ammo than necessary, and ammo is much harder to come by than in Fallout 4 or New Vegas). Also, I like being able to pause my game!

    It would be one thing if this game offered a different experience which justified the multiplayer/MMO elements, but it doesn't. It was a potentially great single player game which has been forced fed a bunch of annoying design elements which bring down the experience.

    From the style of the game world to the storylines (at least the added dlc that is), there was potential for this to be a fantastic single player game. Instead, we get a game which is mediocre if you play it like a single player game and also not that good of an MMO either...

    submitted by /u/helter_skelter24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment