• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I love places like this, out from any quest, hidden away, and where you can find interesting stuff and lots of blood.

    Fallout 3 | I love places like this, out from any quest, hidden away, and where you can find interesting stuff and lots of blood.


    I love places like this, out from any quest, hidden away, and where you can find interesting stuff and lots of blood.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    where is a good place to store loot early in the game?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    What's your preferred difficulty setting and why?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I've never changed the default settings for difficulty in this game, but lately I've been considering making things a bit harder on myself.

    I'm playing completely unmodded at the moment, btw. I've used mods in the past, including notably FWE, but the vanilla game appeals to me these days.

    My biggest concern with increasing the difficulty is that it'll turn enemies into bullet sponges. Even on normal, enemies in the early game take a few bullets to put down. I'll chalk that up to it being a grazing shot, or the gun's condition being low.... but I worry that it might get out of hand on Hard or higher.

    On the other hand, it'd be nice to run out of ammo a little more than you do on default.

    So what do you find to be the sweet spot for difficulty in this game, and what do you like about it?

    submitted by /u/jaberkatyshusband
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment