• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Enclave hired bodyguards

    Fallout 3 | Enclave hired bodyguards


    Enclave hired bodyguards

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I met and killed a deathclaw at level 3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I just wanted to boast. It spawned in the car park of Super-Duper Mart and was wounded, presumably by the dead raiders around it. They probably wounded it before they died.

    submitted by /u/PoshPopcorn
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 wouldnt launch and I'm an idiot -.-

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    So long story short - I was getting very frustrated that fo3 wasnt launching on my very expensive new gaming PC that has 0 trouble running AC Valhalla and the like ... I did EVERYTHING listed on the Bethesda page in regards to fo3 not being compatible with windows 10, not launching, etc.

    Finally - I make my cousin port in to my PC. He candidly circles his mouse around the screen resolution for the game.. opens up a notepad and types in - dumbass. Changes the resolution for me and launches the game. And wouldnt you know.... it works...

    Edit: his term 'dumbass' was endearing in nature and was followed by a :P symbol. We are very close and he offered to help when I was complaining that the game wouldn't launch.

    submitted by /u/Roxanna1345
    [link] [comments]

    where can i find or buy some stealth boys?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment