• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Fallout | What if there were pre-war feral ghouls in power armor??

    Fallout | What if there were pre-war feral ghouls in power armor??


    What if there were pre-war feral ghouls in power armor??

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    So like, we know that as the bombs fell, there were US soldiers wearing power armor. We also know that, at least in the lore, Fusion cores can last for over 100 years. So I was wondering, what if some soldiers in power armor survived the bombs falling, but not through a vault, and so the radiation over time leaking into the suit caused them to become feral ghouls while they were still in the power armor? I think it would be interesting to see a suit of heavily damaged/rusted power armor lumbering around and then it just suddenly starts rushing towards you and maybe stumbling like a feral while you hear muffled snarling from inside the suit. It seems like a lore friendly idea, but what do you guys think?

    edit: thanks for 500 upvotes! this is like my second post on my account so this is a welcome surprise.

    edit to the edit: what in the goddamn, 800 upvotes?????

    editorial edit edit of edit proportions: 1k UPVOTES??????????? you spoil me, redditors

    submitted by /u/SaladMcLad
    [link] [comments]

    My cosplay of a Marilyn Monroe lookalike Sole Survivor

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/thcTw7U.jpg

    I've always wanted to cosplay Fallout but I wanted to put a spin on it instead of just using my own OC Sole Survivor so I picked one of my favorite 1950s actresses to wear the suit :)

    I still need a PipBoy and prop but I love how it came out!

    submitted by /u/Pixxay
    [link] [comments]

    I hope in a future Fallout title, We have a Faction made completely out of robots!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Protectrons, Assaultrons, Sentry Bots, Mr. Gutsy, you name it. No Gods No Masters only metal Men!!

    **ESCAPE IS FUTILE FLESH BAGS** **THE MOLTEN CLAW WILL FIND YOU** **CONNECTION TERMINATED**

    submitted by /u/FusionFred_SAGE
    [link] [comments]

    We get to see alot of what has happened after the war in America throughout all the fallout games. Is there any lore about how other continents/Countries are doing after the war?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Did any other country and its residents survive? Is there a country that was mostly unscathed in terms of infrastructure but still devastated in some way to the point that they haven't gone looking for survivors in other countries? A country that was just completely wiped off the map including its population?

    submitted by /u/Lovegaming544
    [link] [comments]

    Many A True Nerd's recent video about Fallout 4 perfectly summed up what i always, ever since i played Fallout 3 for the first time back in that late 2008 had a problem with but couldn't understand what it exactly was: Lockpick and Hacking should've never been in a 1-100 scaling system

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    But, if you have to put them in one, make sure that locked doors and chests and terminals don't open on a 25-50-70-100 scale and spread them out a bit. Maybe have a door be unlockable at something random like 36 for example or, better yet go by a 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 scale. Seriously you can't imagine what kind of third eye opening shit it was when i heard Many a True Nerd complain about this. It's like he was saying a problem that i've always had but never even bothered to look into more or just couldn't put my finger on what it exactly was

    submitted by /u/prossnip42
    [link] [comments]

    So I orphaned A Deathclaw

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    So I was on a quest (the one with the deathclaw egg) and I f#cked up. So I returned the egg like the great soul I am, But what I didn't know is that the deathclaw's father was a friendly. I shot the father and made the deathclaw an orphan. So Yep, I'ma god damn monster..... OOF

    submitted by /u/Whowillblameme
    [link] [comments]

    We don't need Fallout New Vegas 2. We deserve what was originally supposed to New Vegas though.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    So for those of you who don't know, Obsidian developed New Vegas from start to end in under two years. Really think about that for a second.

    For all the content we got, however, due to time constraints they had to slash hours and hours of content out of the final game. Everything from having Sonny and Vulpes be companions, nearly all of New Vegas itself, tons of content about the Legion, etc etc.

    I see loads of people recommended a sequel to NV, or to remake it entirely. Or that Zenemax shouldn't touch it because lots of the people who worked in NV have since left the company. But I just think being able to get Obsidian's original would be pretty cool. Fix the graphics and put back all the stuff you had to take out and it'd almost be like you had a new game anyways, and it would be true to what the original team wanted.

    submitted by /u/romansapprentice
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Fallout 3

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I just bought the game and I'm about to do a play through. What are your guys best tips on beating fallout 3?

    submitted by /u/NCR_Stinger
    [link] [comments]

    Recommending a game or having an opinion is not being a fanboy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I'm really talking about the way anytime someone says something good about nv or bad about 4 they are downvoted into oblivion and then called cockriders everyone can have an opinion. Fanyboyism isn't limited to one side

    submitted by /u/User_not_
    [link] [comments]

    So, what if you did min-max in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    After watching MATN's "Fallout 4 is better than you think" I had an idea. A dumb idea to play through Fallout 4 6 times, with each time having 1 stat at 10 and it's opposite at 1 (I'm excluding Endurance because it seems boring). Play Strength 10 and be a huge juggernaut, but your insane strength makes you insanely clunky and slow with agility 1. Your aim is super human with perception 10, but your analytical thinking alienates you with charisma 1. Play Luck 10, but your insane luck means you never had to be smart so enjoy being as dumb as a brick. You can make this a factor in your decision making. Maybe your insane strength leads you to admire the sheer power if the brotherhood. Your high charisma makes you excel ay drawing people to your side. What stats are considered opposites are up to plenty of debate, but i think it could do a lot to make Fallout 4 feel fresh to me again

    submitted by /u/skolnikms
    [link] [comments]

    help. issues with my fallout 4 disk

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I'm having problems with my fallout4 eg. whenever I turn on a terminal there is nothing on the screen, and as you know the evacuation tunnel in vault 111 cant open without terminal access so effectively the lone wanderer is stuck in vault 111 and the game is over before it even started. Please help

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_6969
    [link] [comments]

    After 5 hours I finally got my Nuka cola Quantum power armor!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I had to watch a guide on where a few where but I got a majority of them on my own. I thought I was gonna die lmao. Anyways just wanted to talk about it :)

    submitted by /u/dingusman9000
    [link] [comments]

    What is a group of Deathclaws called?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    There's herds of cattle, prides of lions, murders of crows, a shrewdness of apes, a congregation of alligators, a sleuth of bears, a clutter of cats, a pod of whales, mob of kangaroos...

    what's a group of deathclaws roaming the wastes called?

    submitted by /u/comkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Fallout 4 faction?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    What's you guys favorite faction in fallout 4, and what's your least favorite?

    submitted by /u/FisherOfMen71
    [link] [comments]

    What music would you put onto a radio station for a future fallout game?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    What would the DJ be like, where would the transmitter be and most importantly what songs? New choices, old favorites or even non period but thematically fitting tunes.

    Your suggestions please, for all request Thursday!

    submitted by /u/Coloneldolarhyde
    [link] [comments]

    my new vegas game won’t let me continue

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    so i just finished dead money and it's not letting me leave the bunker. i've tried reloading multiple saves, i've tried sleeping 24 hours, i've tried leaving the game for a few days. i have 80 hours and really don't want to have to restart. it just keeps crashing every time.

    does anyone have a fix or a mod that can help me?

    edit: while trying to fix it i was able to get out of the bunker but it was crashing every time i fast travelled, then it wouldn't let me leave the bunker at all. coc just makes it crash as well

    submitted by /u/minqomi
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 4 what was your worst moment.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    How do settlements work exactly?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Playing Fallout 4!

    Okay it's just that I have low happiness on settlements (a lot of settlements have all their needs met and more and their happiness is always under ~80) and I'm contemplating just wiping all settlements because it feels like babysitting. I'd like some fair warning if I should do that if it were to effect anything.

    But what I mean as to how do they work is that I have a fair amount of settlements that are extremely low on happiness (~10 or below) yet literally no one occupies those settlements. They're barren and untouched.

    If I recall, I've heard that if happiness gets too low, you can lose permanent control over the entire settlement (please tell me this is wrong lol)

    So how can this be? I'm so confused. Also, some settlements can have everything yet happiness will randomly plummet?? Also, I can go to "Workshops" under "Data" and it will tell me that, Sanctuary for example, has 10 people, low resources and 40 happiness but when I go there there's 20 people, high resources and 80 happiness??? Is this a type of bug?

    And sorry I'm still in the process of finishing this game when not being able to do so a few years ago so I forgot some ins and outs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoatSenpai00
    [link] [comments]

    what is your favorite song in all of the fallouts?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 problem when launching

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    So, the other day I won fallout 3 in a giveaway. Today I tried to download it and succeeded, but when I press start on the fallout 3 opening screen, it closes, and nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/FallenLazyRat
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Nuka Cade ticket printer (contraptions)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqdslfoA6CM&feature=youtu.be

    Just checked my Youtube channel for embarrassing videos and found this one, I thought I share it, because it was my best and most useful machine back in FO4. It prints nuka cade tickets. :)

    submitted by /u/Roman_Adler
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda Game Studios & Obsidian are both owned by Microsoft; it'd be great go see the two work together to develop a New Vegas sequel.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    It's not complicated as one might think, just recently id Software & Avalanche Studios worked together to develop Rage 2; although that didn't turn out well BUT id Software delivered with their authentic and excellent Combat Mechanics.

    Bethesda did a great job with modernisation of the Fallout series:

    • Companions
    • Crafting System
    • Combat System
    • Graphical Overhaul
    • Settlement System

    And I really don't have to tell anyone how great Bethesda is at World Building.

    Obsidian does not run away from OG Fallout Lore, we saw that with New Vegas. There were so many references to the old games and personally I learned much more about the Fallout World than I did with Fallout 4.

    Obsidian WILL deliver with:

    • Lore
    • Story
    • Characters
    • Dialogue
    • Quests

    Although many people who worked on Fallout: New Vegas have left Obsidian BUT the project director & lead designer of Fallout: New Vegas is still at Obsidian, Josh Sawyer.

    You may still ask why not just Obsidian? Well, how long do you think we have to wait for a new Fallout game; BGS is working on Starfield and Obsidian on DLC for The Outer Worlds? Think again, with these two working together we MAY see a Fallout game sooner than we expect but more importantly Bethesda/Obsidian partnering to create something can't be bad, can it?

    submitted by /u/AliVVaris
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with fallout 1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I have the blue key card, I'm in the glow, I need to get access and download data from the super computer thing but he keeps denying me access, every time I Google it it doesn't tell me how to get access, it just tells me that I need to ask him for it and when I do I get denied, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/FandomAnxiety
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment