• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Old World Blues cut ending

    Fallout: New Vegas | Old World Blues cut ending


    Old World Blues cut ending

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Just found out about this cut ending found in base game files. Some really interesting, crazy stuff here. I have to assume this would be the bad ending...

    "In the decades following the Battle of Hoover Dam, the Big Empty remained a desolate stretch of wasteland, where few travelers dared venture. In time, however, a strange blue field began to grow, slowly spreading across the Big Empty. Lightning-blue fields of force danced on the horizon, like electrical storms. People whispered of "floating spheres," flickering like a rainbow of torches in the desert like Old World wisps. Then communities began to vanish. Goodsprings was crushed beneath bizarre hexcrete blocks that stacked to the sky. The inhabitants of Primm winked out, flesh-fried into X-ray silhouettes, their arms raised in surrender. A satellite fell on Jacobstown, beaming a kaleidoscope of bright blue equations into the deranged Nightkin minds, driving some berserk, paralyzing others. Black Mountain Radio began broadcasting a strange staccato static as hordes of giant man-eating battle Brahmin began to swarm from its peak. Camp Searchlight became a garden of giant carnivorous plants, and the Colorado river... "shrugged" one day, drowning several communities as its contours adjusted themselves. The Gomorrah became home to a particularly virulent vegetation-based STD that grew like a fungus within victim's genitalia until their bodies burst open like pods. The Legion East were systematically brain-scrubbed and rebuilt so that all the inhabitants believed they were in ancient Rome... on the moon. And the human cattle of NCR were re-educated into believing they existed in perpetuity in a nation-wide version of someplace called "Tranquility Lane." In the end, no one was sure who had cracked the Dome of the Big Empty, although it was clear someone had been playing with forces they did not understand. Throughout all this, the Think Tank was industrious, confident these experiments were all for the best, the results of the data they obtained - incredible. They marveled that all of this had been waiting for them to come along and experiment since the war. Humanity certainly was persistent, no matter what experiments, nuclear holocaust or otherwise, it inflicted on itself."

    submitted by /u/rebelscone
    [link] [comments]

    I'm responsible for this monstrosity

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Wasteland shit..

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    What’s you’re favourite line in Old World Blues?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Mine has got to be "Down at the end of the hall is BALL storage. For jocks who like BALLS, like RICHIE MARCUS. Do you hear me Betsy? RICHIE likes BALLS."

    submitted by /u/Hummingbird71
    [link] [comments]

    Never realised how much health primm slim has

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    How can I get tons of caps relatively quick?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Is dead money supposed to suck?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong or is dead noney awful? the lack of health doesn't make it hard as much as it does make it unenjoyable

    submitted by /u/Akatsuki414
    [link] [comments]

    Now why does this look familiar?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Modding DLC

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    So Ive installed a bunch of mods with the base game... If I now install the DLC os it going to create any conflicts? Also done some tweaking to the config files...

    submitted by /u/Brocolo
    [link] [comments]

    (Original Fanart) Young Mr. House

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Armchair Expert Tactic

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    How would the Sierra Madre be in the following years after the Courier leaves?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Favourite dlc

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    These old products I found in my garage look like things you'd scavenge in The Wasteland

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Did you side with Paladin Hardin? Why/why not?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Recently got back into fnv and I'm up to this point on my playthrough. Deciding between the two.

    submitted by /u/TakeshiKovacs07
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, all New Vegas DLCs completed.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Finally, all New Vegas DLCs completed.

    ![img](zf250xb14xr51 " My favorites were Lonesome and Old World Blues. ")

    submitted by /u/kadeiras
    [link] [comments]

    Old World Blues

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    How long did it take you guys to beat this dlc? I stopped playing the game for a good few months because caesars assholes kept killing me no matter where I went so I decided to give the dlc a shot. I'm glad I did cuz I got hooked again on it. The proton axe makes this so easy and man there's a huge amount of ammo to get here. I think I've played around 12-15 hours so far. I mean, I take my sweet time but I feel like I lag in these types of games because of all the exploring you can do. I only have one quest left and a few spots to explore so I'll probably spend maybe 20 hours here.

    Anyway, how long did it take you guys to beat it?

    submitted by /u/crkdopn
    [link] [comments]

    When you have all the weapons, but no armour that has any health.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    4 ravens at and around the tribal camp (cazadors are a fun way to get to level 9), three outside boulder, and one in the middle of Nelson

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    NVSE Won't Launch After Uninstalling ENB

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Specifically NVSE won't launch. It only started once I'd uninstalled my ENB manually. Most of my mods require NVSE, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna start a new playthrough just to disable them. It won't even let me launch through steam, but as soon as I uninstall NVSE's files it lets me launch.

    I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer (duh), using different versions of NVSE, and validating my game files. I can't think of anything else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Xain35
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    What are some fun challenges that I could do in New Vegas. I have wanted to do a challenge to do in New Vegas, but I have no idea what to do.

    submitted by /u/theurougung
    [link] [comments]

    Did....did they make Drake an honorary NCR soldier in NV?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    These anime shoulder pads are getting ridiculous. Now it's an entire chainsaw.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment