• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Because a few people asked for another, I drew the Courier riding FISTO into battle with an online paint program

    Fallout: New Vegas | Because a few people asked for another, I drew the Courier riding FISTO into battle with an online paint program


    Because a few people asked for another, I drew the Courier riding FISTO into battle with an online paint program

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Colorized a picture of Mr. House

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Boone why

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Josh Sawyer is playing New Vegas live for charity!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Pfft.. I can totally take on a Deathclaw! Can I..?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Posted my new ranger helmet a couple days ago, now it's time for my heavily weathered ranger armor. Decided to go without the neck guard since it makes it hard to wear with the helmet. EVA foam And acrylics this time around. IG link to more of my work in the comments.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    BoS knight poste by me(OC)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    By far my favorite part of NV is the long walk from Primm to Mojave Outpost. Don't know why, but it's so memorable for me. I get so excited whenever I see those two statues.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Looks like I really pissed everyone off at the Ultra Luxe

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Doc Mitchell in Fargo

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Help please

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hi people. So i was trying to do Raul's companion quest and i came across that i can't finish it because Loyal vanished from Nellis. I've tried looking for him in his house, in the bomber hangar and in the mess/munitions hangar but he simply isn't there. What happened? Can i fix it? How?

    submitted by /u/EightAlmond6878
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my low-end pc screenshots!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Comically large desk

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    New to FNV—feel like I don’t have many side quests. Do I need to explore more?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I got FNV this week on Steam via a sale (all DLC included.) I've played my fair share of FO4 and Skyrim but I am enjoying FNV a lot.

    My only issue so far is that I feel like I do not have many side quests. I do not want to burn through the main story but I feel like I am. Do I just need to explore more? Or is FNV lighter on side activities compared to 4 or Skyrim?

    My next main story mission is to cut the Khans off in Boulder City. So I've been to Goodsprings, Nipton, Mojave outpost, Sloan, Boulder City and as far north at the Crimson Caravan place. Do I just need to forget the main story and go off on my own or will I naturally find the side quests as I progress through?

    submitted by /u/altioralight
    [link] [comments]

    Due to a bug I had to kill the legion as they were all trying to kill me.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Same thing happened to a single great khan. Everyone must die today. That's my solution.

    submitted by /u/MassivePonyFan
    [link] [comments]

    Do you ever purposefully let Benny get away?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I've played this game so much whenever I reach that point I either go to Swank, sleep with Benny or Speech him into the suite.

    submitted by /u/Yurvurst_Knightmer
    [link] [comments]

    Mr House Colorized Mod

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    What is your canon ending for honest hearts?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Mine is convincing the sorrows to fight with the dead horses to defend zion

    submitted by /u/white_gluestick
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the worst skill to have in NV is?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I might get some slack for this but I am doing a play through rn with a barter as a main skill and I find it to be pointless many times. Half the time you get to use it in conversation you could also just use speech and speech is OP imo. Convincing ppl for more money is nice but it's never a drastic increase. Idk tho just my opinion, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Hrosemont
    [link] [comments]

    Benny got away... I'm surprised but rolling.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    For the first time since this came out, I tried the barter check instead of the speech (forgot to grab the NN) on Benny. Realized I had not been saving well and this is now my fate.

    Gods be damned, making me play how it was meant instead of how I demand.

    submitted by /u/greyscalezero
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys this my 851st "playthrough" umm what type character should in play?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I'm stumped

    submitted by /u/WarBilby
    [link] [comments]

    Which companion should I draw?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    How far in game did you get in game on ps3

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Just got a ps3 and new vegas and I know that at 10mb the game doesn't work anymore so how far did you get and I wanna install the dlcs but don't know If I will have time to complete all of them btw you may say to get a pc or xbox but the ps3 was way cheaper so had do chose this way.

    submitted by /u/Brad_19-95
    [link] [comments]

    More Vault Boy animation showcases from the F4:NV team.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment