• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Fallout | Who are your favourite characters in the whole series? Why?

    Fallout | Who are your favourite characters in the whole series? Why?


    Who are your favourite characters in the whole series? Why?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Every second the community complains about the lack of Fallout 5, Bethesda doesn’t care because they’ve got two other games to finish and release before Fallout 5.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Damn well deal with it. Fallout 76 is there to be a game another studio develops while the main studio works on Starfield (And DLCs) then Elder Scrolls VI (And DLCs) then Fallout 5.

    Your complaints don't matter. Fallout 5 will come out, but it's not gonna be for a while.

    submitted by /u/Sackzaur
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed something in D.B. Technical High School

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    All the school banners and the years on them correlate with years the Red Sox made or won the World Series. From left to right, they read:

    Blue Banner - 1918

    Red Banner - 1946

    Red Banner - 1967

    Red Banner - 1986 (it's there twice for some reason don't know why)

    Blue Banner - 2004

    The Red Banners are the same years when the Red Sox got to the WS but lost, and the Blue Banners are the same years when they won the WS. So I'm guessing those outcomes are the same for the school championships. Nice little Easter Egg they put in there (:

    submitted by /u/mikey_g413
    [link] [comments]

    If you could choose your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats IRL, what would you choose and why? Max 40 Points.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    The Third Year anniversary of the Creation Club is nothing to celebrate, Bethesda.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Keep your skins. They break out games.

    submitted by /u/Mister_Wake
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth builds are OP

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    For Fallout 3, I have Broken Steel (but not downloaded) and I started Take it Back. Is it too late to download it?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I am at the part where you are waiting in the citadel lab with the lyons pride to get going. Have I already started the original quest or is it too late? Should I revert to a save before?

    submitted by /u/Mattpantser
    [link] [comments]

    Degenerates and Deathclaws

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys im hosting a D&D server wanting to get some people in on the game.

    Rp focused, charecters are fallout based, and I personally will be the Wasteland Master

    Lets slay brothers, Ad Victorium

    submitted by /u/YourLocalMedicJay
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a Geiger counter?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    How can I install my dlc discs onto my Xbox one?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know if there was a way to install my 360 dlc discs for Fallout 3 and New Vegas onto my Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/This-post-is-shit
    [link] [comments]

    Why I decided to change the Mr. House faction with the NCR faction

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    The first time that played Fallout New Vegas I wanted to side with Mr. House because he had great plans for the Mojave but when I finished The House Always Wins IV quest everything turns upside down when he told me that my next quest will be destroying the brotherhood of steel and that is when I started to join the ncr, my main reason was not to kill Mr. House but to decide what to do with the other factions because I have the options on letting some factions to live or to be destroyed (except for the legion).

    submitted by /u/Gamer580
    [link] [comments]

    Well I hope this will start a new cool series of Fallout Cloth Patches! The very first Fallout Power Armor I made, T-60 from with his trophy �� Picture link in the description

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Followers of the apocalypse (F:NV) association with the institution (F:4)???

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Just had wild thought that the FotA might have an association/correlation/branch-out of the Institute: a rogue rebellious group that left the Institute that didn't agree with core beliefs. They have the medicine, they have the science, they have labcoats that have a mark of the FotA etched onto it. May be a long shot, but I wonder where did they procure this knowledge? Where they originated in the Mojave or a movement from another land? I wonder what y'all think

    Tl;Dr: FotA has gud knowledge, medicine, and science. Where the fuck they get all that!?

    submitted by /u/LuxuryxElite
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for Glowing Enemies

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Since Fallout 4 Ghouls aren't the only enemy that can glow with radiation. So far the only thing that makes them stand out is you can see them in the dark. No, no special abilities or anything besides Radiation damage. A few new ways to use their radiation would be good. Maybe also change is so they only spawn in especially irradiated areas.

    Glowing Deathclaws: A midrange Atomic Breath that deals with Radiation and energy damage. A massive area of effect explosion when they take too much damage like the Nuclear Anomaly perk in Fallout 3, and like a more terrifying Suicider will charge at you before going off.

    Glowing Molerats & Radroches: Molerats Explode like a grenade and radroaches the same but more like a Molotov cocktail. Both Dealing explosive and radiation damage with small energy damage for the radroach because it lights you on fire.

    Glowing Mirelerks: The Hunters get glowing Irradiaded acid at you that deal the same corrosive damage but with rads on top of it. A Glowing Mirelurk King's Sonic scream acts like a stronger Gamma gun because it can momentarily blind you.

    And lastly, Sentient Glowing ones can throw around Gamma Blasts like DC Supervillain Blight.

    submitted by /u/RisingGear
    [link] [comments]

    I know this sounds lame but I need help. Even just directing me somewhere online if not more help. I can’t figure out Fallout 76.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    So I bought it yesterday. And a year of Xbox gold or live or whatever. It took hours to install so I started playing it today. I've only ever played Fallout games (3,4, & New Vegas) and I have finished those and usually end up ranking in the high 60s before just starting over.

    I just can't understand what's happening in this game. I tried to join something - I don't know what it was, but there was someone else in it. They immediately quit. Then I was the leader? And I would get 1x XP. Isn't that just the same XP because 1xwhatever is just whatever. So what? I then was invited (everyone was) to join another something and when I did it said "disconnecting from server"! What just happened? I was talking to some guy and then I'm suddenly like five minutes back from where I was.

    There's no pause in VATS. Like what is even happening? And then I died and it said respawn and o clicked A (for yes) and it just took me to a map. What the heck? Then little things are coming on the screen like side quests I guess, and there are like dots on the bar thing at the bottom. I asked earlier and that means look around where I am - but I don't even understand. I am so frustrated. There's no tutorial. I keep trying to google but I can't just push B and go into the Pipboy like I usually do to try and figure stuff out because people will still kill you!! It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to quit.

    I don't know. I am just so sad I can't figure this out without help. I have probably a thousand hours over those other three games and I just want to like this.

    I'm level 5 and I want to interact with other it they are like level 300+!! How the fuck is that even possible?! And do people really TYPE to one another? How do you communicate with other players?

    submitted by /u/msscahlett
    [link] [comments]

    How have they rereleased Skyrim so ofter but not Fallout 3

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I've just started replaying this game on PSNow and all the memories have come flooding back for how brilliant this game is. It really needs to be redone for PS5 with better graphics at some stage to just bring back q truly fantastic Fallout experience.

    submitted by /u/Skysflies
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5? Fallout China

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    (Im sorry if there are some eng errors)

    While waiting for the release of a new chapter of fallout, I thought and wrote a lot about a project for a hypothetical "fallout 5". A fallout set against America's pre-war enemy, China. First of all excuse me if some things may not be canonical, in fact I ask for your help. First of all, if China has bombed America I deduce that some atomic warheads have also caught the East. With effects similar to those present in America even if with less devastation and an even more diversified and dangerous fauna. History? You are a European tourist visiting and stuck in China due to the war. When all of a sudden the alarms go on and you are pushed through the crowd of hundreds of people in a bunker, you don't remember much, on the contrary ... you remember absolutely nothing, not even your name. In a bare concrete room, the protagonist wakes up on a stretcher with a severe headache. Let me know if you want to know more, because I have a lot to write about it!

    submitted by /u/Lone-westlander
    [link] [comments]

    IF YOU'RE A LOW LEVEL PLAYER, Sit in this spot while inside Colossal Problem

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    My friends & I are TIRED of having to run around and stim (or ignore and feel bad) all of the low level / unoptimized players during Earle. There needs to be a level cap introduced but if that never comes we need to figure out a game plan. SO FAR everyone is still just running around with our heads chopped off!

    I have tested and figured out the best area for a low level to sit inside. There's no danger other than Wendigos or if a spit attack lands on you. The biggest threat inside of the dungeon are the environmental DMG over times. Using this stage behind Earle we can eliminate that issue entirely.

    If we start telling the low level players to all group up on the stage being Earle then we can better heal them when one of them goes down, they can heal one another and keep one another up more. They can (hopefully) get enough DMG in on Earle and then swap to the Wendigos around them.

    FULL GUIDE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBLzPwPfWI

    submitted by /u/Sinister_Hands
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first Railroad playthough and here are my thoughts

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I finally got round to completing a Railroad run and just have to say wow. Just wow.

    It was brilliant. I loved destroying the BoS and Institute, it was so exhilarating after several runs of them just being there. Everything was great until you get that note. I cannot describe the how hard that hit me emotionally, the only thing I think compared was [Far Harbor Spoilers] when you confront DiMA with Nick Valentine as your companion after finding out Avery was murdered and how he reacts if you choose to try DiMA. I felt instantly sad, bittersweet and conflicted on whether it was a good decision...

    but then I realised that Desmonda decided to keep this from everyone else and there was no option to tell Deacon about it. How was there no resolution to this monumental plot twist?!

    I don't think one singular writing decision has changed my view of a narrative before. One hand I applaud Bethesda for writing something so impactful, but in context it was so jarring and character-breaking.

    submitted by /u/Rynderend
    [link] [comments]

    How many years would you like to pass between fallout 4 and fallout 5 ?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Personally I would like something around 100 years so we can see the growth and stabilization of trade and movement of people.

    submitted by /u/abradolf-lincler06
    [link] [comments]

    What's the power amour paint on the last gallery image on the fallout legacy bundle on the creation club?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Been wanting it for a while

    submitted by /u/Cynical_Jingle
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp 1 handed/2handed/unarmed colosseum

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I have a friend that is trying to put together a pvp colosseum for people to Duke it out in. Just trying to gauge the interest in this kind of thing. Caps are wagered between the dualers and eventually betting will be a thing. No pictures atm (will come later). He will be doing a follow up post.

    submitted by /u/woahwoahchadz
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a new game idea

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    What if Bethesda was to make a new Fallout game consisting of Fallout 4, 3, and new vegas by making a full U.S. map where you and 2 others could meet up and do all the missions and quests together?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Jury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment