• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Seems my local record store knows the pain that numbers can bring us.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Seems my local record store knows the pain that numbers can bring us.


    Seems my local record store knows the pain that numbers can bring us.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    It turns out that FO3 is best enjoyed as a FNV DLC

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Vulpes getting his just dessert

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Ghost In New Vegas

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    My Magnum Opus in my friend and I's Creative Realm (more images in the comments)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Big Iron and Johnny Guitar should be removed from all radios...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    ...So they can have their own radios, and all you can hear in them is Johnny Guitar or Big Iron in an endless loop.

    submitted by /u/ToddHoward-76
    [link] [comments]

    So that’s how little securitrons are made.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    after uncovering the story of Vault 11 in my first playthrough, i'm glad i bumped into something else to relieve me of its horrors

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    "Going to play a song for you right now, and it's about that special someone you find once in a blue moon."

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Wanted to draw my current New Vegas character, but ended up making an NCR Ranger/Plague Doctor mash-up, maybe someone who wanders the Divide with the Marked Men?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Evil character build. Need to restart this playthrough again. screw up stat etc

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Battery

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    i have my laptop plugged in while i play fnv cause it gives me the best performance but will that damage my laptop (batter at 100)

    submitted by /u/aantisocialbutterfly
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a retro comic style cover for the game

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Give one NPC in Fallout New Vegas that gives you this reaction.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Why is my game completely missing all fog and particles? I will have my mod load order in comments if requested.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    What are you guys’ tips for a different build?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Normally I'm a pro NCR, two handed gun guy. Always put a lot into luck, and intelligence. Wondering what are some of your guys ideas for different builds?

    submitted by /u/MotownMondays5
    [link] [comments]

    The funny thing about New Vegas in my opinion is that...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    The only way you could be able to play the game realistically and in the courier's point of view is that you boosted all your stats to the max with console commands. Courier's being treated like he/she's Death incarnate almost everytime in the game.

    submitted by /u/DrewRodgers-Brady
    [link] [comments]

    After I finally completed the game for the first time, I decided to go take this pic (I sided with the NCR by the way). It would be perfect for an NCR poster or some kind of propaganda like that.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment