• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Fallout | People should stop using the Brotherhood’s use of settlements for food as a reason why they are bad.

    Fallout | People should stop using the Brotherhood’s use of settlements for food as a reason why they are bad.


    People should stop using the Brotherhood’s use of settlements for food as a reason why they are bad.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I've heard people say all the time "the BoS in Fallout 4 is bad because they force farms to give them their food" in pretty much every discussion about whether the BoS is bad or not.

    But this isn't the case. In game, you are given the option to force settlements to give their goods to the BoS. If you don't want to do that, you can just ask them how much it would cost for them to supply their goods, and you can pay them for it. In fact, if you choose that route, the BoS doesn't even come up in the conversation. As far as the settlement knows, they're just selling their goods to some random person.

    To me, it seems that the people that use this as a reason against the BoS never actually did the quest and stopped as soon as they heard that they would have to use "any means necessary" to get the settlements to supply the BoS. I guess they forgot that money exists.

    submitted by /u/OnetimeRocket13
    [link] [comments]

    Troll? The Fallout Wiki Redirects to a Joe Biden Ad, even with adblock plus

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/naYhnmV

    When I go to the fallout wikia this is what shows up, it's on every page, with or without adblock,

    submitted by /u/Thecyberchill
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend me a playthrough for New Vegas?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I've never beaten the game in its entirety, but I had the Ultimate Edition on PS3 years ago and yeah I'm not touching that hornet's nest again. I'm downloading it on Steam again, GOTY with all DLC, and I've been watching a bunch of Oxhorn videos about it.

    I just worry that after playing 4, 3, Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind - I have no idea what type of person I want to roleplay as. But I'm not very imaginative and pretty much came up with:

    • GTS (Goody-Two Shoes) - going to go NCR with this guy, some kind of cyborg do-gooder who will be hunted by Legion hit squads soon enough.
    • Asshole - self-explanatory. Every dickish decision will be made.

    Yeah... so I'm open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/ParmaProscuitto
    [link] [comments]

    I always feel that fallout 3 is treated to harshly among fans of the original games

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Meeting the boss of Vault-Tec in a future Fallout game

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    So over our many Fallout games, Vault Tec has been built up as these monstrous people who have almost a god like status, possibly overseeing all the Vault experiments without being actually met. I personally think it would be very interesting to truly meet these people, possibly as a major antagonist for Fallout.

    Realistically I believe Vault-Tecs boss and their crew are still alive. The Enclave and President at the Oil Rig survived, the founder of Rob Co Robert House kept himself alive, and so did John Caleb Bradberton founder of Nuka Cola (although less successfully). All the major players were able to keep themselves alive, so it wouldn't be out of the question to assume so did Vault-Tec.

    And Vault-Tec has always been a major antagonist. They have been torturing their Vault residents in many many ways, and have never been confronted about it. I think at some point they should. It would be very interesting to get insight into the horrible minds of these people.

    I'd imagine some people might want Vault-Tec to remain as an omniscient figure, who can't be touched, and that's fair. But I think it would be pretty cool to just meet them. Also we must be running out of Vaults at some point since there are only 122 of them, so it would be great to have some closure on Vault-Tec by actually meeting them.

    Also imagine all the call backs you can do. You can reference literally every Fallout game. We can have insight into Vault 13, Vault 101, Vault 21, Vault 111, Vault 76 etc etc. It would be amazing in terms of fan service, but would also be great for a lore perspective finding out what happens to these Vaults years later.

    Well those are my thoughts. Will hope to hear your responses

    submitted by /u/A-Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Fanart

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Been playing a lot of New Vegas during quarantine, been having a blast with everyone's favorite Mexican ghoul. Hope you guys like it! :D

    Post: https://www.deviantart.com/mikes-sketchitorium/art/Raul-843471912

    submitted by /u/Mikes-Sketchitorium
    [link] [comments]

    Does the BOS repurpose vaults into holdout bunkers or stationed HQs?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    By all means, they would make great command posts if you plan on staying permanently.

    submitted by /u/FusionFred_SAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Settler stole power armour in Fallout 4, how do I get him out of it?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I'm quite upset about this. Stupid settlers. Tried killing but it made the whole settlement angry.

    submitted by /u/Suvieren
    [link] [comments]

    Who designed these sadistic machines?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The Port-A-Diner! Who the hell makes a food-based claw machine? It's literally the most evil invention ever! If I find out Vault-Tec filled a Vault with these things, I wouldn't be surprised! The worst part is that somehow they haven't been smashed open, which can only lead me to assume that the glass on those things has to be bulletproof (or even nuke-proof!)

    Rant over, back to sleep.

    submitted by /u/DragonRanger117
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding fallout 1, 2 and the two BoS games

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I've recently been playing more of the fallout games and wanted to play the originals before the bethesda takeover. I had seen the games in the title on steam for $20 and was wondering if its worth the price, as i've heard that they have cut content and are more censored. Is the price worth the content cut? Are there other places I can get the game without the cuts?

    submitted by /u/sharkboiiiiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Hacking likeness won't match the correct answer

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I'll be trying to hack a terminal and I'll click on let's say the word BRAIN (Likeness 3). Common sense suggests the right word would be TRAIT. I accidentally click on the wrong word (my controller has an overboard joystick scroll) and turns out STEAL was the correct one.

    I tried IMMUNITY and it said (likeness 4) so I tried IMPURITY (likeness 2). The password turned out to be SCAVENGE.

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    Edit: NO, I do not use mods. Ps4.

    And for those who didn't read the first paragraph: My Joystick Has Sensitive Scrolling

    Why does everyone assume that I use mods in every game. It ruins the experience.

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout - A tale of mutation

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/t6iTLLw

    Has anybody read this yet? I've seen some very mixed reviews, but the negative comments are from people who thought they were purchasing some sort of guide.

    The books published by 3rd Edition are all from a game development perspective, and this is a great addition to their catalogue and an interesting read for any Fallout enthusiast who is looking for some insight into the history of the series. There is also a large chapter concerning the fictional lore history, but the book is primarily focused on the development and themes used within the series.

    3rd edition books are also beautifully printed hardback editions.

    submitted by /u/StinkingDylan
    [link] [comments]

    If there were more Airships in the Fallout universe.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I've always been intrigued by vehicles in the post apocalyptic genre and with Fallout 4 I found the prydwen very interesting. However the lack of overall diversity in vehicles in the fallout cannon struck me as odd given the obvious capability to create them. So I whipped up my own concept for a scavenger airship/hot air balloon design. :)

    Video tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ufAUj-_jc

    Imgur album: https://imgur.com/gallery/X0aOY0Z

    (edit) post layout

    submitted by /u/Mister-Blue-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Runtime Error

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys so i recently brought Fallout New Vegas from GOG's summer sale and notice everytime i finish the character creation after picking my traits and talking to Doc Mitchell, the game gives me this Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Does anyone know how fix this error?

    submitted by /u/Creasedtech792
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout predicting our world?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Anybody feels like our world right now is slowly starting to become very similar to the old world of Fallout? To me it just seems like it's all coming together... What do you think?

    submitted by /u/TrailBlazers_P
    [link] [comments]

    Phyllis Daily/Desdemona connection?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    When first coming to the settlement "Egret Tours Marina" you meet a woman named Phyllis Daily who tells you her belief shes a synth and how she isolated herself for going haywire and killing her grandson samuel with no memory of it.

    I get bored in Fo4 sometimes and reload a save and kill everyone around me. Diamond city, settlements, BoS, railroad, doesnt matter. Funny thing is, if you kill Desdemona at the Railroad HQ she says "Sam... I'm coming home." Which always sounded sad but then I realized.

    She lost someone named Sam whom she loved dearly.

    Phyllis Daily lost her grandson named Samuel.

    Both Phyllis and Desdemona have red hair.

    I think Desdemona is the mother of Samuel, Phyllis daily is the mother of Desdemona of which Desdemona told Phyllis and samuel to get away from due to D's workings in the railroad.

    submitted by /u/Nyjhaz
    [link] [comments]

    AER 14 prototype???

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I have recently been playing fallout New Vegas and I have been wondering if the AER 14 is a ultracite rifle. I am not sure if it is but I believe it is.

    submitted by /u/cadsterwolfbane
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite armour in Fallout?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Lets throw away stats for a moment and pretend they don't exist. DT and active effects don't really mean shit in Fallout. End game you can breeze through the game in clothing if you wanted to.

    I mean all Fallout games. The entire franchise, what are some of your favourite armours/clothes?

    submitted by /u/youreawizardarryy
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stuck and I think I can’t finish the game

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    In my game, I have made enemies with the BoS and Institute, and failed the railroad ending, that's fine I want to go minutemen, but I've talked to Preston at the castle and said we should attack the institute but nothing has happened for about an in-game month. Should I go back to before I attacked the BoS and side with them or what?

    submitted by /u/ExEcutEElEctrocutE0
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Fallout 2 Companions?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I recently completed fallout 2 for the first time and would like to know, what are your favorite companions? My personal ones are sulik, Marcus and Vic. They were absolute beasts when I had them in my party, especially since i gave sulik the wakizashi blade and he would just go to town on everything.

    submitted by /u/SpookertMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    My companion floating marker disappeared

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I was midway through a mission and the marker that floats above his head just disappeared even though it shows up on the PipBoy map.

    I didn't switch off the location.

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Execution in FO3 Operation: Anchorage

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    So, I was playing FO3: OA and at one point you see a summary execution situation. Basically a war crime, isn't it weird that there is a simulation showing this? What are they supposed to be transmitting to the soldiers? It is a detail that caught my attention since the game until that point had been one more COD, but this in particular made me think

    submitted by /u/KIDAKIDO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment