• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Fallout | I'm playing through Fallout 4 again and forgot how screwed up father is.

    Fallout | I'm playing through Fallout 4 again and forgot how screwed up father is.


    I'm playing through Fallout 4 again and forgot how screwed up father is.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    So I make it to the institute, right? Find the synth Shaun. I forgot how emotional the VA for Nate sounds. Probably the most he's sounded throughout the whole game. He finds his son, locked in a room. so close, but he can't get to him. And he doesn't even recognize him. This must be so traumatic! Then this sick asshole walks in, reveals that it's a synth, and that that was all an experiment, and that he *IS* my son??? Like wtf? Additionally, I understand they needed to start the game out somehow, but...Why did they just let me loose into the wasteland? I (The Player) Died so many times! Shaun really thought it was a good idea to just let me go off, no support or even explanation?? If they'd taken me out safely not only would I have:

    A) Trusted them more

    B) Safely made it with no risk of death (Could of been a good start, maybe some institute people pick you up but the relay breaks before they can explain anything, and you find out who the institute is from everybody, you basically pick up outside vault 111? Idk, short rant-in-a-rant.)

    and C) Probably wouldn't of ended up with countless forms of PTSD and Radiation diseases.

    Sorry, just my rant (That's probably been done countless times before, sorry) On how screwed up father (and the institute) is.

    TL;DR: Father is terrible. He tricks you and watches you fight through the commonwealth almost dying several times with no help or intervention. Probably one of the worst characters in Fo4.

    submitted by /u/dextermined111
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever i play through a fallout game where you can change your apperance i give myself a new scar if there was a big battle.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    What is your favorite ambience/location in the Fallout series, and why?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Either because the way you imagine it to be, lorewise, or the way it looks in game.

    For the looks? Far Harbor and specifically the Submarine Bunker. The low light ambience and the choir music did made it look like a real temple.

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalGrumpy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I have no idea why people hate this game. This is a fantastic entry into the Fallout series.

    Environmental and battle tracks written and made by Devin Townsend. That man is one of this century's most prolific and talented musicians.

    Interesting story that doesn't involve chasing family around for 8 hours. It's sort of a refreshing return to form with some new twists.

    Gameplay is totally solid. It's a bit repetitive but I can't say different about any other Fallout game after some time playing it. It's easy, intuitive and it just works. It actually just works.

    Interesting, cool and sometimes hilariously dark characters and locations. Some of the boss characters are just stupidly funny. The general design work for this game was largely unappreciated, in particular some actually cool new Power Armor model made by Vault Tec.

    Look, if you don't like the game, that's alright. I get it, but go out and get it. Try it. It's not a masterpiece or some kind of staple of gaming but man, I had a lot of fun and it made me feel a little nostalgic for the days before our dark and odd little turn based adventure turned into a bright, cheery and poorly written sunshine simulator.

    submitted by /u/TWU-Games
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t there more Vault 13 jumpsuits in Arroyo?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    This has bothered me ever since i first played it a while ago. Shouldn't there be more suits? After all, the village was created with the vault dweller and vault 13 refugees. If they are from Vault 13, they should have a jumpsuit right?

    submitted by /u/Aurod
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the Minutemen actually has a chance against Maxson’s Brootherhood of Steel?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I think they may have since the Sole Survivor (If he/she chooses to side with them) would be able to coordinate and work well enough with settler to make a viable fighting force. The BOS don't have that much knowledge of Boston other than a few recon teams, and even then most soldiers don't know the lay of the land as well as the Minutemen do. That's what they have to their advantage. And of course, although never stated, it is possible that the Sole Survivor (If male, that is) trains them with previous military knowledge, adding to the advantage the Minutemen already have. But of course, the BOS have heavy firepower, along with PA and combat armor. So it's all up to speculation.

    submitted by /u/Tamashi55
    [link] [comments]

    How would Fallout be different if the Vault Dweller decided to help the Khans over Shady Sands

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Lets say the Vault Dweller helps the Khans and wipes out all the major characters in Shady Sands. Thus the NCR is never formed and the Khans become a major force. In addition, lets say the Brotherhood of Steel is wiped out by the traitor within their ranks.

    How would the rest of the Fallout universe change? What factions would rise to power by Fallout 2 and New Vegas in the power absent of the NCR and Brotherhood? Curious to hear your thoughts:)

    submitted by /u/LilithaNymoria
    [link] [comments]

    An Elder Maxson talking head! This one was my favorite to do, hope you like it!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Nuka-Cola or Vim?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Personally, having always had Nuka Cola everywhere, I was stoked when I found a few bottles of Vim and to me it just felt a lot more unique and interesting (especially the lore). What do you guys think? Nuka-Cola or Vim?

    submitted by /u/TheRuffianJack
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good app out there that will make Android look like the screen of a Pip-Boy? At least just the lock screen and home screen. Hopefully with the ability to change the icons for the other apps as well.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Is there any low-intelligence courier moments in Lonesome Road?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I've never heard of any so I'm curious. I know Old World Blues has some unique dialogue options with your brain.

    submitted by /u/damondotcom
    [link] [comments]

    Where do i put these mods in the load order

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Where would I put weather mods and the zombie walker and texture mods, also where would I put the mod that makes the dlc weather in th commonwealth

    submitted by /u/HRV69Readit
    [link] [comments]

    Your own personal Fallout

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Let's flex our geek and creative muscles at once, shall we?

    Todd Howard just called. Tell him 3 things you need in the next Fallout. Give it a title and a quick pitch!

    Mine? Fallout: Arise

    1. Advanced weather and passage of time system.
    2. Karma and reputation system blending NV and RDR2
    3. Focus on culture, people and feeling of realistic life

    Life is coming back to the wasteland, but with hope comes dangers old and new. Imagine NCR beginning to expand with smaller groups competing for control. The story shows this sudden shift in multiple regions, each with different factions and feelings about the NCR. You can shape the future of the wasteland.

    submitted by /u/LoPellegrino
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find that F76 only crashes when you are at an important place?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    So, I'm level 73, and the game is pretty easy now. Not to the point where I can't 1 or 2 shot every enemy (besides the scorchbeast queen and wendigo colossus) but I can most of the time comfortably kill just about any enemy usually with one magazine. During my journey to level 50, I experienced barely any game breaking glitch's or bugs, however, that quickly changed. During my first time going Into a nuke silo, I started noticing that my game was starting to get slower. The deeper I got the slower it got. I get to the part where you have to destroy the mainframe cores. I press A on a batch of 6 or 7, I step back, nothing happens, I wait, then it disconnects me. I'm very angry at this point because I used a lot of resources and was almost out of ammo. Fast forward to now and i would say 6 out the 13 times I've attempted to launch nukes since I've been disconnected. And both times I've tried to kill the queen, I got disconnected. Maybe it's just my 4 year old console, but it's very annoying.

    submitted by /u/Observer104
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrun cpmpanion

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys i am thinking of speedrunning nv without moda just vfor fun i was wonderimg companion has the best value for time

    submitted by /u/awildshardul
    [link] [comments]

    If I said with foundation will I be enemies with the Raiders?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Question about pre patch version of fallout 4 for xbox one x

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    So I bought fallout 4 at release for xbox one. Frame rate was unbearable. I now have a one x. I kbow they released a 4k patch. And I know there are still framerate issues on one x with the 4k patch. My question is if I play the game without the 4k patch, will the one x run it at a stable frame rate?

    submitted by /u/hangin12in
    [link] [comments]

    What’s so good about the XO-1 helmet for power armor?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    What is your favorite companion in fallout 4

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    How do you kit your followers in New Vegas?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    For myself I normally go with Joshua Graham's armour, lucky shades and 1st recon beret with CoS rifle and ALiSD loaded with .308 JSP and .45 Spr.

    Boone has Elite Riot Gear with Gobi loaded with .308 JSP.

    Veronica has T-51b Power Armour and Greased Lightning.

    Cass has Gecko Backed Leather Reinforced with Dinner Bell loaded with 4/0 buck magnum shells.

    Arcade has Remnants Power Armour with YCS/186 loaded with max charge cells.

    Raul has Sierra Madre Reinforced Armour and Medicine Stick with .45-70 Gov't SWC rounds.

    Lily has Oh, Baby! and CZ57 Avenger loaded with 5mm JSP.

    I like to abuse the handloader perk :')

    WHAT ABOUT YOU?

    submitted by /u/CoffeeSlutt
    [link] [comments]

    More developed Settlements

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Fallout 2 takes place after 164 years after the bombs dropped and there are so many new settlements like den, gecko, vault city, broken hills, ncr, klamath etc etc. While fallout 3,4 takes place 200+ years later and still has destroyed cities, towns etc ( i really i cant explain because of language barrier as english is my 3rd language) you get the point

    submitted by /u/Inkonia
    [link] [comments]

    Country Road (Made with Gmod)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    liberty prime vs Frank Horrigan

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    this question has been wandering around in my head and i can not find the answer to it what are your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Client
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment