• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Fallout 3 | My scavenger loadout.

    Fallout 3 | My scavenger loadout.


    My scavenger loadout.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I tried to compensate Crowley for the T51 armor via reverse pick-pocketing, but he's still salty.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    About to obliterate the Enclave with the help of the Tunnel Snakes!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I hate this guy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    About to play for the firs time: Should I use the Wanderers Edition mod?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Hey, all! I'm getting ready to start my first ever playthrough of Fallout 3 and am looking into which mods I might install.

    Generally, I lean toward installing small and simple modifications to improve little irritating parts of the experience, but one larger Fallout 3 mod in particular caught my eye: the Wanderers Edition.

    It seems to have been a really popular mod, so I imagine it's pretty decent, but I wanted to hear some more direct opinions from fans.

    Specifically:

    1). How stable is it (and how compatible is it with other mods)?

    2). Does it break or unbalance any big parts of the game?

    This is my first playthrough so I don't know any of the ins and outs of the balance of Fallout 3's systems, so I'm trying to be careful before I go installing overhaul mods, you know?

    Anyways, it seems really cool, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheVioletBarry
    [link] [comments]

    Might have accidentally did a companion glitch

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Ok just finished waters of life and went to the Citadel. I had charen and dogmeat at the time. Talked to her and recruited her while having charen and just like that I have two main followers now, uh anybody have an explanatio?

    submitted by /u/sexyman9696
    [link] [comments]

    How replayable is FO3?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I have never played it and feel like I should even though it's older. I'm currently in a middle of my fourth new vegas run and it made me think if i'm this addicted to new vegas still I should definitely give fallout 3 a try.

    submitted by /u/letsgetgirthy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I drop everything off (including ALL the ammo) at home before starting THE PITT? (PS3 GOTY edition)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Yeah I've been preparing to start the pitt for a while now but I've just resorted to exploring everything and clearing out raiders, Talon and mutants time and time again (also need to go to vault 112 but I'm gonna clear out vault 106 for vault jumpers and repair them using vault 112 jumpers glitch) and right now I'm level 24 small guns VATS build with lots of sneaking. But I've also read somewhere that people seem to lose unique items because the game will take EVERYTHING away and I have combined at least around 15000-20000 (circa 5500 556 and 5mm ammo each, 2000 darts and 10mm, 1000 railway spikes,....) (99) so I'm mostly concerned about losing some of it and stashing it at home as well.

    Also I've read somewhere that there's a glitch involving Point Lookout in the Pitt that makes you start all over and you need to reinstall both of them but all the dlcs are preinstalled on my disc.

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Butch's Accident

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Comp to New Vegas?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    As the world is ending and we're all stuck inside, I fired up my old 360 and am playing New Vegas. I forgot how much I loved this game. I've never played 3... is it as good? Should I buy for PC?

    submitted by /u/TheChevyChaser
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Fallout 3 from GOG and it keeps crashing, please help!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    While in quarantine I have decided to break out Fallout 3 and mod it a bit. I have been adding mods to my games (after beating them) since oblivion. Not to say I couldn't have made a mistake, but I know what I am doing for the most part.

    I am using Vortex to install most mods while manually installing others, like the Midhrastic ENB. I also tried putting New Vegas Anti Crash into my FOSE plugins folder but that has not seemed to help out at all either.

    I am using Windows 10 and know FO3 has been notoriously buggy with it but I have tried everything to running it as administrator to going in and editing ini files with whatever recommendations I have come across online. I just wanted to see if any of you have found a trick that most don't know about to get this game running as smooth and crash free as possible.

    Thanks!

    Screenshot of Mods and Plugins, https://imgur.com/a/68jCGxZ

    submitted by /u/IWillHurtYouSoBad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment