• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My Ranger helmet, with some acquired “marks”

    Fallout: New Vegas | My Ranger helmet, with some acquired “marks”


    My Ranger helmet, with some acquired “marks”

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    My greatest accomplishment.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    The first time I'd ever heard of Zion National Park was because of the Honest Hearts DLC, I had no idea it looked this magnificent in real life

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Can y'all not?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    After 215 hours, I just found something I had never seen before.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    (Spoilers for vault 11.) I stumbled across vault 11, and I don't think I had ever explored it, outside of rushing to find that regulator for the Brotherhood. Well today, I decided to go through the whole thing. Long story short, I found the password to the overseer's terminal and went through the sacrifice chamber. The lights shutting off at the end of the video accompanied with the walls starting to open genuinely made me panic. I ended up killing the robots then listened to the two tapes on the mainframe. If you don't know which ones those are, it's the ones where the 5 remaining members of the vault decide to disobey and not sacrifice anyone. The automated response says good job, we won't exterminate everyone, you can leave. I sat there for a good minute just processing it. I went back and listened to the tape from the entrance, and finally understood what happened. It was such a heartbreaking revelation, I don't know what else I could say about that whole journey. It's things like this that make this game a favorite of mine.

    submitted by /u/Janny_man
    [link] [comments]

    After so many years, I FINALLY learned how to play caravan

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I always thought my game was glitched because I couldn't select cards, turns out you have to use the arrow keys :(

    Boy did I feel stupid when I learned that, but it's actually a fun game now

    submitted by /u/jinkies422
    [link] [comments]

    An old Char I drew a few years ago

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Got this cool screenshot of Vegas from the top of Black Mountain

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    PLEASE LET IT DIE

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Please, for the love of Caeser, Let the "why are they attractive" posts die!

    submitted by /u/UnderAGrayMoon
    [link] [comments]

    I take it I'm fucked out of a questline?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    So For the Republic part 2 glitched up and the Colonel won't talk to me. This was crucial because I wanted to progress to the point where I could trigger the questline to get the Tesla Remnant armor, but from everything I can find I'm shit out of luck?

    submitted by /u/AutocratOfScrolls
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who still dosent understand Caravan?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Ive played through new vegas more times then I can count but no matter how hard I try I still cant understand caravan if anyone can explain it in a way I may understand please dont hesitate to do so

    submitted by /u/Chungusthebigz
    [link] [comments]

    Brightness doesn't do anything

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've just started this game, I followed the premodding & modding guide from this subreddit. So I launch the game with NVSE via Mod Organizer 2.

    The only mod I installed from my own and not from the modding guide is OneTweak, because apparently when you launch the game via NVSE, there's no way to use Fullscreen, so might aswell have this mod to play in borderless.

    Well my problem is I can't see anything during the night, the brightness slider in options doesn't do anything. I tried editing it directly in falloutcustom.ini by adding fGamma = 1.5, which is reflected in the in game option with a weird red value, but it still isn't taken into account by the game.

    I read somewhere Brightness just doesn't work in windowed mode, but using NVSE forces you to use windowed mod. There must be a way ?

    submitted by /u/bwflurker
    [link] [comments]

    Traits: SKILLED not available at start of character creation?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I just bought new vegas for the 360. I'm creating my character and am at the "traits" page. I'm trying to decide and everything I've read says to pick "skilled" first, which isn't an option. Did I not select my stats correctly? or answer questions incorrectly? NOOB so any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CanadianAstronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Project Nevada Rebalance or JSawyer Ultimate?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I've played FNV more times than I can count, and every single one of them has been using PN, but not the rebalance module. And out of all of these playthroughs, I have never played Hardcore mode. I am planning on finally doing a playthrough using hardcore and I am debating whether I should use Project Nevada, with rebalance, or perhaps Jsawyer. I know that if I use Jsawyer, I would use standalone sprint, crosshair, and grenade hotke mods.

    And no, I will not be using them together, the Jsawyer ultimate maker said that Jsawyer is best played without PN.

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew Poll

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Who is your favorite Dead Money companion?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RoninMacbeth
    [link] [comments]

    Why is u/UnderAGrayMoon so attractive? Is it the attitude?? The post? What is it?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Here's an update to my post from a few days ago. Pretty happy with my first attempt at modding NV, thanks quarantine!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Decided to get the game on Xbox for quarantine, trying to fo most* quests, the dlc, and then yes man. First time I've had the pimp boy 3 billion without a guide.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    What is everyone’s favorite companion?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm new to this sub and have been playing New Vegas over the past 2 months. I have really enjoyed the game and am currently playing the dlcs. My favorite companions in the game are Ed-E and Veronica. I would be interested to know what everyone else's favorites are!

    submitted by /u/wolfsteeler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment