• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Fallout | Realistically, wouldn't the perk "Barkskin" doom the Lone Wanderer to the same fate as Harold?

    Fallout | Realistically, wouldn't the perk "Barkskin" doom the Lone Wanderer to the same fate as Harold?


    Realistically, wouldn't the perk "Barkskin" doom the Lone Wanderer to the same fate as Harold?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PST

    "You've been exposed to Harold's mutation and your skin is now as hard as tree bark. As a result, you've gained a permanent +5% to your Damage Resistance."

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Mortal_Brother
    [link] [comments]

    Power Armor by HATECREW

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Best companion ever?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Not a Fallout in particular, you can choose the games of the series you want.

    submitted by /u/_villarosa_
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite exploit that you use in the fallout games. And how to do it.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I personally like the speed-cripple in FO3. If you do it correctly your speed will be 160%. You do it on one of the taller rocks next to the entrance to 101. You quicksave then jump and the second the dead animation starts you hit quickload. The change is so slight you wouldn't notice it, but in comparison is much faster. I felt like my character is a turtle before.

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - Sanctuary is suddenly unallied?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Sanctuary hills just suddenly stops being my ally? I have a decent base built up there. If it helps, Preston's mad I blew up the institute, I let Mama Murphy overdose, and I have Sim City with the brotherhood conqueror pack. It says invaders took it over, but I staked it out and there was no enemies.

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Is there a unique/legendary (don't know this games nomenclature) Baton in the game?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Coming from a bare Knuckle brawl build in FNV I decided to give Fallout 4 another try, never got too much into it.

    Last time I've played was about a year ago and the farthest I got was meeting the detective companion, forgot the name.

    I usually have a playstyle in mind and stick to it throughout a playthrough, so this time Melee Baton only run.

    I've read that you can give batons electric damage, but didn't see anything about some unique ones that I should get. Do they exist?

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    “I think you’ll find this useful, it’s my own personal modification of the standard Brotherhood laser rifle”

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Righteous Authority by me!

    So I bought a 3d print off of Etsy from the seller Vault901 about a year ago. I assembled it and it had just been sitting by my desk collecting dust. Thanks to a sudden boost of inspiration (watching PunishedProps on youtube) I decided to get to work on actually painting it!

    I didn't really take a lot of progress pictures cause I wasn't planning on posting it but here I am regretting that decision.

    Took about 10 collective hours over the span of two weeks (not counting drying time) but it's finally done and I'm super happy with how it turned out so I thought I'd share!

    submitted by /u/TheTonyReznov
    [link] [comments]

    Should natural disasters be added in the next fallout game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PST

    By this there would be tornadoes in the Midwest and then on the coast their would be hurricane and also earthquakes

    submitted by /u/junktruck1200
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Resolution Issues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Ive tried almost everything and watched almost every youtube video i can. I cant figure out how to have a normal resolution and fullscreen on the game. its so frustrating and it makes the game unplayable. Can someone please share a fix with this for me.

    submitted by /u/Into-Gunslinger
    [link] [comments]

    What are the essential mods for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I recently bought Fallout 4 and I was wondering what the esstnial mods are?

    What I mean by essential are graphical updates that really improve the game, broken systems that NEED to be fixed (like the dialogue wheel that so many people hate).

    These are the kind of mods I am talking about.

    submitted by /u/unofficialmoderator
    [link] [comments]

    Why don’t any of the cars work?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PST

    I was talking to my friend and he brought this up. Like yeah, they all ran on atomic energy or whatever, and were effected by the bombs dropping. But not ONE car works? Even skyrim has horses, so why does not a single car or motorcycle work? I keep trying to find a lore-based solution, but I can't find one.

    submitted by /u/Thr33DeeGlasses
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having troubles with fallout 3

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:45 AM PST

    This is the first time I really posted anything, just a warning. I just got fallout 3 and it wouldn't start when I click play on the launcher. So I searched up my problem, did the properties thing, ran them as administrator and even got games for windows live. Now I got a different problem, now when I click play it opens it as a black screen with a bit of white and then closes. I searched this problem up and no one seem to have a solution as far as I can tell. I'm still gonna be searching for a solution while this post is up but still, if you got one or any questions to try and solve it, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/ashortlazyzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Who sided with the Children of atom #spoilers

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Hi I wanted to know who actually sided with the children of atom in the Far Harbor DLC for FO4. And do you think that that there religion is real for there (fallout's) universe.

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    Power Armor deleted from my game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PST

    So I started a new game and, as I played, I noticed something weird. The power armor you can usually encounter around the map were only consisting of the frames and a 10mm pistol.

    The is completely gone everywhere. Even spawning it doesn't work. I tried verifying the games and looking through FOEdit to no avail.

    I do use mods. Think of the mods just deleted the actual files from game? If so (or not tbh) what do you recommend I do to fix this? Here are screenshots of all my mods: https://imgur.com/a/hQksMnN

    submitted by /u/panderingmandering75
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas mod for Fo4

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I've been seein a lot of talk about someone working of a new Vegas mod for fallout 4. Given that New Vegas is not only my favorite fallout game of all time, but my favorite game of all time. I am super excited about this.

    Does anyone have anymore information on this? Like who's developing it? how many people are working on it? is it a professional development? Is it a paid mod in the creation club?

    Any information would be helpful! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/reece0809
    [link] [comments]

    Any characters similar to no bark?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Any characters from fallout similar to him? Or from any other video game?

    submitted by /u/goedmonton
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Music and radio starts getting glitchy after playing for 30 mins

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Regular sounds work fine but music gets really choppy. I uninstalled all my mods and it still came up, and already verified cache does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/Topgun157
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your favorite song from Magnolia, Third Rail, FO4

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I really love "Train Train" and "Baby it's just you"

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 in PS4 Pro stuttering with mods

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Fallout 4 in PS4 Pro stuttering with mods

    Hello guys,

    I have decided to go back in 2020 into the Fallout Wasteland, as I have missed it. I am playing on PS4 Pro and I decided to use some visual mods to make it interesting. I am using SimpleGreen, Better Graphics and Weather by Temka169, Enhanced Flickering Firelight by Steve40. In certain areas, more like around Downtown, especially right at the exit of Diamond City and around Mass Fusion i am encountering some really shitty stuttering which is pissing me off. Do you guys have any ideas? There are the mods or just the game optimisation? What it can be done? :) Thanx

    submitted by /u/rzvmthhew
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get out of power armour.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I have a glitch that's occured and i cannot correct it unless i use a save that's pretty far back. (Fallout 4 xbox one X)

    The glitch is i tried using the power armour bench in Cambridge police station whilst on mission. It wouldn't let me at first, then as i got back into my suit , the craft menu appeared. Now after that i cannot get out of my power armour, all my armour and fusion core etc is floating around me, when i bring up my pip boy the screen is blank, but i can hear me switching tabs etc.

    Video of glitch: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Apex_MdAIeitjUAKeL34PYowyTa9

    submitted by /u/Reclusifer
    [link] [comments]

    TIL most of the main locations in the Mojave are real places

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Yes, I know it's stupid. But for the longest time I thought they were just in the Fallout universe (apart from Vegas of course). Primm, Goodsprings, Sloan, Nipton, Jean. All real places. I know people are gonna think I'm dumb but I just found this out.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    Just a simple question about fallout 76 and superduper

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the Superduper perk work on bulk items? I know it works on things like boiled water and guns.

    submitted by /u/TalontedJay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment