• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The image is from clone wars on Disney+ and this was my first thought

    Fallout: New Vegas | The image is from clone wars on Disney+ and this was my first thought


    The image is from clone wars on Disney+ and this was my first thought

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Possible retorts when he refers to his junk.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Always chhose black ranger armor

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Check out this beautiful piece of fan art

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    You know ur fucked when I pull out the mercy with 700 40 mm incendiary grenades

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Meat man

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    If you havent stormed cottonwood cove and the fort with Boone yet, you're missing out

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    It's seriously one of the most fun things you can do in New Vegas, just fighting your way up the fort steps and up to Caesar's tent

    submitted by /u/TheHomesteadTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    "Almost makes you wish for nuclear winter..."

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    /r/fnv hit 90k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Never have I ever

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Been able to figure out the game Caravan... I've tried on multiple occasions and I just can't get it. I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of the game

    submitted by /u/dphil1102
    [link] [comments]

    My modded new vegas is 44.6 gb's, anyone here have an even bigger modded game by chance?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    YCS/186 vs Paciencia

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I have a level 26 character that is a crit sniper, but i don't know with weapon will give out the most ammount of damage in one shot,the YCS with MAX charge ammo or Paciencia with Hand Loader, i have better criticals too and maxed stats for both guns.

    Do not suggest the Gobi campaing sniper rifle, i dont like it...

    submitted by /u/Isapeth
    [link] [comments]

    What mods for stability?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I've installed NVSE, the 4gb patch, tick fix, but I still get quite a bit of stuttering

    submitted by /u/CivilWarfare
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction did you side with a the end of the game and why?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/whatislove2019
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone into roleplaying here?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    How to reinstall NVSE after moving Game to different drive?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I had FNV on my SSD C drive a while back but had to delete it for RDR2, and have since reinstalled it on my D drive. I changed my mod directory for New Vegas mod organizer to the common files on the D drive, but the game wont recognize or is having some error with NVSE when launching, and says "Executable 'C:/Users/MyUsername/DesktopModOrganizer etc.' not found" How do I get NVSE working for my D drive? It seems like its something wrong with the directory for NVSE.

    submitted by /u/RomaInvicta2206
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the JSawyer Ultimate mod has a sprint mechanic

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    After playing survival on Fallout 4 and going back to NV, one of the few things I truly missed was the ability to sprint along with the normal walk and jog speed. I've seen other mods offering sprint for NV but I couldn't be bothered to set one up. But without any mention in the JSawyer Ultimate changelog/notes (that I can find) I happen upon an option to configure a sprint hotkey in the mod configuration menu.

    It really does seem to fit the game and, coupled with the drastically slowed AP refresh, it gives you a choice of using VATS or running away but not both. Though sadly it can be gamed quite a bit by jumping right after you get to speed, letting go of the sprint hot key and then hitting it again right before you hit the ground to start the whole process over. With a proper cadence you can do that indefinitely.

    I really try not to do it for anything but overland travel (Goodsprings fast travel point to Victor's Shack), but it's so tempting sometimes.

    submitted by /u/anti_climax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment