• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Fallout | What’s the scariest creature in Fallout so far?

    Fallout | What’s the scariest creature in Fallout so far?


    What’s the scariest creature in Fallout so far?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Facing the Mechanist on Survival Mode is one of Fallout's most satisfying experiences.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    After a frankly embarrassing number of deaths, I was able to trigger the manual override and face the Mechanist directly.

    I haven't been that proud of myself in Fallout since deactivating the Giant Robo-Scorpion in OWB.

    submitted by /u/TheCybersmith
    [link] [comments]

    [Mobile] Fallout Shelter Online announced! Pre-registration begins!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    My brother al most scares me to death with

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    My brother put the fucking sound that the suicidal super mutantes made for my notificación sound I swear to god I almost shit my pants

    submitted by /u/_wdsans_
    [link] [comments]

    What were your absolute best or most memorable roleplay moments in a fallout game?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, I wanted to know what stories y'all took with you from the game, just the little unscripted moments that really made it for you.

    Two of my most memorable probably came from Fallout 4 (spoilers ahead)

    The first of which was towards the end of my first playthrough. The DLCs hadn't quite come out yet, but I'd finished most if not all of the main story. I'd kept Piper as a companion the whole time, but tended to avoid the flirting and/ or romance options. The way I saw it, my spouse had died too recently for my character to reconnect with someone. Finally, after destroying the Institute, the game gave me her final romance option not long after. I skipped it, but thought that my character had finally lost all of his old life with Shaun's death and he deserved to be happy again. So, I dismissed Piper as a companion and took my last trip to Vault 111. Standing in front of Nora's cryopod, I played the holotape she leaves for you one last time, said my goodbyes, and then left the tape and both of our wedding rings on the floor in front of her in the same way you'd leave flowers on a loved one's grave. And with that, my character was finally able to move on and start his new life.

    submitted by /u/Mwnewport
    [link] [comments]

    Forward Operating Base Borea

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Can i pickpocket power armour from people?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Just joined brotherhood of steel in fallout 4. Can i take danse's power armour pieces from him? Mine is missing chunks

    Edit 1: Can i attach his to t45 power armour? Or put t45 helmet on his set?

    submitted by /u/jeefly0727
    [link] [comments]

    So I was playing through Fallout 2, good guy and I went to the Vault City medical computer and after I downloaded the data marcus won’t accompany me anymore and gives me the same dialogue as he would a slaver?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I decided to just kill him and be done with it as he causes too many problems anyway, but i left the area and all the belongings of mine he had just vanished. I'm getting kind of tired of these game breaking bugs, can anyone explain what happened?

    submitted by /u/XyphyrriinXephyr
    [link] [comments]

    Had a probably controversial thought for the next fallout: Make it shorter, smaller, and maybe more dense.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I'm entirely and unfoundedly certain this will be an unpopular opinion, considering it's a staple trait of most AAA RPGs, but 1000 hour games have been leaving a sour taste in my mouth recently. They make for an attractive prospect for someone who doesn't have all that much cash, but an intimidating one for someone who has even less time. It's why, despite there being so many of the damn things, I still gravitate towards open-world sandboxes a lot of the time. In fact, this idea probably only coalesced because I am bitter that I can't find a happy medium between fallout's theme, and something with fun travel mechanics.

    The way I figure, Bethesda could make their new engine or whatever their doing, and instead of investing bucketloads of cash and man-hours in making one big-ass game that may or may not receive all the glowing praise and ROI they want, they could release three or four essentially DLC/expand-alone sized games that are maybe 10-30 hours long released over the course of a few years and all exist as a part of the same game. Like how Blizzard released campaigns for Star Craft 2the (only example I can think of atm). This would also avoid splitting the modding scene between games since I figure it would all be part of the same over-all release.

    Another thing to consider is it would let them play with how they narrate their stories a bit more since smaller games feel tighter and meander less in their pacing. they could also release even smaller mini-stories to better fill-out their game and appeal to the more traditional crowd. I figure it would also add value to their mod store thing since I figure a mod bought through owning one of the campaigns could still possibly be used in another campaign, thus increasing the value of the mod.

    Maybe I've approached something that touches on predatory business. Maybe I just haven't thought of why this isn't all that feasible an approach for RPGs, but I think it could work for Fallout reasonably well.

    submitted by /u/MazeraShard
    [link] [comments]

    When the enclaves here why isn’t your video feed working

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Which Fallout game you want experience for the first time again?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I lost cait with tons of loot and full affinity on her. Any tips? Im on ps4 so console commands wont work

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Hints/clues for fallout 5

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I was wondering if people have found clues/hints in fallout 4 that indicate where the next game will be. Obvs in fallout 3 there was the whole replicated man quest, I'm not too sure what else gave info about the commonwealth, though I'm no expert on the lore. Are there any other areas that have had small bits of interesting info/quests about them in the games? I've heard Chicago might be a hub of enclave activity or something, though I'm super confused about the enclave's position in the lore - they seem kinda like an unkillable boogeyman

    submitted by /u/getyaowndamnmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I have played a lot of Fallout 3 recently and I killed the doctor (and I am sure of it because I cut his head off) I saved and he was still dead. But when I went back a few days later he was back alive in normal form. This is creepy not gonna lie. Is this supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/Rickback37
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4] I wish the Virtual Reality Creation Club add-on had more worlds/areas among a few other things.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I love how there are four areas you can already go to in the Virtual reality, but wish these areas were in it:

    • First, a world reset option in the terminal to scrap everything in the world instead of having to scrap one piece at a time to make a new build.

    • Second, Add a save world feature to save that build and be able to open a new build of the world you could go remake but able to open the old build as well.

    • Would like All Current settlements added: this way you could use Virtual reality to customize and try things out and make a build plan without wasting materials, this way once you are happy with the look, then you can just go to the real one and build it with a plan.

    • Pre-war areas like Sanctuary, this would make it so the player could act like their character is visiting the past to remissness .

    • Add VR holotapes (Use inside VR terminal) that will play what ever is recorded on them, like security feeds, home videos or games like a target shooter, a stealth program trainer and so on.

    • A Training room that has mannequins with all armors, all power armors, weapons and more that the player can play with all in one place (Like a Soldier training simulation.

    • A recreation off all known Vaults (VR Holotapes could be used for this and have to be found in Vault tech areas), both Pre war and after war versions, would be fun to at least be able to explore the layout of the known Vaults including the Prototypes.

    I could go on since with the VR add-on, you could recreate anything but these are the things I would love to see come into the VR add-on.

    submitted by /u/He6llsp6awn6
    [link] [comments]

    Addictions [Fallout 4]

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    So i decided to do a low intelligence run in Fallout 4 and max out out with the 'idiot savant' perk and i was wondering what addictions lower ONLY your intelligence? And on a related note is the lowest your intelligence can go 0 or 1?

    submitted by /u/MSmark64
    [link] [comments]

    Important thing about Fallout fans

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    You cannot call yourself a fan if you dont listen to diamond city radio on repeat, know all or most words to the songs, know most of what Travis says and tricking vibe to it. Or, you arent a fan if you dint have 3 blades and are not on a desk in an office :)

    submitted by /u/Epicdude3346
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of you aware that Bethesda isn’t making the creation club content?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    There's people who can't read the rest of the description and they blame the design of the content on Bethesda. I can't be the only one who reads the whole description of it and knows that a mod author made it and not Bethesda.

    submitted by /u/soulsurviv0r111
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas fan song

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Ok so this is a weird one
    About 4 years ago, I heard a song that kind of went like this
    *And it was on this lonesome road that the ranger-*
    and it had a light acoustic guitar playing as well
    There are many, many songs like this, and google searching has helped nothing
    The only thing that i can think of, is those old story teller fallout videos, and how sometimes they would have songs in the beginning or end,
    Anything, a wild guess, or something so far fetched it doesn't even make sense, helps

    submitted by /u/throwawaybruh123123
    [link] [comments]

    So I want to start a new fallout 4 character but I dont have a clue on what play style to use. Any recommendations?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I already played a automatic and sniper character.

    submitted by /u/SmokyHealer8571
    [link] [comments]

    Dose any body know a mod the it night forever on xbox one

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Help With Fallout 4 Xbox One

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    So I've tried moving between settlements, restarting the game and my console. The problem I'm facing is when I open the workshop at settlements. The "Resources" tab has dissapeared so I can't give any settlements more water or food and it's becoming an issue. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/0MidnightCalling0
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to start a new game to play the DLC?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    So I own all the fallout games and beaten them all, absolutely loved fallout new Vegas (my favourite one by far) but for some reason haven't bought the dlc yet for New Vegas. If I buy all the dlc for Fallout New Vegas, will I have to start a new game because I finished the main story? Or will I be able to keep playing my main character for the dlc? Also the same question goes for Fallout 3 I suppose, though I didn't enjoy that one as much I will probably get the dlc after I complete New Vegas dlc.

    submitted by /u/Sprok56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment