• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The game was rigged from the start

    Fallout: New Vegas | The game was rigged from the start


    The game was rigged from the start

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Roses are red, violets are blue, I love you so much, I killed these Explorers for you! Ahhhh this is why I'm single.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    The interrogation of the Centurion Silus by Lieutenant Carrie Boyde in FO4.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Pretzels choccy milk and fnv

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Joshua Graham pre- Burned Man in FO4.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Did you know that you can wear the luck shades or any pair of glasses for that matter while wearing the combat helmet, reinforced? I'd say that makes it one of the best helmet in the game... especially if you take the four eyes trait.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Ave, true to Caesar

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:12 PM PST

    God, I love Joshua Graham.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Update post on my character if anyone cares details in comments

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Legate Lanius w/out Helmet. (The damage on the right side of his face is a result of his battle with his tribe; the Hidebarks)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Paid Miguel 50 bands to let me murder Keller in his pawn shop

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PST

    OWB Complete!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I finished OWB just now, managed to talk everybody down, even my brain. Got all organs back in me, got all personality modules, a super-heated saturnite fist, and did all optional think tank quests. Now it's time to walk the final road, a road i must walk alone

    submitted by /u/pan_stan
    [link] [comments]

    Stimpak Problem

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I've been looking everywhere, in every single first aid kit and trash can and anywhere I can think, but no matter how hard I look I just cannot find any stimpaks. Last time I played this game, they were in abundance and it's like the apocalypse got so much worse. Why is this happening? The only place I can find them is in shops.

    submitted by /u/bayless210
    [link] [comments]

    Any clue why Veronica keeps dropping her weapon?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I equipped Veronica with a super sledge, and it's great for a while...until she inevitably drops it.

    Having to crawl after her (overencumbered because it's fucking heavy) to give it back to her five times per battle is getting tiresome. I've never had this with another companion. Why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/Orangepolarity
    [link] [comments]

    best xp rate setting project nevada?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Just the title really. I'm using the hardcore preset, so its at 33%. It seems to me that that might be a little slow, but I'm not really sure. I've never really made it terribly far in the game, so I was wondering if anyone had any opinions for the best leveling speed so that you don't become either under or over powered.

    submitted by /u/PinkiRoo8001
    [link] [comments]

    Does sneak factor into faction armor and how well it fools enemies?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I'm playing a stealth agent and I'm hostile towards the Omertas. I was curious if dressing as an NCR soldier or some other faction could get me inside.

    submitted by /u/GBTTU22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment