• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Fallout Lore | So I'm using a mod that has the NCR regularly use trucks for patrols between some locations is this lore friendly?

    Fallout Lore | So I'm using a mod that has the NCR regularly use trucks for patrols between some locations is this lore friendly?


    So I'm using a mod that has the NCR regularly use trucks for patrols between some locations is this lore friendly?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Or should they given supplies are low mostly use pack animals for transport and patrols?

    submitted by /u/I_Have_Questions_545
    [link] [comments]

    If a human has intercourse with a ghoul, can they get radiation poisoning?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Has anyone attempted to create new forms of media?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    You know, like new music, movies, books or so? They probably haven't in the wastes but I'm sure people in the NCR have tried at least once.

    submitted by /u/blapaturemesa
    [link] [comments]

    Does Caesar really have spies everywhere?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I ask cause I've been using a mod called no witnesses where if You kill everyone in an area no one from the faction will know who did it. So I feel conflicted on keeping this mod or not on the one hand getting away with murder is nice but I wonder A. is this against lore? and B It maybe causing problems as some things don't seem to trigger as no one knows who I am.

    submitted by /u/I_Have_Questions_545
    [link] [comments]

    Could ghouls exist pre war?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    If ghouls are humans that are heavily irradiated are there any evidence of ghouls existing before the bomb. I say this because the world had so many different technologies that relied on fusion power and If one blee up it would release a ton of radiation. Are there any ghouls who were created pre war?

    submitted by /u/DiamondHasNoLife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment