• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Fallout 3 | No Dogmeat! Dont be like Charon! Dont merge with the ceiling!

    Fallout 3 | No Dogmeat! Dont be like Charon! Dont merge with the ceiling!


    No Dogmeat! Dont be like Charon! Dont merge with the ceiling!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Help needed Fo3 on Windows 10 ( glitching)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PST

    So after an hour of having to fully shut my PC off and reload the game every 4 minutes, I'm asking for help of playing Fo3 GOTY on Windows 10 (I know it's not the best to run it on anything over 7i but I did not know that till after) without it crashing, I've attempted to follow Bethesda's instructions to the best of my ability. Any tips, advice or instructions to help the situation?

    submitted by /u/Msampey1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment