• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | 100s of hours into this game... 3rd playthrough... and I just now realize why they call Novac Novac... 😂💀

    Fallout: New Vegas | 100s of hours into this game... 3rd playthrough... and I just now realize why they call Novac Novac... ����


    100s of hours into this game... 3rd playthrough... and I just now realize why they call Novac Novac... ����

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:58 PM PST

    My Favorite Vaporizer to wander the Wastes with. AER14 PROTOTYPE

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    First time working with EVA foam

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    [Fnv] 10 of Spades cosplay

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Fallout: Redemption

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Sunset Sasparilla bugged?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Why do all my sunset sasparillas say sealed under effects? They give no health or anything, just an empty bottle cap.

    submitted by /u/kimbulabanis
    [link] [comments]

    No context

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    NCR MP attacking me?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    I was going to the Strip to shove my finger up Ambassador Crockers ass, and I was attacked by the NCR MP's at the Tops. I'm wondering why this happened, because my reputation with them isn't that bad, and I'm not wearing any faction armor.

    submitted by /u/crossroadslmao
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Valentines day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Vsync is on, game still runs uncapped

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Im trying to run the game on my pc, and before anyone asks, VSync is on, the settings are maxed to their absolute limit and it's playing on a screen that maxes at 60hz, yet the game still runs uncapped at near 90. How can I fix this? It did it last night and it seemed to fix when I maxed the settings out and set the resolution to 4k but now it's uncapped again

    submitted by /u/maybe-some-thyme
    [link] [comments]

    Ugly God on a New Vegas video

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I've done all my my playthroughs with guns... I love the guns... but I might mess around some with energy weapons this time around... what are the 3 go to energy weapons? Minus plasma weapons... I just don't like them.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    I think captain Curtis is one of my favourite npcs

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    (Less of a suggestion more of a proposal) Fallout New Vegas, except remastered, a larger map, and mmo (like Fallout 76 but less bugs and over all better).

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Most definitely a very very VERY unpopular opinion, however I think it would be fun to explore the Mojave Wasteland with your buddies. I mean, just IMAGINE the huge ass battles at Hoover Damn every say, 6 months-1 year or so and the other cool things that could happen, skirmishes and battles between House agents, NCR supporters, and Legionaries. Personally I like the idea, however I do see the flaws like those that come with any MMORPG, especially with Fallout's recent track record with them, but I do still think it would be fun. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/WellWhoSaidIHAVETO
    [link] [comments]

    My new favourite location in the game.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Now I still love the lonesome drifters camp with all my heart, so this is a joint favourite but it's a little place called Crescent Canyon. It's so awesome imo. What started as "ooh it's a derailed train just like in the old westerns!" Turned to a thematic western walk through a long valley. As I entered the canyon, the sun was just setting and I had the song "big iron" playing through my radio. I shot my way through, admiring every little detail. As evening became night, and the valley turned to a dark, star lit path, the song playing through my pip boy also changed- and perfectly it was "in the shadow of the valley" that carried me to the end of this incredible place. Such an amazing experience. Love this game so much.

    submitted by /u/Do0o0okie_
    [link] [comments]

    Psycho, not even once.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    New to New Vegas on PC

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Hey there!

    I have been playing New Vegas for years on PS3, and I finally got it for PC.
    I am not much of a PC gamer and don't know a lot about modding.

    So I was wondering if there is a collection of mods, or just a list of them that are simply for: Bug fixes, crash fixes, tick fixes, basic game enrichment, etc.

    If anyone could give me a hand and point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

    I'd love to be able to play this game without all the lag and glitches. I so badly want to play through Dead Money again and have it run smoothly. And Big Mountain without glitches would be AMAZING!

    Any other suggestions would be very welcome as well!

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/BlindAndBemused
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger andy takedown leg glitch

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Hey, i just learned the ranger andy takedown. And my right leg goes stiff when walking, or just bends at the knee in a 90° angle without bending. I am on pc, and I cant find anywhere to fix it, I have a faint memory of this happening years ago but cant recall how I fixed it.

    submitted by /u/atonementfish
    [link] [comments]

    I think I ruined my fnv save file. help?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Okay so I really had a hard time for hours with the dead money addon, I couldnt beat the father for shit since he never came out of his barrier house thing no matter how long I danced infront od him, so I used noclip and god mode to beat him. I was drunk and just so pissed about it .... now I have my quicksave and autosave outside of the addon but I get this poison damage all the time when I turn off everything. Is there any way to turn this off? I really don't wann play the rest of the game in god mode T_T

    submitted by /u/Dakaso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment