• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Fallout | Printed out the old Fallout manuals and got them spiral bound. Turned out nicer than I thought!

    Fallout | Printed out the old Fallout manuals and got them spiral bound. Turned out nicer than I thought!


    Printed out the old Fallout manuals and got them spiral bound. Turned out nicer than I thought!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    No more alt-tabbing for this guy. Pics

    submitted by /u/ChadBroChill7Teen
    [link] [comments]

    Dark lighting works alright to show the light effects of the Manta Man Pip-Boy but the sun helps show all the details; better photos before being shipped out!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Link to photos

    Better lit photos, sunniest it will be before being shipped over to a new vault!

    submitted by /u/Ampersanders
    [link] [comments]

    FNV lets you really screw around with people.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    You get the House quest to blow up the Brotherhood.

    You could just blow it up, but why not first help Paladin Hardin stage his coup against Elder McNamara. Give Hardin that glimmer of hope that he can turn the Brotherhood around, then immediately blow up the bunker.

    Then to tie up loose ends, give Veronica to Mortimer and join the White Gloves for a delicious dinner. Do it immediately after giving her the dress she always wanted.

    And I still have positive karma.

    What's your favorite way to really screw around with people in a Fallout game?

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    Settlers don't use ammo even without mods

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    This is for those who don't know(obviously)I didn't know this until I had a raid and my settlers where just continuously firing the mini gun even tho I have em about 50 bullets,now keep in mind it doesn't work with mini nukes(and nuka nukes)and missiles for some reason(overpowered maybe?but my bot can have 2 Fatman launchers attached)anyways thought I'd mention for those who want to équipe settlers with high tec weapons like plasma

    submitted by /u/UganadaSonic501
    [link] [comments]

    Idea : Lazer RCW LMG

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Remember the Lazer RCW?

    I thought it would be cool to take a DP-28 machine gun and convert it into a lazer RCW style weapon.

    Pan mag? Cut holes in the sides for cooling purpses, have it vent heat and gas perhaps spin.

    Amunition? Cut a hole in the top of the pan mag for a fusion cell.

    Add wires etc onto the gun like the regular lazer RCW.

    I really liked the lazer RCW and I like the DP-28.

    thoughts?

    Edit : I'm tired and shit at spelling

    submitted by /u/Takkis-Fuego
    [link] [comments]

    For how much faults Fallout 4 has in regards to storytelling i must say, the story of Arlen Glass is so well written and heartbreaking that it makes you wonder why they couldn't put as much effort into the main story as they did in this

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Caesars legion hostile for no reason?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    This is my second play through of fallout new Vegas and I'm doing mr houses ending. I have not done anything against ceasars legion. As I head to cottonwood cove, not wearing any disguise, the people there start attacking me. I load a prior save and sneak kill a legionary for his disguise but that only got me to outside caesars tent. In the last play through this didn't happen. I'm currently out of ideas for things to try.

    submitted by /u/BakedBotato
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me find a Fallout NCR bag from 5 years ago!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Like the title says, I am looking for a fallout bag from bethesda that was based on the NCR in Fallout New Vegas. It looks like this. I am willing to pay anyone in the community if they have one and are willing to sell it. I thought that if anyone had this bag, that person would most likely be r/fallout so here I am.

    submitted by /u/EvergreenPine0
    [link] [comments]

    Creation Club Sync?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I was just wondering if I was able to transfer my purchases from the creation club from console to PC. I have over $50 on my console, and I wanted to switch over to PC

    submitted by /u/LIL-CARNAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Fallout 3 on Modern System

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Hello guys

    So recently I've been trying to mod and play through Fallout 3 on PC while recording my game play, but I've discovered that since getting my new PC, Fallout 3 is now unplayable. Also, by unplayable, I mean my character can't even be born before my game crashes. I have searched the web for a list of .INI fixes and tweaks and there doesn't seem to be a reliable solution. I have checked all mods multiple times for compatibility issues and I have come to the conclusion that it is not the mods that are cause this game-breaking issue. So if anyone has a reliable solution that has worked for them, I'd love to hear it, Thanks!.

    Edit: To clarify, my game runs fine without mods, but I want that super modded, graphically appealing, next-gen looking Fallout 3, so I'm gonna need a fix.

    submitted by /u/Rilepat
    [link] [comments]

    So, I found a New Vault

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    So, I don't know if anyone else found this vault(and if they did, I'm sorry) but I was wandering around close by to Grafton and I found a guys base that was a vendor. So I went in his base, bought some ammo, and drank out of his fruit punch bowl that had Nukashine in it. So I was running back to my base, praying that I didn't get teleported, but before I could get back, I passed out and woke up at the far north-East part of the map, and there were some cars and storage containers so I went farther up north-East, when I found a worn down vault, and it was partially opened but the inside was just rock, with no vault number. I looked things up about it and I could only find out that it is called vault 51. Maybe you guys could tell me some stuff?

    submitted by /u/littlemustang
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite antagonist in the Fallout games?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Fallout 4 Raider Armor Prop

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    This is something I made last summer. I'm honestly posting it just to show it off, but if you've made things before, or just have any advice for improvements I'd love em.

    Also, I have no idea if I'm posting images correctly. I'm just doing the imgur link.

    Raider Armor

    submitted by /u/Cosstico
    [link] [comments]

    very entertaining speedrun of Fallout anthology by TomatoAnus at GDQ

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    link

    Probably one of the best GDQ videos I've seen. The games ran were 1, 2, 3, NV and 4.

    Each game after 1 and 2 get progressively more broken as the run goes on, and his commentary is really entertaining.

    submitted by /u/winterxsilence
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished 1 and it’s amazing!!!!! What are some tips for my first play though? I usually do greater good on my first run throughs.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Oberland Central Station (Oberland Station Build)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    What I would love to see in Fallout 5

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:19 PM PST

    The return of the settlement mechanic and the ability to create robots aka automatron.

    The return of the gator claws aka Fallout Florida.

    More modding tools for console.

    Better survival mode.

    SINGLE PLAYER ONLY.

    More unique weapons/apocalypse like weapons.

    More animal companions.

    The ability to go underwater and fight marine creatures.

    More flying creatures.

    Better settlements.

    More role-playing options (being able to run a business, being able to become a normal citizen, being able to become a raider/gunner etc.)

    More weapon customization.

    The ability to craft makeshift weapons.

    And more dungeons to explore

    submitted by /u/cyber-bulbv2
    [link] [comments]

    How were the talking heads in the original fallout games created?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    This is just a general question, but how did they make/animate the talking heads in the first 2 fallout games?

    submitted by /u/Dailey1234
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still respec SPECIALS in Fallout 76?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I'm level 53 on an alternate account, but every time I go to choose a perk or swap a point it brings me to the "What Makes You Special" screen instead. Any ideas or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ficzd
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas problems

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    So I just got me vegas and after playing it a while now when I log back on had hit the continue button or try to load a save I get stuck in what seems like an infinite loading sequence. I have tried restarting my computer and redownloading the game. Any suggestions on how to fix?

    submitted by /u/geomitri
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 keeps crashing when I’m in the city following the freedom trail. How do I fix?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I'm trying to do the road to freedom quest to find the railroad and my game keeps freezing when I get either to the graveyard or past it. I am on Xbox one. Mod list is (and load order) is

    True Storms: Wasteland Edition

    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

    Nora Companion WIP

    [Xbox] Grease Gun SMG

    Ak5C- A Nordic Relic

    Plenty 'o' Exploration

    The Danse Dilemma

    submitted by /u/StalinergyV2
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Instead of Codsworth's VO being able to say 1000 most popular surnames. They should have had the player VO's be able to say the 1000 most popular Dog names, for you kanine companion.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Tribe/culture/settlement ideas?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    What are your ideas on an interesting tribe, culture, or settlement ideas that makes sense in the world of Fallout? My favorite would be Travelling Salesmen: a gypsy-like culture that nomadically travel in "family caravans" in brahmin-pulled enclosed wagons (like gypsy wagons) made with old truck and car parts that travel settlement to settlement selling thing, services, and entertainment, with the men wearing prewar suits and other pre-war salesman clothes and women wearing very colorful prewar dresses and lots of scrap jewelry.

    Some other ideas are sun worshipping high tech tribe in prewar solar farm factory; deathclaw worshipping tribe that tames deathclaws and makes armor and weapons from dead deathclaw parts, raiding tribe that wears Halloween costumes since the Great War was near Halloween; New Orlean tourist tribe that went all in on Hollywood voodoo wearing bones and feathers on prewar clothes and making "zombie" slaves with chems; the Betrayed: isolationist descendants of a Chinese Internment camp that kill anyone who enters their territory; old prison with free people the descendants of guards and slaves the descendants of prisoners; psionic vault; neovikings on the Great Lakes; American Indian society that kills all non-American Indians on their land; Nuka Cult in a functioning Nuka Cola Factory; The Amish; Hutterites; Fraternity/Sorority Chapter city-state alliance based on Ancient Greece; Hawaian Japan-influenced shogunate; Old Camping/ranger society at Yellowstone or Curry Village in Yosemite; and nomadic Jewish people in southern California living like old Hebrews.

    Sorry that was longer than expected, but I would love to hear everyone's interesting ideas!

    submitted by /u/Dischord1
    [link] [comments]

    Help. I have angered the Assassins Creed

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Oh wait wrong game.

    So, I got Fallout NV for Christmas and am playing through it for the first time. I have loved it so far.

    But during the quest where Ranger Ghost sends you to Nipton, I managed to kill all of the Legionares, Despite her telling me not to.

    And now Cesar is sending The Expendables after me. Every time im out in the wasteland on my own, they just show up out of nowhere. First while I was fighting Giant Ants, Then I respawned and they caught me raiding a coyote den. Then I decided to head to the Novac Junkyard to grab the Big Boomer to help me, but they intercepted me on the road and I cant outrun them.

    Now im starting to get ptsd from the line "The Caesar has marked you for death, and the legion obeys. Prepare for combat!" , so I came here to prepare. Any tips on how to fight them?

    submitted by /u/The_Comic_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment