• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | FNV dialogue will forever be the greatest

    Fallout: New Vegas | FNV dialogue will forever be the greatest


    FNV dialogue will forever be the greatest

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:26 AM PST

    The boys lost everything.,.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    This is probably not the best way to introduce your religion if you want to convert people and not scare them off.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Dean...you okay buddy?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Does ANYONE know how to fix this?!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    Got a few Marty Robbins cassettes for Christmas. It has a little biography of him and comes with a metric frickton of songs, including our most favorite one. Sorry for the potato quality, this was shot on a kindle fire.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Modding Help Needed

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Can someone walk me through on how to download mods on pc

    submitted by /u/Silent_Clam
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes my Irish boi too thicc to be held back

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    Paciencia Min-Max Build Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Hey everyone, so I'm just getting into min-maxing and I'm very interested in getting the most out of the Paciencia and its awesome crit damage with HP rounds. I've written up a basic guide for myself and was wondering if anyone with min-maxing experience could critique it. I am planning to use VATS as much as possible for the crit chance bonus. In terms of perks, I am particularly curious about the usefulness of the VATS aiming perks (I'd have to hit my headshots in VATS to do the most damage of course, but I'm not sure how much of a difference Sniper+Commando actually makes). I am also not planning on taking advantage of things like Atomic! or the agility exploit.

    Traits: Built to Destroy + Fast Shot

    Starting stats: S3 P5 E7 C1 I(whatever is left) A9 L8 (would reach 6 strength for weapon requirement with implant and OWB; would skip charisma and healing implants)

    Gear: 1st Recon + Lucky Shades + Courier Duster

    Perks: 2-rapid reload (30 guns) 4-light touch (45 repair) 6-bloody mess 8-comprehension (police story bonus) 10-finesse 12-commando 14-sniper 16-better criticals 18-math wrath (70 science) 20-grim reaper's sprint 22-voracious reader (for crafting police story) 24-action boy 26-nerves of steel 28-action boy 30-implant GRX 32-robotics expert (50 science) 34-travel light (45 survival) 36-silent running (50 sneak) 38-tunnel runner 40-certified tech 42-concentrated fire (60 guns, 60 energy weapons) 44-weapon handling? 46-toughness 48-toughness 50-lvl 50 perk

    submitted by /u/Swooshing
    [link] [comments]

    Good ENBs for New Vegas?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Just started a new playthrough and was wondering if anyone had a good still working ENB to use. My pc has a GTX 1070 and Intel i5 8th gen so recommend me anything.

    submitted by /u/lteno81
    [link] [comments]

    Help .-.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Ok so i went to play fnv on my xbox one with my new account and it said "account not fully downloaded. Please download while one xbox live" or some shit like that . How does one do this :p

    submitted by /u/Praise_the_sun_42o
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Stutter

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    recently my ambient music and radio music have been stuttering and cracking like crazy I've done everything other threads have told me and both nothing works help please here's my load order The Storyteller brighter lucky 38 courier power armor ae14 damage and health buff FNV Rugged Automatic Rifle Survivalistriflemods bospatrols functional post game ending

    submitted by /u/Zeal_K1
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas makes me wish for a switch port

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Just the title. Had a few Christmas spirits. Feeling good. Wish I had a mobile new Vegas right now

    submitted by /u/fatman71196
    [link] [comments]

    What's a role playing podcast

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to edit the world space name using FNVEdit?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Okay so, I downloaded some mods for my game and now the Mojave Wasteland name is changed to ìïàäñēà ïóñòïü. I have no clue what language that is or what mod does this, I would provide a list of my mods but I am away from my PC at the moment, sorry. I downloaded FNVEdit but have no clue on how to use to just it, how to edit things and etc.

    My Discord is: DoubleNegative#832 , if you would like to add me just to help me, feel free to remove me once this is all fixed.

    submitted by /u/BlueIsTheNewYellow
    [link] [comments]

    Any role playing podcasts?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Are there any podcasts that try to capture what it's like to live in fallout that are easily accessible?

    submitted by /u/Saintsrow123474
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, -1 AGL from metal armor, no metal armor equipped? I’ve tried resetting, equipping and un-equipping metal armor, just about everything I can think of. Nothings worked.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Game starts and then credits roll and it brings me back to the menu.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    I recently added a good amount of mods to my game to make it fresh for a new playthrough, everything was working fine but I'm encountering an issue and I can't find any other threads where someone has had the same problem.

    My game will start, Nevada skies will prompt me to ask what version I want, I select what i believe is called 2218. I'll see the top doc Mitchell's beautiful bald head, and then the end credits will roll and if i click at all it brings me back to the main menu. I've noticed no crashing before or during these events at all, which is why it's such a hard problem to fix.

    I'd prefer not to re- mod the whole thing as I spent a lot of time making sure i followed all the instructions and downloaded all the patches. If anyone knows what to do please let me know, Thanks.

    Load order:

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    Vurt's WFO.esm

    NevadaSkies.esm

    SomeguySeries.esm

    FreesideOpen.esm

    Simply Uncut - New Vegas.esp

    Project Nevada - Core.esm

    Momod.esm

    Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

    Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

    Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

    YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    Vanilla UI Plus.esp

    CASM with MCM.esp

    Inventory Search.esp

    B42Inertia.esp

    GBMM - Gun Behavior Mod Merge.esp

    Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

    Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

    Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

    The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

    EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

    FreesideOpenPatch.esp

    WeaponModsExpanded.esp

    All Weapon Sounds Overhaul .esp

    WMX-DLCMerged.esp

    Project Nevada - WMX.esp

    Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp

    Diagonal movement.esp

    RetrievableThrowables.esp

    Delay Level Up.esp

    Delay Level Up - Stealth Suit Fix.esp

    Tutorial Killer.esp

    Simply Uncut NV - Freeside Open Patch.esp

    LightRangerArmor.esp

    AWSO-WMXEVE-ALLDLC-Merged.esp

    IMPACT.esp

    Unofficial Patch Plus.esp

    WMX-POPMerged.esp

    IMPACT-WMX-POPMerged.esp

    IMPACT-POPMerged.esp

    IMPACT-WMX.esp

    WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp

    Unofficial Patch Plus - Addendum.esp

    NewVegasBounties.esp

    NewVegasBountiesII.esp

    NewVegasBountiesII Fixes - DLCs.esp

    NewVegasBountiesFSOPatch.esp

    FSOmusic.esp

    Project Nevada - IMPACT.esp

    IMPACT - AllDLC.esp

    IMPACT-WMX-DLCMerged.esp

    NewVegasBountiesIIFSOPatch.esp

    Ragdolls.esp

    Unofficial Patch Plus - Project Nevada Patch.esp

    FNVLODGen.esp

    Total active plugins: 68

    Total plugins: 68

    Let me know if I'm not providing enough info.

    submitted by /u/flopadoops44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment