• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Fallout | Funny about Art: he may not seem like much now, but at some point, he will be critical to the Commonwealth

    Fallout | Funny about Art: he may not seem like much now, but at some point, he will be critical to the Commonwealth


    Funny about Art: he may not seem like much now, but at some point, he will be critical to the Commonwealth

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I ran into this guy named Art and killed the synth version of him. A while later, ran into him again, and sure enough the Institute was trying again. Killed the second synth version of him.

    It was the third time that convinced me Art was more than he seemed. Yes, he appeared to be an ordinary NPC, trudging his way through the commonwealth. But now I know.

    The Institute is aware that either now, or in the near future, Art will be critical to their plans. Why else would they try and replace him. Not once. Not twice. But again, and again.

    Art, whenever I see you I will protect you. I don't know what you know. I don't even know who you are, or what role you might play.

    All I know is that those sneaky Institute bastards won't replace you on MY watch. Got your back, Art.

    submitted by /u/NobodyNoticeMe
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Michigan/Ohio Locations

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    What would you all think about a Fallout based around the Michigan and Ohio borders?

    I always picture the border war from the two state's early disputes over Toledo or imagine the intensity from the Michigan and Ohio State rivalry getting lost in the context of a couple hundred years and adding fuel to a post war apocalyptic dispute.

    Plus nuclear winter would make for an interesting theme.

    submitted by /u/Spartanwildcats2018
    [link] [comments]

    New 76 patch breaks legendary armor effects after reloading any gun as well as a myriad of other issues

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Friend has Xbox One. Can I recommend Fallout New Vegas to him?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:06 AM PST

    First of all, how easy is it to get ahold of the XBox One version?

    Second. My primary concern is the game is very buggy on PC if you don't have the right mods. Would my friend then just be stuck with those bugs? All the freezes and crashes? That's not the impression I want him to get of my favorite game of all time.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    What perks are always good to have in fallout 4

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    I've been leaking up quickly and I have 4 points what should I get

    submitted by /u/Sunshine-the-wolf
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 111 in lego star wars (sorry for quality I recorded it a few years ago)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Do you think the enclave will ever make a return? I know they are pretty much dead but there still could be a situation like the america rising mod where a group of a frozen remnants that fly to the oil rig and retake it.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    What I think should happen to fallout

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    What I think Bethesda should do for fallout is just to let fallout 76 go because a lot (not all) changes they make on it are bad or just turn more people off of it, but what I think they should do is go back to the older fallout games like NV, 3, and maybe even tactics or 1 and 2 and just remake them with better graphics and if they feel up to it better gun mechanics. For example I loved how fallout 4 controls and looks but there's no denying that Basically every other game has better choices and story but imagine an old fallout looking and feeling like Fallout 4 while keeping the story and choices of the original games. Yeah it wouldn't be adding anything new to the series in terms of story or lore but it could bring in a whole new group of kids who didn't get to enjoy the originals and bring back some nostalgia from the 10 or more years ago.

    submitted by /u/Catching-ice
    [link] [comments]

    How much would I miss if I don’t buy FO4 GOTY?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    So there's a sale where Fallout 4 Vanilla is retailed around 60% less than GOTY and considering its the holidays, I have several other games I am eyeing and I don't intend to spend too much on a singular game. So question is, how enjoyable would Fallout 4 Vanilla would be? This is from someone who started off at FO3, got addicted to FNV and extensively read the lore of the previous entries.

    submitted by /u/FoxholeNorman1944
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doing the “All sugared up” achievement/trophy and was wondering if shooting all the raider s would work. Has anyone tried it ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    What Amarican City/ Stat should get a Fallout?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:11 AM PST

    What is your dream City for the next Fallout? What enemy's would appear, which factions would fit and what unique game mechanics does a Fallout in your dream City nead?

    submitted by /u/Trappist235
    [link] [comments]

    How did you first feel meeting MODUS?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I felt a combination of horror and excitement when I saw "Enclave".

    submitted by /u/StarShot77
    [link] [comments]

    Survival mode companion Fo4

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    I went to Nuka-World and just finished the gauntlet, however Ada didn't make it. I went and found the nearest chem station and crafted a robot repair kit. Once I ran back to the boss fight room she was gone. Will she respawn at her last known settlement? Or is she gone for good? I haven't slept yet and the gauntlet wore me out, should I reload a previous save or will it be ok to sleep/save and continue?

    PS. I really don't want to have to fight that guy again, lol.

    submitted by /u/DeviLettuce
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Fallout 3 or New Vegas for my brother?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Since christmas is just around the corner I was thinking about what to get for my older brother, he has an Xbox 360 and since two of my favorite games were also made for the 360 (I've always played PC) I have decided to introduce him to Fallout, he's not really a hard core gamer, he has a couple 360 games he plays every now and again, he bought skyrim when it first came out and loved it.

    Which one should I get? I was thinking about new vegas and the many ways to play it but then there's fallout 3 which would be more of like a beginners game to the fallout universe in a way.

    submitted by /u/NESrehab
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to build in Sanctuary [XB1]

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    So I've started up a new playthrough as the General of the Minutemen using an Alternate Start mod, and I chose to be the General so it instantly dropped me into the quest where you retake the Castle, and I hadn't even touched Sanctuary or the Concord quest after 8 hours of gameplay. When I tried activating the Concord quest it wouldn't let me, because technically it was finished as the mod script does its thing for you to do the Castle quest, and Preston's group is in Sanctuary, despite me not doing anything, and the quest is still active, just untrackable. Now it's telling me I can't build in Sanctuary because I'm not allied to the settlement. Will maybe completing a few of the main quests get rid of this, like basically forcing the game to let me build there to build the teleporter for the institute or somehow force the game to progress the questline somehow? I just don't want to throw away 8-9 hours of a playthrough.

    I disabled the alt. start mod and the problem is still the same.

    submitted by /u/Swiggityswagity
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my companions keep disappearing when I go to an area where you have to go through a loading screen(fallout 4)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Far Harbor. DiMA memory quest.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Ok so a bit of a rant. I know you can't please everyone all the time and I am sure there were people who enjoyed this specific part of this quest, but I personally found it incredibly tedious and lame. If I wanted to play with blocks I would have borrowed my 11 year old sons copy of minecraft. This entire section is about 3 memories too long and feels like a cheap way to stretch out the DLC. I would have been totally happy if they followed the same route they did with the memories of Kellogg, at least that was less tedious and you get to see the events play out.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/bluebullbruce
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having problems with the mod Settlement Limits Slashed, anyone else?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Currently I'm trying to use SIM Settlements but the two don't seem to be compatible, I uninstalled it but when I hopped back into the game the effects remained. I disabled it but nothing happened. I went to nexus to see if the modder added something their that wasn't on the Xbox but there was nothing. Anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/bigmann69
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Fallout NV or Fallout 4 coop mods for pc?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Synced, also. having a "LAN party" with some buddies and we all wanna play fallout nv/4 on our pcs.

    submitted by /u/vladimirpistolikov
    [link] [comments]

    [F:NV] a mystery from my First playthrought during ,,You'll know when It happens" (protecting president)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    So i was doing Mr.Yes ending on Gun,Stealth build.

    I go to location and i Get At by NCR to leave.

    Big Brain idea. NCR disguise.

    But i didnt had their armor in eq at that Time so i decided to kill farthest NCR soldier.

    I melee stealth kill him somehow. I Take His armor and continue Quest.

    I do normal stuff like talking,unlocking doors,hacking, checking for clues etc.

    Mr.President appears. ,,Oh boi Time to assasin an assasin" i thought.

    He does His speech and Just leaves same way he appeared.

    Quest ended with success.

    WHAT.

    I check Wiki if Quest was supposed to be like that. Hell It wasnt supposed to be like that.

    Then idea comes out. ,,Could It be possible that i killed the assasin At start of Quest? That random NCR soldier. Hmm"

    submitted by /u/Kuva194
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Deacon’s crisis and low approval scenes were more intense

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Like, even the chillest guy snaps. I was kind of thinking like Todd Chavez in BoJack Horseman. I think it would've been interesting to see him infuriated with the SS

    (Please try to mark spoilers I just joined the RR and Im like halfway through game.)

    submitted by /u/NylaTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to see a fallout game for each state in the USA before I die.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    What items do you collect in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    I read a post about some guy having a bulk stock of Yellow Flight Helmets, Why? I have no real idea, but it got me thinking: What stuff do you pals collect? And why?

    submitted by /u/TheBigDogAteMyAss
    [link] [comments]

    Started 76. What’s there to do?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Just started Fallout 76. I adore 3 and NV, and even learned to love 4 after accepting that it wasn't what I wanted from it. I'm not much of an online player so I avoided 76 until Amazon was practically giving it away for free a few months ago. I finally just decided to give it a go with low expectations. I made my character and had that unique BGS feeling when leaving the vault for the first time. Within 45 minutes, I was bored to the point where I was falling asleep reading terminals (an activity I usually love).

    I'm not trying to shit on this game, I know there's a big fan base behind it and that's cool. My question is, what exactly am I supposed to do? I'm already tired of following the overseer's shadow. Do quests get more interesting? I know there aren't NPCs (yet). Am I supposed to be building a camp and surviving day to day? Is it meant to be played with friends? Or is it just reading notes and squishing bugs?

    How do YOU enjoy Fallout 76? Looking for some inspiration bc the game world is pretty neat and I want to give it a fair try. thanks!

    submitted by /u/FleetwoodFoxen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment