• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Fallout | why didn't obsidian make an post-story dlc like fallout 3 did?

    Fallout | why didn't obsidian make an post-story dlc like fallout 3 did?


    why didn't obsidian make an post-story dlc like fallout 3 did?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    the guys who worked on nv have said that they wanted to do a lot more with the game but they couldn't because of time constraints. thats fair, but nothing was stopping them from doing a post story dlc like fallout 3's broken steel?

    one of my favourite things about fallout 3 is the fact that you can play after you do the main story, and you actually get to see the difference you and your fathers sacrifice made. there's clean water, water caravans, a new cult, and you get to hunt down the remaining members of the enclave. it expanded the game a decent amount and developed it.

    they could've done the same thing with new vegas, i just think they wasted potential there. don't get me wrong though the dlc for new vegas is great, but if i could sacrifice one of them for a dlc that lets you see your impact on the mojave after the main story then i would do it.

    submitted by /u/MundaneGate
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to respond to all of the different quest starts at Nellis Air Force Base?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    Ok Boomer.

    submitted by /u/Tyler-LR
    [link] [comments]

    Are the original Fallout games accessible for someone who has never played them?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    I've played all of the new Fallout games but I am really interested in the story of the old games, especially about the Enclave and BOS. But I worry that the gameplay itself will be too rusty to play. I like those isometric games but Fallout is a couple of decades old. Does it play well and do the visuals cause issues? Is there a good way to go through it your first time?

    submitted by /u/EmperorPretzel
    [link] [comments]

    i feel so bad for sending dog meat away when i’m with so body else

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:41 PM PST

    it's my first time playing and i didn't know he would walk away all sad :( . Do you guys get this feeling?

    submitted by /u/Mesonicattic239
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Villain?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    Mine would have to be Legate Lanius. Facing off with him in Hoover Dam was really interesting. It really highlighted the superior dialogue options. Also, god damn his voice!!

    submitted by /u/legattack
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone bother to install the "cut content" mods in New Vegas and are they worth it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    We all know FNV was an unfinished product because of time constraints and console limitations. A lot of those "it could've been way better" scenarios. I saw a heck ton of cut content mods that adds/completes stuff should have been in the game i.e. unused NPCs, locations, items, dialogue and a whole lot of quest options that are still present in the game files but left unused..

    I tried the Strip Open mod and it was fine but stayed away from the Freeside open mod because I read that it caused a lot of bugs.. I was eyeing on other cut content mods on the nexus and there are a lot of them but was just wondering if it's worth the hassle to get the whole experience?

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through Fallout 2 for the first time.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    Loving it so far, it's so refreshing to have so many options available.

    submitted by /u/NeverBendsKnees
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with crashing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:15 PM PST

    I'm trying to play fallout 3 on my laptop, but whenever I click play on the launcher it just goes black and goes back to the desktop. I'm really frustrated and I just want to play this on windows 10. My laptop has a ryzen 5 3550h and a gtx 1050 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/mitllo88
    [link] [comments]

    On fallout 4 can you have more then one saved character?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Service Rifle mod problem Fallout 4

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:41 AM PST

    I have the service rifle mod and I didnt get around to doing the little quest. I killed Ghost in the Quincy Ruins and got the Accelerator before finding the postman body which cause the quest to update and say that I found the body. But now I can't find the location of the body so if someone can please help me to the location of the body please

    submitted by /u/Hendrik_Poggenpoel
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Dogmeat as a companion in Fallout 1?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    I gave him the Iguana bits and even wore the leather armor, and he follows me until I leave junk town. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/SugarNipplez
    [link] [comments]

    You can hear "Country Roads" in FO4

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    EDIT : It seems like it's the first notes of "I don't want to set the world on fire", later used by FO76 Country Roads version.

    Something interesting that I just discovered. I recently started a new playthrough and after getting out of the Vault, I returned to Sanctuary. And at the precise moment I discovered it : "You discovered Sanctuary Hills" a little music played with... the first notes of "Country Roads". It has a slow pace but it's definitely the same song. Did anyone remarked it as well?

    submitted by /u/Mysterious_Hynd
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the Fallout Radio Songs

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:17 PM PST

    More specifically, why is New Vegas's radio tracks so popular and talked about, but the other games' radio tracks aren't as prevalent within the community?

    submitted by /u/Poofbomb123
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new Vegas

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    So im thinking about buying fallout new Vegas for the Xbox one and im thinking if i buy the normal edition can i buy the dlc seperat or do I have to have the ultimate edition?

    submitted by /u/REvaldTheBadArtist
    [link] [comments]

    I need help to fix a glitch

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    I play fallout 4 on Xbox one s with mods and on dangerous minds guest there is a barrier that is preventing me from entering the memory that is in vault 111 I need help

    submitted by /u/1230467
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still defend Bethesda? I am truly curious and am asking those who do to come foward and share your opinion

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    This is a civil discussion, be nice.

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use FWE in 2019?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Is the overhaul still viable today or is it majorly outdated?

    submitted by /u/Parygone
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify and Fallout

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    There's a lot of things in fallout that I wish were on Spotify, basically the whole mysterious broadcast, atom bomb baby and where have you been all my life. The last two are technically there but they're both greyed out (don't know if it's my region or something else). The artists are very much on Spotify but the specific songs or albums aren't there.

    submitted by /u/DutDigA
    [link] [comments]

    Any good .ini tweaks to improve graphics?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:57 PM PST

    I'm on a fairly high end pc and I get 60fps on ultra but I was wondering if there were any .ini tweaks to improve shadows or the LOD etc. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Westbrooke117
    [link] [comments]

    Really don't know how to feel about this

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm level 130, melee build with 16 mutations and MAX Class Freak perk. My armor is Assassin/Sentinel.

    Got destroyed by a level 31 player. What!? Is this normal? Yes, I did kill him too, but he killed me way more then I did.

    Later, I saw two guys at ammunition plant taking it over, one guy was level 111 and other 55, they were together in a team. I fight them and I killed them both, 3 times... But this level 31 guy... Nah, he was something else... :D

    submitted by /u/Liccoo
    [link] [comments]

    I thought in fallout 3 there were only 2 suppressed 10mm pistols but i found 3 while playing the base game and i found one more in the Point Lookout DLC? does anyone know about this?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    **MOJAVE BLUES NEW EPISODE: Fallout New Vegas Mini Series Announcement** - "Old World Rides"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    New Episodes of the action-comedy every Friday- only on Youtube.

    "After being released across the desert from the grip of the NCR to complete their quest to kill Invictus, the Ranger shows Six a more classic way to fast travel."

    Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVr7-wd6cI&t=

    --Based on the characters and universe featured in Fallout: New Vegas, all rights reserved to Obsidian Entertainment & Bethesda Softworks. Fan film featuring all original homemade props and cosplay/ costumes. Please note that this is not created for commercial purposes. "Fallout" is © 2013 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company.--

    Previous Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_DqOaWUB4

    ** A FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS SERIES BASED ON THE GAME BY OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT AND BETHESDA STUDIOS**

    submitted by /u/MickeyNats
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4} Settler Assigning

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I am having a problem assigning my settlers to either work duties or to other settlements, I have a few mods loaded but only for building or upgrading armor and weapons, is there a mod that will allow me to better control my settlers any and all advice would be welcome ...

    submitted by /u/pharo3331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment