• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | A very cute artwork of the human companions! (Source in comments)

    Fallout: New Vegas | A very cute artwork of the human companions! (Source in comments)


    A very cute artwork of the human companions! (Source in comments)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    The Inspiration for the Gomorrah

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Good ending for Misfits squad

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    Yeah... I didn't see that coming... ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Ain't that a kick in the head

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Just finished New Vegas Bounties I

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    I'm just now trying out mods with FNV, especially story and quest mods. New Vegas Bounties is one of the first I've done, and I have to say I am blown away. There were so many really interesting bounties, a variety of situations that had me on the edge of my seat, and ones that took wildly unexpected twists. Not going to spoil the ending for those who still haven't played it, but I was really moved by it, and what a satisfying (but difficult) finish!

    Absolutely enjoyed every minute of it and I can't wait to install Bounties II and III. Thanks so much to the developers for making something so cool.

    submitted by /u/cortmanbencortman
    [link] [comments]

    Elijah's Story Mod Idea

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone else think it would incredibly fun to have a mod where you play as Elijah, soon after arriving in the Mojave.. Including the battle at hoover dam, his time at big Mt, and then finally the Sierra Madre where. I feel like it would end when you descend into the vault, before confronting the courier.

    submitted by /u/helsinkirocks
    [link] [comments]

    [Need Help Fixing] Bright as heck exterior areas in Fallout during day?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/0iNivgi.png

    ^ Whenever I go into the Crimson Caravan or Camp McCarran during daytime for instance, I get this, like my character's just watched a nuke go off or something. I followed this reddits pre-modding & modding guide, and also added plenty on my own. I use a GTX 970 so I used Nvidia Profile and changed my Fallout NV profile to:

    • Set Frame Rate Limiter to 58
    • Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1
    • Set Vertical Sync to Force On (If using G-Sync or Freesync, do not enable Vertical Sync at all!)
    • Set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance

    This is my load order; I'm using Mod Organizer 2

    https://imgur.com/a/uOgYg1A

    submitted by /u/MattyKaratty
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like guys like mods that makes nights/interiors darker?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I've seen people that complain about mods that makes nights or interiors too bright or too dark, and I've been thinking about this myself recently.

    I am trying to put my mod list together and while testing things out (before installing Interior Lighting Overhaul), I realized how nice it is to see things clearly. I get that it's not realistic to have a couple lamps in a huge room that somehow illuminate the whole area, but it's also pretty unrealistic to have a place to live and not add any lights and having to use a pip-boy light just to see things. Caves are another thing though. The vanilla caves are way too lit, but if I use ILO I end up using cateye anyway, making things even more washed out and bright than vanilla, only difference being that I used a chem that I have to wait for it to run out so I can go back outside.

    I'm really puzzled. Vanilla and modded both have their positives and negatives, but I'm curious about what you guys end up doing.

    edit : I wish I could edit the bloody title

    submitted by /u/SuavePancake
    [link] [comments]

    If we do see another Fallout set in New Vegas, I would want this song featured in the game.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    fatigue damage is annoying

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    NCR/Fallout History: Prelude to New Vegas. Thought this sub might also be a good place for it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    DLCs

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    So im trying a 100 skill run. Is there a way i can get to level 50 before i start any DLCs?

    submitted by /u/M1Henson
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod talk] Anyone who use any kind of Field-of-View mod, help me identify this please.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    So I'm starting my heavily modded playthrough and my camera behave stranger than before:

    -It got a wonky headtracking (I don't use any headtracking mod)

    -The camera situate at the center instead of to the side.

    -Only dynamically snap back to normal angle when drawing weapons.

    -The FOV is slightly wider than usual.

    This is really annoying due to how the camera angled at the perfect center and obscure my immediate front and the way my character's head bobbing like crazy at the direction of nearby NPC like she was some Silent Hill monster. I suspect it was some combo feature from a mod but aside from a few quest and gameplay mods added in, my mod list was more or less the same from the last year.

    Mods I suspect:

    -Solid Project V.18 - I used this as-is many times before and never have this issue but this mod got alot of options that change the game into the next gen shooter so I'm not sure if I accidentally activate a feature in it. Tho I look in its mod menu and found nothing remotely similar to a FOV option.

    -Dead Money Horror Overhaul - A World Of Pain Dead Money repacked with monster models from other franchises. Understandably illegal so this can only be found on ModPiracy Reddit. This one is just a hunch but it's the few new one that I didn't test yet.

    -Vanilla UI+

    If this isn't help I'll post my load order. Thank You in advance.

    submitted by /u/Diamondborne
    [link] [comments]

    First step outside with the “Viva New Vegas” modlist. Everything installed and configured in under two hours with Wabbajack

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Anyone know if the "New Vegas Uncut" series is compatible with Tale of Two Wastelands?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Why are mods not working for me? I downloaded Vortex and downloaded some mods and it said it was working, but when I went into Fallout New Vegas nothing changed, what should I do?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    What is the most realistic build for the courier?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    My thoughts would be average, slightly above average or slightly below average for all special stats. I'd also go tag skills being guns, sneak and survival or medicine. As for weapons I'd say ballistic weapons of any kind (mostly cowboy style weapons but military/non lever action could work) what else would make sense?

    submitted by /u/Benjirules2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment