• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hi my names is Boone I love my wife

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hi my names is Boone I love my wife


    Hi my names is Boone I love my wife

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Playing Fallout 1 and 2 has made me appreciate New Vegas way more.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    The amount of references, information, and history taken directly from the two games is astounding. From the large things, such as seeing the enclave's first crusade on the wasteland and the transformation of shady sands to the NCR, to small things like actually seeing locations briefly mentioned like Vault City and New Reno. It is insane how they can connect the games so well, especially considering over a century passes between FO1 and New Vegas. I can only imagine the nostalgia bomb classic fans got when Marcus talks about his time with his "old friend", and when they hear about locations and characters they haven't seen in a decade. Just another reason to love new Vegas.

    submitted by /u/Bigboyprime
    [link] [comments]

    Sloan & Deathclaw aggro- I always knew walking near the North side of the town can get a Caution sometimes, but this scared my poor lv 3 Courier to death (I dropped from raw fear, not the 750hp swipe ��)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    “Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter”

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Is there anything more I can do to make my New Vegas look good?(Screenshots included)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    Maybe my mod order isn't right, but I swear my game just doesn't look very good. I've been really wanting to play New Vegas. I love RPGs and I'm a fan of Fallout..And I always heard how NV is the best. I'm very interested in playing it, but the graphics haven't aged well at all. And I just want the game to look better. My ENB is currently Onyx.

    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

    https://imgur.com/a/WbDIRkc

    #Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

    "0000","+","Unmanaged: SimpleStreetLights (Extra Lights)"

    "0001","+","Unmanaged: SimpleStreetLights"

    "0002","+","Unmanaged: Safe ShowRaceMenu_Console"

    "0003","+","DLC: TribalPack"

    "0004","+","DLC: OldWorldBlues"

    "0005","+","DLC: MercenaryPack"

    "0006","+","DLC: LonesomeRoad"

    "0007","+","DLC: HonestHearts"

    "0008","+","DLC: GunRunnersArsenal"

    "0009","+","DLC: DeadMoney"

    "0010","+","DLC: ClassicPack"

    "0011","+","DLC: CaravanPack"

    "0012","+","The Mod Configuration Menu"

    "0013","+","UIO - User Interface Organizer"

    "0014","+","Wasteland Flora Overhaul"

    "0015","+","The Someguy Series"

    "0016","+","Official Pipboy Readius - New Vegas Edition"

    "0017","+","CALIFORNIA Fonts for Vanilla"

    "0018","+","Roleplayers Alternative Start Fallout New Vegas"

    "0019","+","A World Of Pain"

    "0020","+","Fallout Character Overhaul"

    "0021","+","Fallout Character Overhaul Pink Faces fix"

    "0022","+","Fallout Character Overhaul - Pink Hands Fix"

    "0023","+","New Vegas Bounties I"

    "0024","+","New Vegas Bounties II"

    "0025","+","Interior Lighting Overhaul"

    "0026","+","NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash"

    "0027","+","Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP"

    "0028","+","NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas"

    "0029","+","JohnnyGuitar NVSE"

    "0030","+","JIP LN NVSE Plugin"

    "0031","+","Weapon Mods Expanded - WMX"

    "0032","+","Weapon Mesh Improvement Mod"

    "0033","+","Weapon Retexture Project - WRP"

    "0035","+","Enhanced Blood Textures for NV v2_22c"

    "0036","+","ELECTRO-CITY - Relighting the Wasteland"

    "0037","+","Radio Free Wasteland"

    "0038","+","Existence 2-0 -Robot Radio-"

    "0039","+","FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting"

    "0040","+","SmoothLight - Pip-Boy light enhancer"

    "0041","+","Flashlight NVSE"

    "0042","+","Roberts Male Body FNV"

    "0043","+","EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements"

    "0044","+","Hall Of Equipment"

    "0045","+","Mojave Nights - a moon and stars replacer"

    "0046","+","2K HD Cloud Retextures"

    "0047","+","New Vegas Landscape Overhaul Remastered"

    "0048","+","The N.V. Interiors Project"

    "0049","+","The Overlook - An Interactive Player Home"

    "0050","+","New Vegas Killer"

    submitted by /u/Gum_Solo
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Reminder that the NCR will also commit genocide if a mailman suggests it to them

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    My thesis on why the protagonist of New Vegas should have been a Cazadore.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    The courier is a god among men, but even gods falter. One has to realize that even the best of men are subject to the fears and desires that lie in the heart of all of us. Humans are corrupt. Humans are petty, and when pushed to their breaking point they will give up all loyalty for survival. I have seen this firsthand. Though it is not easy for me to admit, I once sided with the legion when I found out their safe house not only had dope-ass sunglasses, but the shades increased your luck as well. This parable serves as a lesson to all of us that the judgement of man can not be trusted.

    The resolute cazadore, however, is not so easily tempted. The cazadore does not care for politics or financial gain. The only allegiance they hold is to all of their kind. To those that are not cazadores their punishment is not only just but absolute. There is a poetic purity in the cazadore's actions, as if they know that humans (the degenerates we are.) deserve extinction. Not compromise, nor subjugation, but the verdict only one in touch with the very laws of nature would decide. Between the union of their kin and the unbelievable piece of fucking bullshit that is their venom, it is as if god ordained them divine right to conquer as they see fit.

    submitted by /u/Bigboyprime
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Desert Ranger combat armor called that when it wasn't used by a Desert Ranger?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:56 AM PDT

    Something which I've never understood is why the Desert ranger combat armor from Honest Hearts is called such when it was never used by a desert ranger. It apparently was used by a Staff Sergeant R.B. Vickers in China before the war and then Randall Clark got it somehow and then when he died it just stayed there in the cave. So it was never used by any of the Desert Rangers, but that is what it is called. Why?

    Even if the Desert Rangers used similar armor they never used this specific set of armor. So I can't see any reason why it should be called Desert Ranger combat armor. I can't make any sense out of it.

    submitted by /u/Zetman20
    [link] [comments]

    Decorating is hard

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I need of Urgent Help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    I bought fallout new vegas ultimate edition, when I bought it and wanted to download it was suddenly renamed to FNW RU, so I refunded it, but I REALLY LOVE FNV, so for my question, do you think it would be possible to buy the key from g2a or somewhere similar, than just activate it? Would I need to use VPN or somethink? Did somebody here do somethink simmilar, if so please help me

    submitted by /u/avaragemale
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of food if it doesn't heal you?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    Even when i go to a source of water where it says "2hp" I don't gain any hp by drinking from it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/missile500
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason Boone keeps going back to Novac instead of the Lucky 38?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    I've recruited him, traveled with him a bit, but he hasn't opened up about his personal quest yet. I shuffle around companions a lot. I always tell him to go wait in the Lucky 38, but when I go there to look for him, he's never there. I always find him in the Dinosaur's mouth, at all hours even when Manny's there too.

    I'm using some mods, but I don't think any of them effect companions, but here's a pic of my modlist: https://i.imgur.com/a25oeBb.png

    All the other companions properly go to the Lucky 38 (well, at least Cass, Veronica, and Arcade do, I haven't recruited everyone on this playthrough yet). I also don't remember this behavior from any of my previous runs.

    submitted by /u/iammaxhailme
    [link] [comments]

    New vegas anti crash, stutter remover (WITH WIN 10 INI FIXES), and any other performance enhancer you can think of, AND STILL getting crashes almost every time i load or save a game, go through a load zone, and pretty much everything you possibly can do in the game.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    New vegas anti crash, stutter remover (WITH WIN 10 INI FIXES), and any other performance enhancer you can think of, AND STILL getting crashes almost every time i load or save a game, go through a load zone, and pretty much everything you possibly can do in the game.

    Title explains most of it, how do i make this game playable? Also have used LOOT to sort load order, i use FOMM as my mod manager, running it with the 4GB exe. Full load order and Package Manager Screenshots from FOMM included as pics, as well as my plugins folder. Please help I cannot figure out how to get this game to run properly.

    https://preview.redd.it/r1pt0nqudsv31.png?width=279&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9e30f0c599e5e706c86b132d1f7ea47b6aef22c

    https://preview.redd.it/nu830foudsv31.png?width=1003&format=png&auto=webp&s=1bb0a1178b86eda2bd4189e837d51f840f3044b7

    https://preview.redd.it/ii1lhioudsv31.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=b439c7c3c31373cc9290db936fac75801d5fe57f

    submitted by /u/Authentic-Squ
    [link] [comments]

    How do you actually play NV?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    I installed the game, got through Goodsprings as a hero and now... I'm sorta in Primm? Rescued someone. I'm constantly running out of ammo, the menus confuse me, and I'm playing on Hard for a real experience. Also, how does health work? Why do I have zero ammo? Why is it so hard to kill stuff?

    I love this game so far tbh

    submitted by /u/bikmin_pikmin
    [link] [comments]

    What would The Survivalist have wanted for the people of Zion? (HH Spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Which ending of Honest Hearts would the Survivalist have wanted?

    In his final note, he writes that he passed this message to the people of the canyon:

    "I tell them to read and to learn and to make the most of their new home. I tell them that I'm giving them Zion as a gift to make up for all the sorrows of their lives so far and all the sorrows man has visited on man. I tell them to be kind to each other and modest. I tell them never to hurt each other but that if someone else comes along and tries to hurt them to strike back with righteous anger. Stuff like that."

    Given these wishes, which of the two choices (Wage war upon the white legs and have the people stay in Zion as Joshua desires, or flee The Valley and leave the white legs be as Daniel desires) do you think he would support?

    On one level I think he wants the tribes to have Zion and make their home there in peace, and to throw out those who would encroach on that peace like the white legs have. In this way, killing the white legs seems to respect his wishes as then the peaceful tribes could keep Zion.

    On another level, he speaks of remaining true to each other and living in kindness. It's hard to see him outright supporting the wiping out of the white legs, so perhaps Daniel's way is best even if it means giving up the land to a violent tribe.

    Ultimately I sided with Joshua since I thought it was closest to what the Survivalist would have wanted for The Valley, but asked him to spare Salt-Upon-Wounds. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Mogsike
    [link] [comments]

    Is Roberts broken?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    I've been struggling with this for hours now; the Roberts male body (underwear version, if that's important) textures just will not work properly. The African American textures are just fine, but all the other races have the typical black patches and chest textures on the knees, etc. I've messed around with archive invalidation all I can, I have every single patch and bugfix I need and can think of, and it just will not work. I can't find a fix online, even though I see people posting about the same issue, although there are those guys who just post "fixed nvm." Has anyone managed to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ronivader
    [link] [comments]

    Does paralyzing palm work with the pushy power glove?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment