• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Watching over the prison

    Fallout 3 | Watching over the prison


    Watching over the prison

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    Bustin outta Raven Rock

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    To let the Ghouls in.. or not to let them in...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    A new found love for jazz

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Anybody else discover jazz music (Ella fitzgerald,Billie Holiday,etc) through Fallout 3? I was never a fan of what I heard pre-fallout, but when I heard the songs in the game they became quick favorites of mine and completely opened up my musical palette. I even ended up taking a "History of Jazz" class at my local community college. Never would have thought a video game soundtrack (or at least in-game radio station) could inspire me like that.

    submitted by /u/Reaper67309
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment