• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Fallout | I think Fallout should be st in a fucking field of grass.

    Fallout | I think Fallout should be st in a fucking field of grass.


    I think Fallout should be st in a fucking field of grass.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I've been following this sub for a while and I think the new Fallout should be set in a fucking field. The final boss is set at the end of the open field so It doesn't matter what faction I choose. It would be cool if all factions were standing out in the open so I could shoot them then the game would be easier. This is a good idea because people like to post shitty areas that they think is good but I think this is the best one because it would streamline the process of actually playing a fucking game. Make the quest be deliver quests about taking stuff to other factions to build your rep. I think that would be fun because I played New Vegas and the faction system is awesome and that would work I think. Let me play in a bare bones fucking field where someone is trying to grow their farm but in the Fallout universe.

    submitted by /u/Longassgun
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like the Fallout IP is being wasted?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I get some people enjoy F76, but I've been deep diving into the earlier games lore & it is wild how much good writing & characters there is. So much potential that I feel is being wasted.

    submitted by /u/No-Bark1
    [link] [comments]

    Who else thinks Alaska would be a great setting for the next game?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Its got a huge area to play in, sparse population to begin with, tons of mutant wildlife, (think a mutant eagle diving out of the sky on top of you) and because of the lore, would be packed with prewar artifacts not just from the USA but also the Chinese. You could even have Chinese areas, or sections that were occupied by holdouts when the bombs fell.

    With all the islands, you could even add a naval element, and its location would enable a Hawaii DLC so we could see some jungle in post apocalyptica. Anchorage is a large enough city to get you the city element, and you could even have a questline to get you north, say, delivering medicine to Nome, where we could finally see some snow and ice in the fallout universe.

    submitted by /u/Ironnails2
    [link] [comments]

    FO5 needs some fucked up NPCs. In the post apocalypse, wouldn’t it be more realistic if people were missing limbs or maybe had weird mutations? Also, where are all the people with crippling addictions or serious diseases?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I don't think every NPC needs to be a total weirdo but it seems to me that a few people who looked like they belonged in Venusville from Total Recall or some stumbling alcoholics would go a long way to add to the post apocalyptic feel of the series. I think Mad Max: Fury Road would be a great source of inspiration as well.

    submitted by /u/DuanePickens
    [link] [comments]

    Frank Horrigan is fucking Worf.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I just realised this. Worf, yes the one from Star Trek, has the same VA is Frank Horrigan. I'm actually fucking losing it right now, this has got to be the most cursed thing I've realised in a while. The worst part is, the voice isn't any different, aside from the voice changer. Frank Horrigan is Worf, and I will never mentally recover from this.

    submitted by /u/budgetcommander
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a New Vegas vanilla, all DLC, Very Hard Hardcore game without fast travel...any tips?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I beat NV when it came out and loved it, after messing around in 4 and 76 for a while I have the urge to revisit NV and take my time.

    Very Hard, Hardcore, no fast travel, no mods (Xbox Series X), all DLC, try to be slow, methodical, and completionist.

    Any advice or tips for this kind of game?

    submitted by /u/defragc
    [link] [comments]

    what happens if i fart while im in power armor?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Is there a system where the fart is filtered through the butt of the power armor or does it get trapped inside and I die of rads? Idk man the post-apoclaypse smells bad but so is your own fart trapped in solid metal

    submitted by /u/bigpenisjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Karma Doesn't Need to Return

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Ever since Fallout 4 got rid of karma, people have said that it should return.

    Karma is one of the worst mechanics added in the Fallout series, even in Fallout 1. It does next to nothing in every game and arbitrarily tells you what you did was wrong or good, rather than letting you decide for yourself. Dying of starvation and steal beef from a fancy restaurant? Bad on you. Decided the best outcome would would be to not tell Alex Richards that Private Stone is stealing hydra due to prolonged stress of the Legion? Bad on you.

    These are things that the player should decide on their own, not have the game tell them like a parent scolding or praising a child.

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Starscape
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to see a movie about Marcus and the BoS Paladin Jacob.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    The movie could be retold by Marcus at an older age.

    submitted by /u/No-Bark1
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Fallout 4 for the first time, any convenient tips?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I would love some good ol "do this, this, and this for a genuinely easier and fun time" advice because I am a casual gamer, I play for the fun of exploring and experiencing storylines.

    Just some extra context; played New Vegas and a few hours of FO3 (did all of outer worlds if applicable), been playing Bethany Esda RPGs for over a decade so I'm pretty familiar with the questline and faction models the games utilize.

    My character build is going to be lighter armor area (if thats a thing), and heavy on sneak/stealth and whatnot, not sure of what perks exist in 4 and reading build guides is like reading ancient egyptian (no offense to anyone, I tried to actually learn to read it for years, it was bad).

    EDIT: I should have mentioned I'm on console and I can't do mods outside of the mod marketplace 😞

    submitted by /u/usingmynoodle
    [link] [comments]

    What do people think about synths and ghouls

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    So I used to play bos all the time and then I watch a video about how they are evil and I developed mixed feelings about them. First they rob farms for supply's just like raiders. They also want to exterminate ghouls which I hate because Hancock is my favourite companion and it's not their fault for being ghouls they didn't chose to be one. They also hate all synths and my opinions on synths have changed as I believe that free synths are people not human but people but ones that still serve the institute with no intentions of being free I believe them to be machines and I don't care about killing them so what do you guys think as I'm not so sure about the bos ideas anymore

    submitted by /u/casualdragon76
    [link] [comments]

    Salt Lake City , Utah would make a great setting!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    You've got the huge Mormon influence which could lead to the Followers of the Apocalypse having a big stronghold maybe inside the Salt Lake Temple. This could also allow for a cover art of a faction that isn't the Brotherhood of Steel

    There is also the Granite Mountain vault that holds about "three billion pages" worth of family history records. They could put a twist on this and have DNA being saved their too and maybe a faction is trying to clone people from the past.

    Lastly you've got the Natural History Museum of Utah, a zoo and the Utah State Capitol Building.

    I just really would like to have some new factions or lack there of certain ones. Also take real life locations and make them the centerpiece for weird Fallout science / tech.

    submitted by /u/WinterBoth3885
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 Minutemen Advancement

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I may have soft locked.. Hey guys, me again.. So I took reddit's advice and killed father, completed "Banished by the Institute" to advance the minutemen quest line. That didn't spark a new minutemen quest, so I killed Danse for safe measure.. nope. I currently only have "Defend Greentop Nursery", "The Lost Patrol", and "Misc"... What the heck am I supposed to do now haha

    submitted by /u/LookLikeHankHill
    [link] [comments]

    Working my way down the map

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Anyone ever just worked their way down the map instead of going by storylines? I know the top of the map is the easiest and as you go further down, it increases in difficulty so I was just wondering if anyone's ever done it this way and if so, how'd it work out for you?

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Guitar_35
    [link] [comments]

    Is fallout 76 canon or not

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Just wondering since I got a Tesla rifle and those only appeared in fallout 4

    submitted by /u/palzyv2
    [link] [comments]

    Are nightkin and super mutants immortal or do they age? And can nightkin become behemoth's?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    BEST NEW VEGAS TRAITS?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Fallout 1/2 is it worth spending points above 100%?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    35 court T-45 armor appearing as X-01

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I went to 35 court for the first time at level 28 and I opened the door to the power armor. It looks like the X-01 set but it's actually a T-45 set. If I go inside it turns into a normal looking T-45. Does this mean the full X-01 is lost to me?

    https://imgur.com/Jk9dhbW

    submitted by /u/Walachmid_Boshlam
    [link] [comments]

    which BGS fallout has the best lore in your opinion?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I would do this as a poll but they aren't allowed here so just comment your answer and why

    submitted by /u/___InternetExplorer
    [link] [comments]

    I think the next Fallout should be set in a vault.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    I know these are a meme at this point, but this should actually happen. I'm going to be vague to allow imagination but I think a decent amount of the next fallouts storyline should take place in a vault. Maybe you're just a random vault dweller, maybe you become the overseer, maybe you start as the fucking overseer I don't care.

    The main conflict at the start of the game is that the doors are opening soon, supplies are running low, and its an insanely brutal wasteland outside. Maybe it's in a cold climate, maybe it's in a fucking desert, but shit sucks and your vault has to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/MclaurinPCBuilds
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Short Film - Low Country Wasteland

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    My friends and I made this a few weeks ago. We're really proud of it, and contains a lot of our favorite Fallout tropes.

    "War. War never changes.

    After the bombs fell, life in rural Georgia remained largely unchanged."

    FALLOUT SHORT FILM - LOW COUNTRY WASTELAND

    https://youtu.be/g-oCVqGCkzI

    submitted by /u/ChristopherJTeuton
    [link] [comments]

    How would you compare the Chicago Brotherhood to Caesar's Legion?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    A friend mentioned he was reminded of the Legion a bit with how the Brotherhood in Tactics operates (Taking recruits from Tribes in what is arguably a protection racket, being rather ruthless and crucifying their enemies on several occasions for instance.)

    I'm not familiar with a ton about the Legion in NV and he's not played Tactics yet, so I'm curious if anyone else thinks they have somewhat of a resemblance.

    submitted by /u/Samz707
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment