• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | You thought I’d side with the Legion ? Think Caesar, think !

    Fallout: New Vegas | You thought I’d side with the Legion ? Think Caesar, think !


    You thought I’d side with the Legion ? Think Caesar, think !

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    That sign can’t stop me, because I can’t read!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START THINK COURIER THINK

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Big Iron on his hiiiip

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    At this point, why not just the damn job yourself?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Umatt's Drivable Cars is sometimes clunky and wacky but riding across Mojave desert on my own motorcycle with the radio on is all I ask for

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I decided to have a duel with cook cook

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    A very satisfying kill. :)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Gifts from Freeside.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    That billboard placement is a bit cheeky

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Man this game can be so beautiful. I love it so much 400+ mods my playthrough so far

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    The best timing possible.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Embrace of the Mantis King! doesn't spawn on Mick's shop

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Is there a level requirement for it or is it because one of my mods?

    submitted by /u/umtglz
    [link] [comments]

    For mods, is the vortex launcher okay, or should i use some other launcher?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Just feeling like some mods may not work because of it

    submitted by /u/KleinTheThinkTank
    [link] [comments]

    NCR Outside Military Force

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    So i am doing my first legion playthrough because i wanted to try something new as i always go with ncr, and i have the radio on the ncr emergency radio and i have a few questions.

    So the radio guy will say occassionally that the ncr is getting help from an outside military force, who is that? Im close to the end and this whole fight i only have killed ncr whether it be rangers, troopers, or heavy troopers, so im very confused.

    He also said something about the Omertas fighting the ncr on the strip and i have no clue what thats about as i never even set foot in gammorha this playthrough and got the white gloves to ally with me

    Update: i checked the wiki and found the stuff on it but nothing says who it is, it cant be the boomers, bos, or the courier since it plays regardless of in game choices so who could it be?

    submitted by /u/ChadLad8
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my Protonic Inversal Axe colour is black?, i can't seem to found anything on Google

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I'm still lost on what the point of Lonesome Road was

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    I was just... so exceptionally confused and frustrated the whole time. I've tried to read up on what the plot means symbolically and I respect that but I am so confused on what it means in the grand scheme of things. Like I felt like I was being told "before the events of the game, you did some genocidal war crime shit that destroyed The Divide" which I was just not having. Then I read a bit and thought maybe it was just because the courier delivered something not knowing what it would do to the Divide? So they were the catalyst despite not actively doing anything. But like overall, I also didn't really understand the point I guess? Like the others felt like there was some degree of intention-

    OWB: Kidnapped by some weird scientists, they want you to do a thing for them; I basically got it.
    HH: Trip to seek fortune in Zion turns into fighting for fate of Zion and it's peaceful tribes.
    DM: Trip to seek fortune in the Sierra Madre effectively turns into a mini heist movie.

    LR kind of felt like a weird philosophy lecture in between making me fight those fucking deathclaw assholes (this is more of a person gripe than a criticism of the DLC; them suddenly becoming intelligent enough to run away once I had a vantage point was frustrating, but made sense). I don't really know what I was expecting? I guess maybe that I'd be involved in a conflict that was a metaphor for the courier's conflict on a smaller scale? I don't know. I just felt like there was very little there; why am I looking for this guy? Because? I fully accept my lazy ass missed some lore but if anyone wants to give me some guidance as to what the hell was going on I'd appreciate it. I liked Ed-E though; he was my little bro.

    submitted by /u/EllieC130
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Playing

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Introducing myself to the Fallout series with FNV. Have never played before (starting on normal/hardcore) and within the first 30 minutes, I can tell this'll be an incredible experience

    submitted by /u/OuterRange
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment