• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Only Four More Years

    Fallout: New Vegas | Only Four More Years


    Only Four More Years

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Some New Vegas locations IRL from various trips to Vegas (my favorite city).

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Man the tunneler’s gonna make me act up ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Learning how to mesh, textured, and scripted in one day.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:01 PM PST

    Forgive me for the bad quality, but had to snap these fellas quick

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    The Courier who stole Chandler Bing's suit and an alcoholic cowgirl eliminate the local Fiend population with "You let the Blues move in..." (more or less) synced up to their murderspree. (My own gameplay captured on Xbox)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Just finished Dead Money for the first time (First time FNV player) Review. No spoilers

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I did my research on this subreddit first and found this to be the choice for the first DLC to play. After starting, I did what most probably did; reloaded my last save file and went back to cruising around Goodsprings and the Strip like an undefeatable war machine douche . But in an ever OCD ridden state of needing to clear out quests, i returned.

    I tried to do it without looking up any advice, but there were just a few moments where i needed a youtube video after just not getting it. And I commend all of those who completed this without them or on a harder play style than regular.

    The worst and scariest part of Dead Money.. is it does not cater to the run and gun playstyle. It requires patience, planning, and finesse. I was over and over enraged (and dead) from holo-guards, shadow fuckers, and that damn beeping sensor. I was confused by the note regarding a 3 day reward being sent to my preferred location? I don't think I have a home or anything.

    So I, the courier, have made it back to the (now) pleasant and wonderfully desolate air of the Mojave, after about a week of on and off play in the Sierra Madre.

    It tested my patience over and over, but now that i'm out was worth every second.

    The game was a recommendation from a coworker, and a great one at that. I am having a great time and making probably all the wrong decisions, knowing i can have a more thought out and built character my next time around.

    submitted by /u/badascan
    [link] [comments]

    Something I Thought About When Playing Lonesome Road

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    So I was playing through Lonesome Road, and I came across this conversation with Ulysses through ED-E that really got me thinking.

    The Courier tells Ulysses that he is not to blame for the destruction of the Divide since he had no choice in delivering the detonation codes. Then Ulysses says, "Of course it was your choice. You could have stayed in the Mojave. But you chose to come, couldn't let be - not in you to let go."

    I feel like this is a great reflection on the idea of free will and video games. With Fallout: New Vegas, you are given a wealth of different options and choices, many of which effect the world in which the Courier exists. At the same time, however, you feel as though with each quest given, you have no choice but to complete the quest, especially if you want to 100% the game. That how it is for all video games: the feeling that you must complete the objective in order to move forward. For example, you come to the Divide because you feel as though you have to. Ulysses reminds you that, to some degree, you DO have free will in this game despite the illusion of determinism in some areas and you did not have to start the DLC or many other quests in the vanilla game.

    I feel like this is kind of in the same vein of the free will vs. determinism conversation that appears in the original BioShock. Only the epiphany runs counter to the epiphany in Lonesome Road. In BioShock, the player has the illusion of free will and freedom, but that all comes crashing to a halt when the player realizes they've been carrying out each objective at Atlas and Andrew Ryan's bidding without any way out. The player does NOT have free will. The whole "Would you kindly?" thing and all.

    Anyway, I thought this was a cool philosophical concept built into Fallout: New Vegas, and it really has me thinking about the importance of choice within the game.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/HAI_BILLYMAYSHERE
    [link] [comments]

    The Desert Ranger armor and Anti-Material Rifle stay on during sex

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    After a trip to Repconn, I had enough to repair Ed-E and get Armor for Boone, also Thank Malcom for the Q-35 Matter Modulator and Advanced Riot Gear, He was a hard fight

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:40 PM PST

    I might have to hit it ❌��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    FALLOUT NEW VEGAS SONG - Deal Another Hand by Miracle Of Sound

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    We finally made it together

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Every dang time I see one in the real world ... every dang time ... this from the entry stairs in the Beijing subway.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Haven't Been able to play much but so far It's pretty fun, well other than Sunny's death the the Radscorpion Queen

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Crashing near Novac

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    So I have 22 mods and the enhanced shaders enb and I crash whenever I get near ranger station Charlie I think it's called? Anybody know what's happening?

    submitted by /u/No_Interaction4027
    [link] [comments]

    I had a question about Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    So I've been playing fallout new vegas ultimate edition for about a year but the case came with two disc but no code was I supposed to download both disc and if I do it now will it effect my game?

    submitted by /u/Berserker984
    [link] [comments]

    Courier vs Lanius (Render)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Courier vs Lanius (Render)

    I guess this counts as "artwork." A render of my Courier facing Legate Lanius that I made using Daz Studio. I tried to make the image look as much like the end slides in the game as possible.

    \"We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, facing West so you may watch your world die\" -Legate Lanius

    submitted by /u/PapaDuggy
    [link] [comments]

    im being shot by the legion for no reason (q)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    just killed mr house, went back to report to caesar and i'm getting shot to shit every time. i'm liked by the legion, i'm wearing legion armor but i'm still getting shot. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/-MrMcMoist-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix the endless looping loading screen?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    After a few months I decided to boot up the game again, only to result back in an endless looping loading screen when loading my save. I couldn't open my task manager to close the game. I had to restart my entire pc because I was unable to get the task manager window to pop up. I fear this would happen again continuously, so I'm pretty much here in the need of a solution to fix this from happening again

    submitted by /u/NeoUltimaEX
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody familiar with modding know what this is?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Does anybody familiar with modding know what this is?

    To the left is when I'm pulling out my pipboy, the lighting is fine. But when the pipboy snaps into place, it gets kinda dark. Is there an ini tweak I can change?

    My load order is;
    Tick Fix
    YUP Patch
    Unofficial Patch Plus
    lstewieAi's Tweaks
    Anti-Crash
    OneTweak
    Broken Paradise ENB
    47 Weather pack

    https://preview.redd.it/pxaur8cxw1k61.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=29867df2ed030ffa4b723a1321de112eff0a2255

    submitted by /u/BigGrinMaskedDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment