• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Fallout | there is a rooftop in concord with a 10mm pistol and sleeping bag, and I swear it’s inaccessible

    Fallout | there is a rooftop in concord with a 10mm pistol and sleeping bag, and I swear it’s inaccessible


    there is a rooftop in concord with a 10mm pistol and sleeping bag, and I swear it’s inaccessible

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I can see it from the roof of the jailhouse. There's a mattress, ammo box and pistol on this roof and there is no conceivable way to get to it. I'm losing my mind trying to figure out a path but it is impossible

    edit: why in the world are you people upvoting this

    submitted by /u/ayyo_kato
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most useless perk in Fallout series

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    and why is it rank 1 v.a.n.s. in F4

    submitted by /u/Twiggerish
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 not the same after playing New Vegas

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    So I put like 300+ hours in FO4 when I was younger and always considered it my favorite game ever. As I've grown up, I became interested in getting back into it but wanted to play FNV first to see if all the Fallout fans that say it's far better were right.

    I definitely loved NV in my first play through, but admittedly did not enjoy the combat/mechanics very much because the only thing I could compare it to was FO4, so after finishing I was excited to jump back into FO4 and see if it's as great as I remembered.

    I played this game a lot, so everything started coming back to me pretty quick, and while I do appreciate the graphics and shit more after playing NV, I really can't get over how much worse the dialogue and sort of roll-playing features are!

    I mean the voice actor for your character is just straight up bad, I remembered that even from my earlier play throughs, but just the limited options and how little flexibility there is with dialogue and progressing the story more disappointing now.

    I'm thinking I might abandon FO4 again and play FO3 for the first time because I imagine it'll be much more like vegas where there's more story progression through talking with character and you actually can build whatever reputation you want.

    Basically I guess I see now why some OG Fallout fans were upset about the FO4 changes, it really doesn't feel like authentic fallout as much without that stuff. FNV spoiled me ig...

    Let me know if I'm talking out my ass or if any of y'all had a similar experience getting into Fallout

    submitted by /u/griffincharlesrudy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally killed my first Scorchbeast Queen in 76!!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Aaaaaaand then a player 400 levels higher than me killed me and took my loot from it smh

    submitted by /u/ZechAttech
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Years (from the east coast)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    I want to wish this community a Happy New Years. We are now one more year closer to global thermonuclear war!!!

    submitted by /u/john-doe38
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most helpfull perk and why is it mysterious stranger

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Holy shit fallout 3 is really good.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    So for context I only played fallout 4 up until Christmas when I got fallout 3 and new Vegas and man am I having a lot of fun. I haven't gotten to new Vegas yet but I'm enjoying fallout 3 for the time being. I was worried it might not hold up especially well since it's so old, but I was actually pleasantly surprised. I love how crazy some of the stuff that happens is. Like I met people who live like vampires. I also convinced a robot I was Thomas Jefferson and then I sold the Declaration of Independence to a guy named Abraham Washington. Hell I even got sent into a simulation where a little girl who is actually an old man, told me to break up a marriage and kill someone. There's just so many bizarre and whacky things that happen in this game and I really am loving it.

    submitted by /u/wsjarrett5
    [link] [comments]

    How the F*CK do I beat this Deathclaw?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Despite loving the Elder Scrolls and Outer Worlds, I never got into Fallout until recently when it went on sale. If I'm completely honest I'm not the biggest fan of it so far, as I still feel as though I have no understanding whatsoever of a lot of what's going on, but I would like to learn. However, the biggest problem I've had so far is this Deathclaw, what I'm assuming is supposed to be your first big encounter in the game. Most of what I've read says that the Power Armor is supposed to make you able to stand toe-to-toe with the Deathclaw, but so far every time I try to take it on I spray it down to about 2/3s of it's heath before it closes the distance, jujitsu flips me over its head, and proceeds to take me out with a single swipe before my character can get up. Literally every single time I'm in range it does this. I remember a big problem I had in Skyrim were opponents who would get "locked in" one of cinematic kill finishes and would take you out from like half health no matter what every time you reloaded the save, nd I'm not sure if that's the problem here.

    I've tried staying on the roof but I can barely even hit it before it runs away behind a building. I've tried dropping down to easy (I started on hard by default). I've tried just waiting to see if the Minuteman guy will take him out with his essential NPC privileges. Nothing's worked so far. I'm level 3 right now and I'm pretty much stumped. This feels like that Frost Troll on the road to the Greybeards in Skyrim, but in that game at least you were a higher level and could simply run past it. If you guys can provide guidance on how to beat this thing, on what V.A.T.S. is, and on generally how crafting items and building your character works, or direct me to actually useful sources of info, I would be grateful.

    Edit 1: Thank you all for the advice! I'll be sure to try hiding in the buildings and letting the Raiders distract it as most of you have recommended

    Edit 2: Now the proud owner of a Deathclaw Hide

    submitted by /u/fatestanding
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 76 is mentioned in fallout 4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Have you ever heard closely the tv in the fallout 4 intro? They mention the the first year anniversary of vault 76, in honor of the 300 years of america formation. Just wanting to share this fun fact

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Fan6882
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 mods recommendations

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Greetings fellow vault dwellers!

    Ive recently purchased fallout 4 for my pc for the sole reason of modding it. I have nexus and i know how to use it. I just dont know what mods to use, so if u would be so kind as to tell me what mods you guys use.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SSLUNCHTRAY
    [link] [comments]

    I just have to ask... what do you think a Mutfruit tastes like?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    You can enter Tenpenny Tower free of charge

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    If you put your stuff anywhere in your settlement would it stay there or despawn?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Heres to 2020. A truly fallout year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    This year certainly felt like bethesda designed it with its Miraid of Problems From a virus that seems as if Vault tec released it to test the effects it would have on society, Then the great war almost breaking out for real and Post apolicitic riots Over Long Standing issues, In all honesty I would prefer to sit back in a half broken lawnchair with a plasma rifle next to me sipping back an ice cold nuka cola Watching the Sun Dawn over A nuclear wasteland to living in this year

    submitted by /u/leonard_gaming12345
    [link] [comments]

    A Great Way To End The Year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    After 139 hours (over the course of 2 years...but really only 2 months Oct. 2018 and Dec. 2020) I've finally finished Fallout 3 and all dlc. The only problem is my Achievement percentage is sitting at 90% and I don't know if I have it in me to do even another play-through to use the 'easy' way to get the Neutral and Negative karmas. But now I feel like moving on to New Vegas and 4, I've already got the platinum on 4 (in 1 play-through) and now I wanna go for all the Xbox achievements in my Series S. But next up will be New Vegas, since it's fresh in my mind and I'm so familiar with the system they both share. Ringing in the New Year in New Vegas. Happy 2021 to all you Vault Dwellers!

    submitted by /u/RazielOC
    [link] [comments]

    Question about leveling up in fallout 4.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:55 AM PST

    How do you get to high levels in fallout 4? I love the game so far but I feel like I'm leveling up really slow, is that normal for rookie players or am I just doing something wrong? I'm level 15 with about 13 hours of playtime, also happy new year!

    submitted by /u/MassMonster37
    [link] [comments]

    [F4] Sim settlements 1 or 2?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    Hi. I am planning to automate the settlements a bit more and was planning to install a sim settlement mod.

    However, I am not sure which one, since it seems both are on-going.

    What are the main differences? I'd rather something smaller, but more solid in therms of stability. I don't need a huge overhaul, but more like a way to make the settlements independent.

    Any advice from anyone who used both?

    submitted by /u/Danipenn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that adds an auto run/ auto sprint option? (PS4)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    I have a broken L3 button and it doesn't initiate sprint and since most new games I play have an auto sprint option I never got around to fixing it or buying a new one, if there is a mod please comment and tell me!

    submitted by /u/_TheShitPoster
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 bug, my map cursor is giant and I can’t get rid of it.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    So I just started playing fo4 again because I got an Xbox series x, but my map cursor is absolutely giant. I've never had this problem before on the old gen Xbox but it's really annoying and I've tried to disable all mods and creation club content, clear the Xbox cache, delete all saved progress, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing worked. It's not too bad but it's pretty annoying and in power armor the cursor is even bigger. If anyone is having the same problem or has a solution please let me know :).
    pictures of the cursor

    submitted by /u/Diligent_Comparison8
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Fallout 76 and have some questions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    1. When I die can others pick up my armor and guns?

    2. How does pvp actually work in in a fallout game?

    3. Is fallout 1st worth it? I'm a big fan of the ranger armor, also can I still get the ranger armor from fallout 1st?

    Looking forward to responses and to enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/FICTURE
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Radio Songs??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    So I'm listening to the New Vegas radio station (for the ten hundredth time today) and I'm wondering? Whats YOUR favorite radio song from the games? If you were to choose one? I'm super curious and it doesn't have to be just one!!

    I'll start with my small list!!
    - Maybe
    - Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow
    - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
    - It's All Over But The Crying
    - Blue Moon

    submitted by /u/gl1tchedshad0ws
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout new Vegas geck I’m trying to make a follower

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    How do I make a follower that at the first time you meet him/her he/she attacks you but when he's/she's near death he/she stops and try's to talk to you?

    submitted by /u/christianwashere12
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 4 I destroyed the institute with the bos( brotherhood of steel) and now my pip boy is kinda wavy and broken is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    looking for a California biome map with fallout 1 locations pinned on

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    what the title says

    submitted by /u/tardigradetheking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment