• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I could zone out and play this all day for that money.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I could zone out and play this all day for that money.


    I could zone out and play this all day for that money.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Manny...I mean...he's standing *right* there.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Big game hunting

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    the house always wins

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Staring at Death Itself

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    For the Republic

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Bought New Vegas on pc for the first time and I'm looking for any good mod recommendations

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Which faction should I choose in my next playthrough?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I already did two Mr House playthroughs

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheSpeedcube1337
    [link] [comments]

    Look at boy fisto go

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Are my games corrupted?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    My save games look like this and when I try to load them the game freezes. Both my quick and auto save are like this, my last regular save was three hours ago.

    submitted by /u/Forsaken_Dot
    [link] [comments]

    Stutter fix?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Hello, I'm having the usual drop in frame whilst walking around in outdoor cells, witch hitches lasting from .5-2 seconds long (usually around NCRCF is where I get hit the worst) it doesn't sound like a lot but it becomes very noticable, specifically in firefights

    I'm not sure if this is a normal occurance as a result of things loading in the distance, and nothing can be done, or if this is actually fixable. I'm not home at the momment

    performance mods installed:

    NVSE

    NVTF

    NVAC

    4GB patch (I have a theory that this was done incorrectly, but it says it's patched when I run the Patcher.exe)

    Some .ini tweaks, though I couldn't find the Fallout.ini so I tweaked the Fallout_default.ini, the tweaks I did was from the famous Stability and FPS guide from Gamer Poets.

    I'm not home at the momment so I cant really give pc specs at the momment

    submitted by /u/CivilWarfare
    [link] [comments]

    I Need to get those numbers up

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    need help whit weapons of new millenia

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    i am trying to install weapons of new milennia but every half an hout it crashes.i ninstalled yup patch to fix it but it did not helped. im using fomod. i have 4gb pach and nvse too.

    system :

    cpu: ryzen 5 1500x no overclock

    64bit windows 10 latest

    16gb ram

    radeon rx570

    submitted by /u/homemadeclorox
    [link] [comments]

    The polls are out these are the order in which I am playing my play throughs 1.NCR 2. Yes Man 3. Mr.House 4. The Legion

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Old world blues seed packets

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Soo, I'm trying to grow the plants with the BRS (Biological research station) in Old world blues. I've done this before in my prior play through, this time the first seed packet, well the first one you usually find, at X-22 Botanical Garden didn't spawn.. I have tried using console commands to give it to me.. no surprise not working.. player.additem 03012d3b 1 is what it should be. Would I have to spawn in the dried seeds that came with it? since its not working with the actual item.

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Dance176
    [link] [comments]

    Best Sniper Rifle

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Hey, i just wanted to ask whats the best/ your favorite sniper rifle/ longe range weapon?

    submitted by /u/hallorann96
    [link] [comments]

    Someone give me a weapon restriction that i can do for a playthrough

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Base game only, no mods, none of the add-ons (including GRA)

    submitted by /u/AceTheProtogen
    [link] [comments]

    Dead money no damage challenge

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    So I started Dead Money, gathered everyone together and now I have to take them places. The bad thing though, is I have 1 hp and no stimpacks. And my last save outside of dead money is back with the BoS when I'm dealing with the ranger. Anyone know how I can do this w/ out dying and relying on followers? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheActualRealOlive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment