• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Happy Fallout Friday, friends - keep it frosty

    Fallout: New Vegas | Happy Fallout Friday, friends - keep it frosty


    Happy Fallout Friday, friends - keep it frosty

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    So its Day 2 of trying to reach the BoS in Hidden Valley, and I've noticed that going either North or South to HV I still get ambushed by a kill squad from the Legion. Once they got me here, soon noticed I was the luckier one out of all of this battle.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    You gotta love Fallout mod recommendations..

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    What

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Some time ago, my girlfriend made this lovely drawing of Victor for Inktober, I wanted to share it with you guys thinking you could like it ! For more of her Artworks : IG @bruna.sweetchy

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Alternate dimension jar jar

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    HMMMMMM

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Good Morning Zion

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Welcome to the offical Steam Store Page, for Fallout: The Frontier! Releasing late this December!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    "Billboards & Signs of New Vegas" - a homemade photoshop collage. Created by Mr. CRT

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Help! All my saves are gone!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I took a break from playing it but I opened it today, clicked continue, and "No valid save found". I checked my saves and it said [NO SAVES FOUND]. I haven't changed anything and i'm on PC, it worked perfectly last time. Also, all of my settings are default now. Is there anything I can do to recover my saves?

    submitted by /u/NCR_Luna
    [link] [comments]

    A backstory for the courier I scrapped up

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    You were raised in the NCR with access to a good education, in your adult life you were a drifter and bounty hunter, visiting New Reno, Big circle and Fort Aradesh. Eventually you travelled to Utah, Montana and Wyoming, in Montana you got a girl pregnant but left her. While in California you picked up a job with the Mojave express, taking packages to the divide and helping them grow into a prosperous community, one day the NCR hired you to take a package bearing a old world flag to the divide, that package awoke missles that ravaged the divide into a hell on earth. You eventually got a job, blind to the events in the divide. to take a platinum chip along the Long 15 to Vegas. While stopping at goodsprings for water you get intercepted by some great khans and a man in a suit, who shoots you and buries you in a shallow grave. (Couriers stash alludes to the courier being from arroyo)

    submitted by /u/Scolville0
    [link] [comments]

    How is Healing Powder supposed to be ingested?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Dumb question, but like, how is it used? When you use it it makes a crunch sound, so is it not a fine powder? Do you dump it in your mouth like Pop Rocks? Do you snort it? I've been wondering that and I'm curious what others think.
    Edit: Yeah I think you just eat it, since there's a reference to eating it in Fallout 2.

    submitted by /u/PlatinumSix
    [link] [comments]

    Help! FNV is crashing on loading

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Gets to the 5th loading screen, the one with the guy in ranger gear with his revolver in front of the New Vegas sign, and then just crashes.

    I have over 1300 hours in this game without any issues, but have recently had my CPU and Graphics card upgraded (AMD Ryzen 5 2600X & GeForce GTX 1660).

    Any way I can see logs etc. to find out what's crashed it?

    Is there a mod or emulator I can wrap around it to make it work with latest kit & OS?

    Any helps greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sleepydog404
    [link] [comments]

    I see you fight with words, like all beneath the flag of the bear. Let us hope your skill with weapons proves greater.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Help please

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Every time I fast travel it crashes my game I capped my resolution to mid and it still does it. Someone told me to cap my frames but I don't know how to do that and it happens on every character two.

    submitted by /u/ZYPHERBL3
    [link] [comments]

    I’m streaming in 2 days. (Is this not following the rules it’s not regarding privacy.)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Is there a vendor in the old world blues dlc?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I'm running out of ammo and I desperately need an answer. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tpainsimp
    [link] [comments]

    what happens when you live in the mines too long

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment